Runaway | August Alsina

By AkiraMiCole

Meet Aoki Lee Alsina , unknown daughter of August Alsina and Rayuana Aleyce but child of the foster system. ~... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

15.

6.8K 356 112
By AkiraMiCole

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

Omniscient

Aiko laid asleep in the hospital room Chris was recovering in. She'd been there all day waiting for him to wake up. He was shot in the spleen and had lost a lot of blood. Aiko blamed herself for not being with him, instead she was out with Jaxon.

Today he had a game and instead of seeing him there, at her school, she had to see him laying on a hospital bed.

Jaxon entered the room quietly and walked to where Aiko was sitting. He lightly shook her, hoping she'd wake up. Stirring awake, she fluttered her eyes open and sat up to quickly, becoming dizzy.

"Take ya time." Jaxon said holding her arm.

"I'm good." She said pushing his hand off her.

"Come on. I told your mom I'd bring you back by four."

Aiko walked over to Chris and looked at Jaxon. "I'll be in the hallway." He said, realizing she wanted a moment.

He walked outside the room and stood against the wall. He didn't understand why she cared so much about some one who did her dirty. Ever since last night she distant herself and Jaxon felt some type of way.

Meanwhile, inside the room Aiko grabbed Chris hand and slightly smiled when he gripped her hand out reflex. She didn't exactly know what to say to Chris since she felt she was partially to blame.

"Im sorry. I should've been there and I wasn't. I hope you forgive me." She said staring at him.

She stood in the spot waiting for him to respond. Seeing he was still sleep, she let go of his hand and kissed him on his cheek. "Get better." She whispered running a hand through his curly hair.

After saying her peace she walked out the room. Looking back at Chris she bumped into someone on her way out. She looked at the figure and moved out the way.

"Still sleep?"

Aiko nodded clearing her throat. "Yes. I have to go. Text me when he gets up please?" She asked Nas.

"Alright. Take care."

She nodded and looked at Jaxon before walking towards the elevator. He kept up with her pace and stepped into the elevator after her.

For Aiko, she wasn't ignoring Jaxon but she didn't know what to say to him. Nothing was said between the two on their way out the hospital.

Even the drive to Aiko's house was quiet. Once Jaxon got to Aiko's mom house, she quietly thanked him and got out he car. He sighed and got out the car. Following Aiko to the front door he stopped her before she could go in.

"What happened to him isn't your fault. Look at it like this, if you were there you would've been hurt too. He straight, so stop stressing." Jaxon said.

"You right. At least he's fine."

"So I'll see you at the game?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah. I'm bringing my friend so I'll see you then." Aiko said looking into his eyes.

"Okay." Jaxon mumbled lowly, leaning in for a kiss.

As his lips was about to connect with hers, the front door opened and August stood behind Aiko. Smelling her dad's scent, she rolled her eyes and looked at Jaxon with apologetic eyes.

Jaxon stepped backwards slowly and eyed August. August didn't have to question who's son was standing in front of him. He resembled his dad in so many ways.

August wasn't comfortable with Jaxon being around his daughter. He couldn't tell what his intentions was with his little girl and it didn't sit well with him.

Jaxon slightly waved and left. He didn't want to bump heads with August, but he did want to talk to him one on one. He figured it wasn't going to happen today so he left.

Aiko turned around on her heels and looked at August. August chewed the inside of his mouth and stared at Aiko. He motioned for her to to go in the house. Closing the door behind him, he followed Aiko to the kitchen where Brenda and Raya sat.

"Aight so dis' how it's finna go." August said putting his arm Aiko.

Raya looked at Aiko who looked away from her. After Raya outburst Aiko avoided her as much as possible. She was still respected her, but there was tension between the two.

"I kno' you want us to take in Brenda and I'm wit' it, but at da' end of da' day it's up to da' people. Got it?" He asked looking at Aiko.

She nodded and looked at Brenda, who seemed to be in a better place than before. "If it happens we, Raya and I will discuss livin' options. He said looking at Raya.

She smiled and nodded, hoping that would make Aiko forget about everything that happened. Aiko glanced at her and have her a sly smile.

