Everlasting: a One Direction...

بواسطة huntercaulder

One Direction have reached every goal they've ever dreamt of, and more. Their everyday life is now packed ful... المزيد

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Prologue

1K 20 9
بواسطة huntercaulder

AUTHOR'S NOTE! FIRST AND FOREMOST: I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS ENTIRE STORY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AUNT, SUSAN ALLEN, WHO RECENTLY LOST A LONG AND HARD BATTLE WITH CANCER. SHE WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART AND I KNOW SHE WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD OF ME. THANK YOU.

There's an old poem that includes a quote that many people believe: "Nothing gold can stay..."

But sometimes there are things that are quite the opposite from that.

Some memories,

some bonds,

some love

is truly

everlasting.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 126 15
Lacey has her life all figured out. This fall she'll head to the Uni to become a drama teacher. Everything's perfect. She has a full ride scholarship...
3.2K 128 61
Alex. Alex has been through a lot. But she doesn't want to be dramatic about it. She rather be the girl who could brighten everyone else's day, even...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...
4.3K 16 47
Keelee is certain that her life is over when she discovers she has cancer. But with the help of her best friend and One Direction, will she overcome...