Taken || 1D *IN EDITING*

By notmytime11

*Originally Kidnapped By The One And Only One Direction* Kelsey just wanted a day out at the park; smelling f... More

Kidnapped by the one and only One Direction
Chapter 1-
Chapter 3- Let Me Go
Chapter 4- You look like you do already
Chapter 5- I'm Sorry
Chapter 6- Eric returns part 1
Chapter 7-Eric returns part 2
Chapter 8- Shut up and kiss me
Chapter 9- because I love you
Chapter 10- should have told her
Chapter 11-Memory lane bit my ass
Chapter 12- Does that change anything?
Chapter 13- It's ok kel. Alot of people are terrible singers..and ugly cryers
chapter 14 - Family? I think I'm sick.
Chapter 15- Yeah...No
Chapter 16- Twerkin
Chapter 17- Blood on my shoulders :p
Chapter 18 - She made me promise
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO READERS AND FANS
Chapter 20 - Unconditionally

Chapter 19 ~ We Can't stop

357 13 1
By notmytime11

"I smell food!" Louis shouts when w eget inside. Lottie shoves hijm out of the way and sprints off into the kitchen leaving Louis on the ground.

"You gonna take that from a girl? A little girl?" I laughed, helping him up.

"Yeah, yeah, she's stronger then she looks," He pointed out, trying to make me change my mind on him being weak.

"Or maybe you're just not strong enough." I joked, he raises his brow at me before tackling me to the ground and pinning my arms down with one of his.

"What about me being weak?" He questions licking his lips. I bite my lip to contain my smile from showing.

"Couldn't take down a little girl-" His fingers are digging into my side,. I belt out in giggles and kicking while he's enjoying my pain or laughing... One of those," Okay! Okay!"

He's not stopping though and I'm getting tired and the pain in my side is starting to really hurt.

"Mmm, how about no?" he sticks hi finger to my thigh and squeezing it causing into giggles again.

"I'll do anything, pl-please Louis!" I beg, tears wheling from laughing too hard.

"Anything?" He questions," Kiss me."

"Wha-" He cuts me off with his lips to mine. Soft and the best feeling ever as always. His hands move from my thigh to my back and lifting me from the ground and onto his waist. I move my hand to his chest and the other behind his head, tugging it a little.

"They're expecting us in there and I don't want to pull you in the bedroom right now." I smacked his arm and he sat me down with a chuckle.

We walked in hand in hand at first but I sorta splitted myself when I saw all the food. He chuckled and walked behind me, the whole family is already sat down and eating not even paying attention to Louis and I acting like complete fools in the kitchen.

I stack my plate with bunches of food, earning a slow down Niall from Louis. I gave him a wink and skipped off to the table next to Lottie where they were all talking about everyones grades and how well they were with their teachers. I knind of wish I could do this with my parents again but even I know that it won't ever happen.

Louis comes in a few minutes after me only to see that I've practically finished off my food besides a few vegitables that I refuse to eat, but when his mom looks over to see if I've enjoyed it she frowns at the healthy food pushed to the side of my plate.

Yes, I want to make her like me but I really don't want to eat broccoli or yellow corn.

"Did you not like the food?" She asks, pointing to the small food left on my plate. Should I lie or eat it?

I'll just eat.

"No! saving the best for last." I say, shoveling the whole pile of it into my mouth and swallowing quick. I hurried to drink my water but not too fast that she'd think I wasn't being truthful. She smiled and started at her food again though I felt sick as a dog.

"Yummy huh Kel?" Louis joked, knowing I hated them. I nodded and flipped him the birdie when no one was looking. He only laughed and shook his head finishing up his food. We stayed a bit longer with the rest of the family before going into the big room to watch a movie.

WarmBodies. Louis swears I am a crazy person for never seeing the movie but I just didn't have anytime with having school and everything, not like I didn't want to see it. he kept his arm around my waist the whole time and midway through the movie his mom had us promise to not make any noises down staires with everyone sleeping. Louis' cheeks reddened and I shook my head yes kissing his cheek.

"Mom!" He hissed, urging her out of the room.

"Oh shush Lou, goodnight Kelsey." She waved to me and I waved back.

"I love your mom, she's now my mom." I said, unpasuing it. He paused it back to start something he knows I'll win.

"Nuh uh, she's mine." He defended.

"Who did she say goodnight to? Me oh yeah that's right."

"Who did she give birth to?"

