All Is Fair In Love And War

By Ashlee360

(WARNING SOME SCENES WILL BE VERY GRAPHIC.THIS STORY HAS ALSO BEEN MAJORLY EDITED; I SUGGEST REREADING THE WH... More

Hardships and Pain
Party Animal
(A/N)
Pain
(A/N)
Never Again
Nothing
Understanding
Something Different
What?!?
Should I?

Awakening

880 46 10
By Ashlee360

Here is a group of photos of the people mentioned in this chapter and pics of Zoya's tatts------------>

I woke up with a start. I looked around and noticed that I was still inside the same cabin as before. I looked back to the front of me and saw that woman. I would say I was afraid or nervous but I didn't feel anything.

"Кто вы? Где я? Как я сюда попал? Что ты сделал со мной? " (Who are you? Where am I?  How did I get here? What did you do to me?) I spoke in very fast Russian.

"Успокойся. Все ваши вопросы будут даны ответы во времени." (Calm down. All of your questions will be answered in time. ) She spoke back to me in soothing Russian. 

I nodded my head and followed her as she rose up off of the bed and into the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and watched as she began pulling out ingredients to cook something. 

When the food was done it smelled wonderful and looked like biscuits. She set the biscuit-like food in front of me and went back into the kitchen.

When she returned she brought back a jar of honey,an extra plate,and silverware. She placed these in front of me too. 

"есть." (eat.) She said. I looked at the food and picked up a spoon. I scooped up the honey onto the spoon and placed the honey covered spoon onto the plate. Afterwards I picked up my biscuit-like food and smothered it in the honey on my plate.

Then...I ate it.

"Mmmmm." I moaned the food was wonderful.

"Что это?" (What is this?) I asked. And she answered back "Это называется пресная лепешка. Это хорошо. Не так ли?" (It is called bannock. It is good. Is it not?) I looked her in the eyes          "Да, даже очень." (Yes, very much so.) ,I told her,"Может у меня есть другая?" (May I have another?)  She pushed the plate closer to me and replied with a short "конечно." (Of course.)

I placed more honey onto my plate and another bannock.

"Если вы хотите, чтобы это было так что я должен ответить на ваши вопросы." (If you wish it to be so I shall answer your questions now.) The woman said.

"Я хотел бы, что очень." (I would like that very much.)

"Now lets see what were your questions,oh remember," said the woman;now speaking English,"Okay I guess I should start with my name."  

The woman left the room and returned with a cup. She handed it to me and sat down beginning to talk. "My name is Mother otherwise known as Mother Nature." She said. I looked inside of the cup she brought me. Milk.  I drank slowly trying to preserve it for some reason.

"You asked where you were and how you got here,no?" Mother Nature (as I now knew her) asked. I answered back with a slight nod. "Well to answer those two questions you are in Nunavut. It is in Northern Canada. I was out looking for you." She said.

I placed my cup down and looked her in the eyes. "Looking...for me?"I asked.

"Yes." She answered looking  right back into my eyes.

"How did you know I would be coming here-" "Wait ,"She cut me off,"We havn't finished answering your first few questions."

She stopped talking for a moment and cleaned away the dishes from my breakfast.

She sat back down and began talking again. "You ran here all the way from Nevada. That is a long ways away. When you got here I was searching for you. You shifted back and I carried you home. It took you three days to wake up again." I looked away. I guess this means she knew why I was running too. "You asked what I had done to you,no?" She asked. I answered again with a slight nod. 

"Well I gave you tea,tea curationis. It is Latin. It means healing tea. I healed your memories. I helped you remember."

I looked back at her. "But why?" I asked. 

She sighed. "I am Mother Nature,no?" I nodded yes;she told me that. "Well I am not just Mother of Nature, I am Mother of time. I have seen the past,present,and future.The future of the world of supernaturals. Our world. Is in your hands. I cannot tell you much else about the future. But I am to help you;and I will."

I blinked. "Mother Nature-"

"Call me Mother." she cut me off in a calming voice.

The voice of a mother.

"Mother do you know why I still have some emotions for certain things? I thought I cut them off."

She looked up at me she had been tracing the carvings in her table or ....making new ones? "You cannot just cut off your emotions you have not found out who you are,if you were allowed to cut off all emotions then all would be lost that is why you cannot complete that task." She told me still carving.

I decided to ask her about the carvings."Those are beautiful...did you make them all?"

"No,I wish not to speak of them right now. "After saying her words her eyes lite up so that the green in her eyes now had a glow. She sat up straight and began saying words I couldn't hear but I caught the end of it. "-Vidi in posterum." Wait I might not know much of Latin but I know that means I have seen the future. I have seen the future? Oh she was seeing the future! I worry about you sometimes. Aamina! Where have you been? Sleeping. Oh okay then. I looked at Mother again. Her eyes were back to normal." Xenakora, as I have told you I cannot tell you much of the future but I must ask you this." She looked into my eyes."Would you like a new name?" I decided to think of it. If I got a new name then it would be harder for them to find me. I wouldn't have baggage and I could be a whole new person.

"Yes."I answered.

"What would you like it to be?" Mother asked.