"Can we go now? We have to get ready for the game." Aiko said.

"Brenda you can go. Aiko will be right behind ya." Brenda took that as Aiko was in trouble and went upstairs.

"Who all these lah boys you be wit?" August questioned, sitting on the island stool so he was eye level to her.

Aiko did a long sigh on the inside. She looked at Raya to save her, but August turned her face back around. He knew Raya didn't want to be the bad cop this time so he told her he would handle it.

"She can't save you now." He told her chuckling.

He grabbed her hands and wrapped her arms around his waist and snaked his arms around her neck.

"You growin' up too fast. I only got two more years then you'll be out da' nest. I kno' it's fuc- messed up how we met and believe me I wanna cry everytime I look at you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you as you grew, but I'm hea' now and you mean everythin' to me. I never knew it was possible to love someone as much as I love you."

He could tell Aiko was crying by the tears that fell on his arm. He rubbed her head and kissed her forehead. Everyday he wish he could go back and change things.

Those words touched Aiko's heart. She's been through so much growing up, she would've killed to hear those words long ago but it didn't matter to her now because her life had changed for the better.

"I'an mean to make you cry baybeh girl." He smiled.

Aiko lifted her head and looked at her dad. "I love you."

"I love you too dad."

"Don't ever forget it. You'll always be my baybeh, my lah girl in my eyes, even my favorite child." He winked earning a laugh from her.

No doubt Aiko and August bond was closer than her bond with her mother. Aiko adored her farther in little time, and the four months she'd been around that bond only continued to grow stronger.

"You can go now. Jus' leave the boys alone. At least till I'm dead." He said laughing.

Aiko smacked her teeth and laughed with him. "Okay old man. That doesn't mean I won't have friends." Aiko said, side eyeing him.

"Nope non of dat'. You can gon' and get ready though cause i'an hea'n nothin' you say." August grinned.

Aiko mimicked him and went upstairs to get ready. Without realizing Raya had left, she reappeared into the kitchen. August stood and kissed her lips.

"She'll come around." He said, tapping her butt.

Raya placed her hands on the top of the counter and sighed. "I heard what you told her too. Your favorite child!" Raya said yelling behind him.

She heard August laughed and she knew he was serious. She placed a hand on her stomach and looked down. "Don't listen to him." She said smiling small.

.
.
As the gym crowded, people from different schools filled the bleachers. Since this was the first time the school accepted someone out of its district to play against, kids from Northshore looked at the school in shock.

Aiko and Brenda made it to the side where Aiko's school sat. As they sat down Alicia and Cyd waved at Aiko from the side lines. Cyd took her hand out her pompom and pointed to Pri who sat not to far from Aiko.

Pri and Aiko made eye contact and looked back at Cyd with the same look. Cyd wanted them to sit together but Aiko was skeptical and Pri wasn't comfortable.

"This school is crazy big." Brenda said.

"Right." Aiko responded. "Too big." She mumbled.

"So you think I'll be here with you?" Brenda asked Aiko watching the game.

Aiko shrugged, knowing the system could be difficult to convince. "I'm just praying for the best outcome."

Brenda thought what it would be like living in a different state. One where Aiko wasn't in. She didn't trust anyone besides her sister and she couldn't come to grips with her being far away.

"Well they're moving me to New York." Brenda said laughing to prevent her from crying.

Aiko looked at Brenda and intertwined their hands. "New York or not I'll always be here for you. You can come on holidays and breaks. Then we can go to college together once we graduate."

"Okay. Maybe something good cousin come out of it."

"Don't we always find a way. If you do have to go, I'm going to make sure you have everything you need. I'll even send you money every month."

"With what money? You don't have a job."

"Allowance. I don't need it."

"Are you sure?" Brenda asked.

"Yes now can we enjoy this." Aiko said referring to the possibility that it could be their last time hanging out.

"Okay, but I know your going to New York tomorrow and you've been hanging with Abercrombie. Speaking of which, here he comes now." Brenda teased.

Aiko looked up and sure enough Jaxon was approaching them. He signaled for her to come down the bleachers since the seats was filled. Aiko looked at Breda for the ok.

