In My Eyes - MithRoss

Par MakiNishikinooo

Max, the editor at SkyMedia, has been reunited with an old friend, Ross. He wasn't too close to him before, b... Plus

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
EDITING
FINISHED EDITING
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
HOLY SHIT
Chapter 17
Apologizes
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ASK ME STUFF
Q&A!
300 FOLLOWERS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
thank you.

Chapter 14

4.4K 166 244
Par MakiNishikinooo

SO WE'RE ALMOST TO 4K READS ALREADY????? WHAT???

ALSO GO CHECK OUT WaterlverPlaysMC & DawnADHH, THEY BOTH HAVE MITHROSS FANFICS THAT YOU SHOULD READ! THEY ARE SO TALENTED AND DESERVE TONSS OF LOVE!

---------------

-Ross' POV-

I would have loved to be on vacation for longer, especially at a time like that. But sadly, the next morning I woke up to my alarm and was forced to get up and go to work. Luckily, work was going to a lot more enjoyable now that it meant I could be with my boyfriend all day.

When we arrive at work, I'm actually excited. I missed the offices, the place where I really started talking to Max and... fell in love with him.

As I'm surveying my office, I feel arms wrap around my waist. I put my hands on Max's, then lay my head on him. When I look up at him, he looks happier than he's ever been at work. After making sure no one's looking, I quickly give him a quick kiss.

"Ugh, I gotta go work. I'll stop by in a bit, love you."

I pout as he leaves, then I proceed to sit down at my computer. It felt like it had been forever since I sat at that desk, recording videos with my best friends. I was relieved to be back.

Speaking of friends, when were we going to tell our friends that we're dating? I definitely wanted to tell everyone in the offices, and Shelby, since she's our best friend.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in the offices knew already.

I start my day by reading the comments on the videos that had been put up while we were gone. But rather than wanting to cry, I smiled at the comments mentioning that the viewers shipped Max and I. Boy, were they in for a treat.

I take a look at my schedule, seeing everything I needed to record for the day. The first video was a skywars with Barney.

I head to his office, making sure to give Max a hug on the way there.

"Barney, ready to record?"

"Yep!"

We record the skywars, taking a good hour to only get some good footage because we fucking sucked a skywars. When we're done with that, we record with Adam and Max, playing GTA and Minecraft.

Finally, it's time for lunch. As usual, I head to Max's desk, bringing him a sandwich and a drink from the fridge. This time, I lay my head on his shoulder as he edits, almost falling asleep a few times.

As I'm about to doze off, I hear a camera go off. I quickly snap up and turn around, to see Adam with his phone out.

"Did you just take a picture?"

"No, why?"

"I SAID, DID YOU TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE?"

"I gotta go... bye"

Adam goes running down the hallway, and I immediately follow after. Knowing Adam, he'd post that on Twitter and everyone would know that we're dating.

We reach a dead end, and Adam turns around with a scared looked on his face.

"I surrender, please don't kill-"

I snatch the phone out of his hand, then delete the picture. I give it back to him, then go back to Max.

"Delete it?" He asks, pulling out my chair so that I can sit back down.

"Yep."

-Max's POV-

After Ross deleted the picture, Adam proposed that everyone in the offices should go out to lunch. Ross and I however, had already eaten, so we decided to stay behind.

As everyone else is leaving, Barney winks at me and Tim gives me a thumbs up. I respond with a middle finger.

"I know we just started dating, but um... when are we going to tell everyone?" Ross asks me, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm pretty sure that everyone knows already, but we can tell them whenever you're ready. We also need to tell Shelby."

"Yeah, definitely. Hell, I'm fine with doing it today. I just need to... get it out. We can even tell them when they get back."

"U-Um, is it okay if you tell them? I don't think I have the courage to."

"Of course." I squeeze his hand, then give him a peck on the cheek. 

After about an hour, we can hear everyone talking and walking up the stairs to the offices. Ross starts to get shaky, as do I. Why was I so nervous about it.

I pull Ross up, and we head to the main room, still holding hands.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Adam asks, being the first to see us.

"U-Um, I just wanted to let you guys know that Ross and I are dating."

And then everyone starts laughing. Ross immediately runs to away, which was completely understandable.

"What's so fucking funny?!"

"We already knew dumbass."

"I know, but you don't have to laugh! You made Ross upset."

I head to the empty office, which is where Ross usually goes when he wants to be alone. Sure enough, I find him sitting in the corning, head in his arms.

I slump down next to him, and pat his back.

"Hey babe, they weren't laughing because it was bad or anything. They already knew, so they thought it was funny that I told them."

"I know..." Ross replies, voice muffled.

"Then what's wrong?"

Ross uncovers his face, then immediately wraps his arms around my waist. I hug him as tight as I can, and rub his back. My little narwhal was sensitive, and I had to protect him.

"I-I love you..." He whispers into my shoulder.

"I love you too. Let's go, we got work to do."

I exit the room with Ross behind me, too embarrassed to show his face to anyone. I bring him to his office, then get back to editing for the rest of the day, getting teased every five minutes and sadly not getting any visits from Ross.

When work is over, I head over to Ross' office. He looks much happier, and is browsing Twitter.

"Hey babe, let's go. I'm hungry and exhausted."

"I know, but look. There's so much fan art of us, it's ridiculous."

Ross shows me all the fan art of us, which only brightens his mood even more. I make a note to print those out later, then finally drag him out of the offices and home.

---------------

FFS ROSS DID ANOTHER OMEGLE THING AND RECORDED IT BUT OF COURSE I WAS AT SCHOOL ;-;

SINCE A LOT OF YOU LIKE TWENTY ONE PILOTS, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM/SONG(S)?

MY FAVORITE ALBUM IS VESSEL (3 YEARS OLD TODAY!) AND I LOVE EVERY SONG ON IT!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.7K 535 18
[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in lives in Seattle Washington. You Applied...
83.7K 2K 99
Alright, so I have been doing a LOT of oneshots of both smut and fluff under the category of Sky Media Offices (MithRoss, Redney...) so here's a book...
1.9K 35 25
In the offices Ross is a new video maker and finds out that Max and Adam are dating. However Ross realizes that there is something wrong with their r...
6.1K 215 24
Shelby is new at the offices. She moved to Washington cause her cousin invited her to work at the offices called Skymedia. She is sweet, energetic, a...