The Most Beautiful Moment In...

By caramelthoughts

Bangtan Sonyeondan is your ultimate Korean male group. Charisma, aegyo, sex appeal; name it, they have it. Th... More

Chapter 2: Life of a Fan is Hard
Chapter 3: Your Future
Chapter 4: To Chase A Dream
Chapter 5: Favorite Bandana
Chapter 6: Run
Chapter 7: A Monster's Spell
Chapter 8: The Untalkative Bunny
Chapter 9: Tour

Chapter 1: Meet Them

224 8 7
By caramelthoughts

"Hi there! My name is Micah Lee. I'm currently 18 years old. I study"

"Cut! Put some life into it Mics. And why are you enumerating uninteresting facts about yourself? How are they going to remember us if all we're going to talk about is ourselves?"

"The point."

"No, no, no. This video isn't about us. It's about them, how we ARMYs treasure and love them."

"Uhh. Okay. The chances of getting this video to them would be? That's right. Zero."

"What has gotten into you lately? You weren't this way before."

"Let's just say I had my share of realizations."

Soo..that was awkward. That was Elsa, my roommate and close friend. It's our second fight this week. Shockingly it doesn't involve food but it involves our video for Bangtan Sonyeondan. I've been really trying to keep positive these days but it just doesn't work.

We have been trying really hard to make a fan video for BTS. It was Elsa's idea. She suggested we make a video out of different comments and reactions from many fans here in the Philippines. I thought about it and gave in to her offer even though I was really confused how BTS were supposed to see it. She said, "It is fate that will decide whether they see the video or not."

Along with her idea, I suggested working part-time jobs to save for a possible concert of BTS. Immediately she agreed to the idea. That was 6 months ago. I can't believe we've been working really hard for 6 months already. School, work, school, work, school, and Kpop. That was the only life we led. Together we grew accustomed to waking up early then going to bed late.

Maybe that was just how much we loved BTS or KPOP in general. We sacrificed because in the end, we wanted to say that we did our very best, even if it was useless and futile. At least we did something. We didn't even know if they were ever going to hold a concert in the Philippines. If ever they would, we could be able to buy Platinum Tickets at this rate.

Now Platinum Tickets weren't just your ordinary tickets. They are considered as an urban legend because people say that only true fans may see the order form of this kind of ticket. People also say that during pre-selling, the button for buying this ticket disappears after a mere 1 second. Some also believe that this ticket is being sold in black markets and in other illegal terms of sorts.

What makes these tickets ultra-special?

Easy. You get to be with them the whole freaking time after you present your platinum ticket. It's like a platinum card but with time as its balance instead of money.
Bottom line is that I do believe in Platinum Tickets. I do, I do.

I do believe in Platinum Tickets.
I do, I do.
I do believe in Platinum Tickets.
I do, I do.
I do believe in Platinum Tickets.
I do, I do.

I was deep into the chanting when two arms spun me around.
"I told you they would see us. I just knew this would happen! Oh thank God, thank you. Thank you! Thank youuuuu!" chanted Elsa with her long arms mansae-ing.

"What are you talking about Elsa?" I asked, confused.
"BTS. Concert. In August. Here."

No. Freaking. Way.

I ridiculously pass out after that.

----------------
"YA!" A loud teenage voice startled me.

"What?! Really? Who dared wake me up from my sleep?"

"MA! IREONA PABOYA! IREONA, IREONA." He hit me using a pillow.

A train of curse words were to follow. Until I carefully realized who I was talking to.

"Why am I seeing you?" I shake my head. "Ani, this is just a dream."

"If you don't get up now, you'll never see the one who inspires you. Infires man!"

His funky English caught up to me. I laughed the normal Micah way. Which is really just more violent and outrageous compared to normal laughter. But my laughter transformed into an awkward one as he came near me and cupped my face mischievously, about to say something.

"Miiiiiiiiiccccccccssssseeeu!" I rose abruptly from lying on my bed. "You fell asleep after hours of fan girling over their upcoming concert. It's 7 pm, come on get up already. I wanna eat dinner."

Oh, it was just Elsa.

"Plus, you were talking in your sleep. It was starting to creep me out. What were you dreaming about anyway?"

"Just.. nothing. Did you hit me.. with a pillow? Or attempt to wake me up earlier?"