I thought about it. I've got it! "I would like my name to be Zoya,Zoya Xylia. It means of the forest it was also my mother's name." I became angry that anyone would try to hurt her. They took her from me. We couldn't even have a funeral because when we came back the bodies were gone. I slowly became angrier and angrier. How could they leave me like this.

"Zoya," I looked at Mother"Zoya go on a run, hunt, be one of the forest again." I stood up and noticed I was dressed like she was. I can't believe I didn't notice before. "And Zoya,"I looked up at Mother again,"Do come back we still have much to discuss."

I walked out of the door and into the snow. It was not high meaning most of it from the blizzard was gone. I looked around. Can we go for a hunt?  Aamina asked. Of course. I took of my clothing and shifted into my wolf form. Wouldn't want my new clothes to get ripped. If you asked if I was cold I would hit you...hard.

I took of in a sprint,just running with no aim. I stopped when I saw a clearing. I walked into it and saw a buck. He had a limp and looked as though he wasn't that strong. Easy prey. I counted in my head 1...2...3 I pounced. But I guess someone had the same idea as me. The buck came crashing down I ripped out his jugular. And sat on him. I shifted into my naked human form and got into a crouching position. The other wolf had shifted too. It was a girl about my age. If she didn't bear her canines at me I might say she had a beautiful smile. I looked at her and then down at the buck and then back at her. At this point she had stopped growling at me and started to talk.

"Can you spare some please my friend is hurt and will not last long without food." I would say I felt pity but I didn't. "I am living with a woman she is very kind ,I am sure she will not mind if I bring a friend or two. We are friends are we not?" I spoke. She nodded and spoke. "I will go get her." 

When she returned she was helping a sick girl she was about my age too. I looked at them closely memorizing their faces. The one who spoke to me earlier had blue hair and blue eyes and the sick one had green hair and brown eyes. She did look sick. I picked up the buck and placed him over my shoulders. We began walking them following me. "What's your name?" I'm guess blue hair wanted to make conversation. "My name is Zoya,and yours?" I answered. She replied with"My name is Myra and this is my friend Mahwah." Mahwah is the sick one. 

When we reached the cabin I just walked in. Myra helped Mahwah onto the couch as I went to find Mother. She was in the kitchen as always. I began speaking fluent French to Mother. "Bonjour Maman, j'ai apporté amis. L'un d'eux est malade." (Hello Mother, I brought friends. One of them is sick.) She looked up at me "Je sais Zoya, j'ai attendu" (I know Zoya, I've been waiting). I walked into the kitchen. "Êtes-vous toujours en attente, Mère?" (Are you always waiting,Mother?) I asked her. "Un peu oui."(Mostly yes.) She answered.

Mother grabbed three cups of steaming tea and we went into the living room. I took the buck off of my shoulders and hung him up. If I didn't deal with him Mother would."Sit up." she told Mahwah. Mahwah sat up and took the tea Mother handed her. I sniffed the air it was that healing tea Mother gave me. But one of the cups had something else. She handed Myra a cup of healing tea too.

When finished with the tea they both look healthy as can be as if nothing had happened to either of them. But it was obvious that something did when you looked in their eyes. Mother grabbed my arm and brought me to the bed I had been sleeping in. She looked at me and said "Sit." I did as she said she handed me the last cup. I knew it wasn't the healing tea. I looked up at her about to ask what it was. But before I could she told me "Drink." I drank the drink and put the cup in Mother's outstretched hand. She pushed down on my cheast and told me "Sleep." I wanted to say something but I was drowned in darkness. Seems like I'm doing that a lot now days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myra's POV:

I watched as that lady led Zoya into another section of the house. It looked like she put Zoya to sleep. She came back and sat across from us. "My name is Mother Nature. I am the Madame Fairy. I have not told Zoya that come to think of it. Oh well I'll tell her later." She talked saying the last few sentences to herself. I looked at Mahwah she was looking at the lady ,Mother Nature, as curiously as I felt. 

"Here come with me I think it is starting." Mother Nature said. We followed her to where Zoya was. I didn't understand what she was talking about. What did she mean by its starting? I looked at Zoya and watched as her eyes began to open but they weren't the sky blue I had seen before they were pure white you could barely see the difference between her the inside and outside of her eyes. She began mumbling something I couldn't understand.

Then her face started glowing no not her face something on her face it got darker and darker. It looked like a tattoo there was more. They were beautiful like art. She had one on each side of her face. Then she started mumbleing louder but I still couldn't understand her. She speaking Latin or Greek or something. Her hair started  flapping in sudden wind. Zoya rose into the air still in a laying postion. Her whole body started glowing. Then there was a bright flash. I got up of the floor and saw Mother Nature and Mahwah doing the same. We looked at each other then looked at Zoya.

Zoya was now on the bed she still had her face tattoos but...her hair...was pure snow white... and her eyes...were silver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

What did you guys think? I tried really hard on switching P.O.V.s trying to make the story move faster unless you guys want to keep in at the pace it was. 

Below please leave comments answering the following questions:

What is your favorite number?

What is your favorite animal?

What is your favorite color?

Where were you on the night of January 10th ? Hmmmm?

Ok .......................................................................................................

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
179K 9K 32
Lea has always been strong willed with six older brothers a girl has to be. When she turns eighteen and doesn't shift into her bear her family sends...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...