"Go. I see some fine dudes anyway. I'm tryna holla." Brenda said looking at a senior who was eyeing her from the bottom of the bleachers.

Once Aiko stood up the senior excused himself from his group of friends and took Aiko's seat.

"You ain't want to sit with me?" Jaxon asked smiling as they walked to the other end of the bleachers.

"I didn't see you."

"You is kinda short. Lookin like a third grader." He joked.

"Boy please." Aiko said waving him off.

Aiko told Jaxons friends hi and sat next to Jaxon. At first being around seniors was weird to her, but she realized she liked them better. Aiko was very mature and sometimes felt she couldn't connect with her peers. They was all about drama or things that didn't matter and Aiko was different.

As the game went on Brenda eventually joined Aiko and Jaxon. Aiko saw Nas playing and felt bad for Christian. She didn't remember getting a text from Nas so she checked her phone.

Jaxon slid Aiko's phone out of her hand and Aiko looked up. "I'm sure he's good." She nodded and smiled.

Everyone from Aiko school started cheering as the game ended. Every one stood up and all you could hear was the stomps from people stomping on the bleachers. Aiko started laughing at how live it was.

"Y'all take basketball serious huh?" She questioned Jaxon as they left out the gym.

"Niggas place bets on our team. You tell me."

"I guess." Aiko laughed.

"What you about to get into tonight?" Jaxon asked Aiko.

She pointed to his car. "Mind if I sit on it?"

"You wanna ride it too?" He smirked.

Aiko felt a rush throughout her body as her face turned red. She was happy it was partially dark. She sat on the hood of Jaxon's car and stared at him.

"Why you always get quiet when I say something like that?" Jaxon smiled.

"I don't know."

"Am I making you nervous?"

Aiko shook her head as Jaxon stepped closer to her. Aiko kept thinking about what dad told her. She promised to stay away from the boys but Jaxon was making things harder.

"Are you a virgin babygirl?" Jaxon mumbled against Aiko's lips.

Instead of answering the question Aiko's kissed him. Jaxon grabbed her thighs and pulled her to him. She was close to where she could feel the bulge in his joggers.

She was very aware of what she was feeling. Even though she was young, the way she came up forced her to grow up quicker than others.

Inside Aiko's mind she was screaming but she kept her composure and slowly let go of his shirt. "Woooh." Aiko said exhaling.

Jaxon was about to say something but they were interrupted by Brenda. Aiko thanked the lord and tried to get off the car. Jaxon stopped her and looked down. Aiko got what he was saying and got off the car.

"What's wrong with y'all?" Brenda questioned looking confused.

"Ohhh." She said putting two and two together. "Oh um I'll turn that way." Brenda laughed turning around.

"Your dads here Aiko. He said if we not in the car in five minutes he coming to find you. And I don't think he was playing. He looked mad."

"Well go. I'm right behind you." Aiko said trying to stall.

Brenda walked away and Aiko turned around to give Jaxon another kiss. "I'm sorry." She laughed referring to his problem.

He chuckled and licked his lips like always. "It'll go down. I'm not tryna hold you up. I'll text you babygirl."

"Okay bye." She smiled walking off.

On her way to August car she passed Pri. They looked at each other and continued walking. Aiko looked back at Pri. Instead of getting in Jaxons car like she thought she flicked him off and approached a familiar car.

She didn't think anything of it, instead she got into her dads truck. "I hope you found ya phone." August said pulling off.

Aiko looked confused before she looked at Brenda. "Yes I found it. Sorry."

As they was going back home something came to Aiko's mind. She knew the car looked familiar but she didn't understand why Pri was leaving with Aviory.

.
.
.
A/n

Comment & Vote.

Until next time loves . Peace.

~Kira ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.7K 27
and i'll never be more than this, will I?
282K 8K 25
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 ━━ ✧˖*. | ❝Living and breathing was painful.❞ | ✧˖*. If Cinderella's dream came true, then nightmares could come true too. Her p...
103K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
8.6K 340 32
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. Alexis Hendrix and Draco Malfoy - great friends until secrets tore them apart. Their t...