"same reason she said goodnight to not to that one?"

He flipped it back on and I high fived myself. It's Kels birthday, gonna party like it's Kels birthday.

When the movie ended Louis was saying that's how our relationship was going to go. Ofcourse, I want a zombie boyfriend, who wouldn't? It was a good movie though I don't think I could handle myself like that. I would run and keep running.

"Sure Lou. Keep dreaming." I pushed my hair behind my ear and stood up stretching my body. Louis grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto his lap, keeping his arms around my body," Louis lets go to bed."

"Party pooper, I'm not tired." He pouted like a baby.

"I'm not either but that doesn't mean we can't try to sleep." I said, standing back up and pulling him with me.

"Naw, i have better plans." He grinned devishley.

"What do you mean other pl-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he threw me over his shoulder and started upstairs. I was doing my best to scowl Louis without waking anyone up but I couldn't sound demanding whispering for him to stop.

We got into his room and he shut the door, locking it. He tossed me onto the bed and a bunch of scenarios were going through my head as he reached inside the drawer and pulled something out. Oh my god. I couldn't really see anything in the dark but as I felt his crawl next to me I felt the air in me go out. Were actually going to do this.

I was waiting for him to do something else but when I herd a click and the TV go on I knew what he meant. Dang...

"Louis?" I asked.

"Yeah, Love?" He didn't look at me but focused on soccer match.

"Is this what you meant by better plans?" I was kind of hoping...

"Yeah, You go to sleep and I'll watch TV."

Well that took an unexpected turn.

"really?"

"yeah what else?" He still wasn't looking at me. Good job Kel.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Okay.

I grabbed my shorts and tank top from the drawers and walked into the bathroom quickly shutting the door and locking it. I slipped out of  my jeans and shirt, pulling my tanktop and shorts easily. I brushed my teeth, washing my face, and rubbing off any left over make up. 

"Where's my brush?" I asked myself, looking all through bathroom. I bet he hid it.

"Louis William Tomlinson! Where'd you put my hairbrush?" My hands were balled ina fist out of habbit. With him they're alwaws clenched. Okay not always but almost.

"Why is it always me who takes things?" He put his hand to his chest like he was offened.

"Cause you always do take them." I lean against the frame of the door, crossing my hands over my chest.

"What do I get if I 'find' it." He enphasizes the "find".

"I don't know, a non rat headed Kel." I say, starting to get annoyed.

"That would be a bonus," I flip him off and start my way back intot the bathroom. Although when I start to shut the door his hand his already stopping it.

"How'd you..." I trail off, knowing he's not going to answer it seriously.

His hands push my shoulds into the wall and we're chest to chest, " I think you know the charge." he smirks.

"A kiss? Do I have to?"  I joke, pushing him. He nods a points to his lips," Oh fine."

I prees mine to his and immidiatley melt in his arms. I move both my hands to his hair and feel myself going lost in the kiss. Instead of it being the quick kiss i thought it started to get a little heated when Louis back me into the wall again and started to nibble my ear. I put both my hands to his chest and a moan released from my lips.

"Louis..." I moaned, fisting his shirt.

"Jump," He hissed. I did as told and wrapped my legs around his waist and pushing from the wall. He pushed me to the bed, moving his hands up my shirt, pushing it off. He moved off me for a few seconds, grabbing something from his suitcase before moving back over to me.

"Kelsey, do you want to?" His voice shook, trying to keep himself in control.

Do I? Ofcourse.

"Yes." I breathed.

"I Love you." He What?

"I- I love you too."

It was the first time we ever said it to eachother and not even Jared would say it to me  even for how long we'd been dating. I did love Louis. I loved him with everything inside me and I think it was  enough to give my virginity up to him for.

He tossed his shirt than started to pull my shorts down...

(A/N) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I updated because I now have something to type on, Yayyyy!

Sorry for the reeally long wait that you guys didn't deserve.

I kinda have been waiting myself for Louis and Kelsey to have that sort of moment... 0_0 don't judge me authors have scenes they want their characters to ahve too.

Not the sexual stuff but the I love you's yayy!:) haha

As usual

~Keep on lovin and livin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 242 52
One Direction. Every girl's dream is to have them chase them down through their yards, across the street, and across the country. But not these girls...
8.7K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
49.2K 663 26
One direction gets kidnapped and then the get away but that's when the really scary stuff happens.
57 2 8
When Harry and Louis are getting lost in a strange city... [larry stylinson]