"Why would I dare." She said with a stoic face.

"I don't know maybe you were just too hungry." Just then my stomach grumbled. Ugh.

"Not as hungry as you." She replied, giggling. We went out of our dorm to get dinner.

Elsa and I were mostly together because our classes started and ended at same schedules. We had other roommates too. Although they weren't really akin to our personalities, they still joined us if they had time.

If they wanted to.

While eating I decided to profile my other roommates and think back on how I got to know them.

We are currently studying in Ace University. Since it's located far from our hometowns, we opted to stay in a dormitory near the school. The dorm we're staying in, Belle's Place, is located less than 10 steps away from the school's entrance. It is really very near, and cheap and has great free Wi-Fi but the only disadvantage is that curfew is at 9/10 pm and no one else can get in except the dormers. Yep, not even your family. Crazy, right?

Anyway, I don't know how I ended up here but thanks to this place, I met Elsa, Nanay and Jean. They are my 3 roommates whom I share Room 14 with.

Bed no. 1, The bed near the window. Elsa is a year younger than me. We went to school together during our first year in Clinical Pharmaceutical Science but she later shifted to Psychology - the reason why her year level standing now is still a Freshman. She's taller than everyone else, although her height doesn't reflect her maturity. She smiles and laughs a lot. Hardly ever gets angry. She likes food, watching stuffs and anime. Elsa was the one who got me hooked to KPOP - reasons why we are so close. I usually treat her like my younger sister (cause their names are alike Alexa vs Elsa) and I can no doubt say that I know her too well. We can literally finish each other's sentences and predict what the other was going to say next. Oh, and her ultimate bias is V.

Bed no. 2, The bed against a wall. Jean. What can I say? She's actually the 3rd person to use that bed. No one has ever lasted for more than one semester in that bed. They all went to transfer schools, or left school for good. I still don't know much about her.

Bed no. 3, The bed between Bed no. 1 and 4. Nanay means mother in Filipino. She got this nickname one night. Before we were going to sleep, she absentmindedly commented about her jammies, "I really resemble a nanay in this clothing. Don't you agree?" I'm sure she'll forever regret that decision. HAHA. The nickname suits her though. She's always kind and caring, like a mother. She sometimes gets annoyed with me and Elsa hovering around like little kids but she gets over it. She had a 3-year relationship before. They broke up because the guy was a playboy back in their hometown. She also studies Psychology. She likes Jin the least in BTS and she speaks fluent Korean because her stepdad is Korean. How that happened, we don't know either and we're afraid to ask since she becomes uncomfortable on the topic.

Bed no. 4, The bed nearest the door. Thaz me. Hmmm. I'm a jack-of-all-trades but a master-of-none. I'm into a lot of KPOP groups. I played soccer, badminton and volleyball. I know how to play the guitar and piano. I sing and dance. I draw both realistic and anime. To sum it all up, I'm just a weird kid who's into a lot of things and spends her energy on a lot of useless stuff. I'm very talkative and I say the most random shit. As you've noticed, I'm very outspoken. I'm a Leo of course.

I think that was enough for an introduction. Elsa and I are just 6 months into the dark side but it feels like a lifetime. I didn't know KPOP could change me so much. I had no idea what we we're getting ourselves into. But do I regret it? Yes. Do I really? No. In fact I'm very thankful.

"Hellooooo. Nice talking, Micah. Nice talking with you." Elsa says as she mimics a puppet with her hand and pretends she's talking with it.

I just giggle and hit her shoulder as I think.

Is it true? BTS is going to see us? I can't wait.

------------

Hi guys! This is my first shot at making stories so pardon the boring vibe and mistakes. Finally coming out of the closet... I love KPOP! ❤

Thank you for reading! 〜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.6K 78
๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ.... ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__
3K 146 38
What is your ultimate BTS fantasy? 3 women go to a fan meet and meet BTS. What happens next no one could have expected. The 3 friends end up at an aw...
995 74 20
ยฐDo you ever get the feeling of emptiness? You're not happy but not exactly sad you're just presentยฐ A vkook story in which jungkook is an unstable m...
343 16 30
"Run that by me one more time, chief." He groans out the anger that he wants to take out by smacking Yoongi across the face. "Twenty-five guys steppi...