Lost - cake au [coming soon]

Bởi 5secondsofbandss

"Maybe getting lost is the best way to find yourself" In which a falling angel stumbles upon a human cover m... Xem Thêm

dos

uno

252 38 8
Bởi 5secondsofbandss

dedicated to chocolatexcakes for the amazing cover (:

Luke
You could say countless things about the afterlife, have countless of theories about what happens after you died.

But to Luke it was plain and simple. Nothing. Nothing happens when you die, you are dead and that's how it stays.

Luke isn't one to believe in supernatural creatures, he isn't one to believe that there's something more out there. You could call him one dimensional because that's exactly what the tall blonde was.

He didn't believe in possibilities , but why would he? He couldn't believe in himself to begin with.

If Luke only knew how oblivious he was. Why are his hands always cold? Why does he seem emotionless? There were plenty of signs that would tell you Calum Hood wasn't human.

But to Luke that was out of the question. Calum was human in his mind. He was just a little strange. Whether or not he liked it was a debatable topic.

He always made excuses that were rational, at least for him.

Calum's hands are always cold because he probably has an illness. Or he isn't alive.

Calum's emotionless because he's probably depressed. You also need emotion for depression luke

Excuse after excuse , something Luke couldn't see. He was far to blinded by his own beliefs to realize that the new kid who just popped up out of nowhere wasn't human.

But it's better for the blonde to be oblivious, that way he isn't opened up to the true reality of the world.

Humans were the rarity , not super natural beings.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...