Void Returns?!! (Cardfight...

By Taidaoto_Mishiga

After the incident of Dark Blaq, Hanafi Kagurai, a 14 year old boy, was teleported to the future by a strange... More

chapter 1: a new clan?
chapter 2: rowdy housemates & Kiniro
chapter 3: brother & sister's cardfight
chapter 4: a bus ride to forest or bus ride to cloud 9?
chapter 5: sleeping nightmare
chapter 6: Paladins of the past vs cleansing Knights
chapter 7: when people made a bad move
chapter 8: in the other nations (re-do)
chapter 9: everything's retarded
chapter 9.5 : Protectors of Cray
chapter 10: unexpected friends
chapter 11: why school?!!! Pt. 1
chapter 12: why school?!!! Pt. 2
chapter 13: meeting the leader, new units and a new girl?!!
chapter 14: meeting the Prequel Stars
special chapter: exorcism (Void Returns x Twin Star Exorcist crossover)
chapter 15: Dark Blaq once again
Hanafi, Mishiga and Oni's decklist
chapter 16: more worse than worse
chapter 17: toys of Reverse
chapter 18 and epilogue: end

prologue

519 7 2
By Taidaoto_Mishiga

The surrounding was peaceful after the 'incident'. (And no, not Link Joker Crisis.) A boy with black hair and dark brown eyes was walking along the wintery road, hands in pockets at the same time. He is wearing a dark blue jacket w/ hoodie and he also has a light blue undershirt, and also wearing a red scarf.

Hanafi

Gosh. Why did it have to snow at a time like this? After the whole 'almost taking over the world by Void from Aichi Sendou' thing. I breathed out, making smoke going out of my mouth. At the same time, I'm listening to 'One Ok Rock-Clock Strikes'. When the song finished, I finally got to Card Capital. The reason I came here because my friend, Oni told me to meet up with him here. I went in and saw no one but assista cat and a boy with silver hair. He looked at me, revealing his golden eyes. "Hey, can you cardfight me?" He asked me. "Okay, I've been upgrading my deck recently," I said, bringing put my deck. "Say, what's your name?" I asked out of curiosity. "Riku Shikoru," he said as we put our grade zero's at the Vanguard Circle, shuffled our decks and drew five cards. "Ready?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay. Now..."

"STAND UP (MY) VANGUARD!!"

____________________________________

This is a prolouge. Although short, there's practically a longer chapter I'll publish later.

So, NafiKagurai, out.

P.S Lol. I put in my fav Japanese song in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 156 55
20 years after the events of the Gyze incident, a new kid named Kouichi Sendou takes his adventure to become a Cardfighter just like his father. But...
4.6K 78 25
I do not own all of the characters, all characters belong to the owner, Bushiroad This story will take place in Legion Mate, but with a couple of cha...
7.3K 40 54
A young boy learns of a new card game that he becomes instantly interested in it,when suddenly he starts to hear voices and see things. This story ta...
26.2K 1.3K 115
(カードファイト!! ヴァンガード G: クレイの崩壊) (Kādofaito!! Vangādo G: Kurei no Hōkai) [BOOK 1 OF THE CRAY'S COLLAPSE EXTENDED UNIVERSE (CCEU)] Includes Volumes 1 to 2...