He Changed me... // Sam Potto...

By ChasingMoran

"oh, sam? he changed me." More

Author's note!!
Chapter 1: That's my locker...
Chapter 2: My name isn't Natalie...
Chapter 3: Did he really?
Chapter 4: No more...
Chapter 5: Lost in your eyes...
Chapter 6: You know them?!
Chapter 7: I don't need your pity
Chapter 8: Ricky Minaj to the rescue!
Chapter 9: Fan girls be trippin'
Chapter 10: What am I doing?
Chapter 12: Together forever?
Read my new story?

Chapter 11: I think I love you.

6.7K 213 47
By ChasingMoran

I think the chapter after this is the last chapter.. I had a certain plan on how this story was going to go and it's playing out how I wanted it to. Sorry if any of you are sad about it, but there's really not much to add to this.

Follow me on Twitter @whoranftniall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Connor walked out of the door. It felt as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I felt so relieved that Connor understood. I stood there for a few seconds smiling like an idiot until I was interrupted by my mom waving her hand in front of my face.

"You alright?" she asked.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine."

I began walking up the stairs to my room to call Sam. I had to talk to him as soon as possible. I dialed Sam's number like my life depended on it. He answered after the first ring.

"Naomi? I thought you'd never want to talk to me again," Sam answered.

He sounded stressed almost as if he'd been crying. Could he have been crying over me? Nah it was probably something a lot more important than me. Maybe I was just imagining things.

"Sam how could I possibly stop talking to you?"

"You have no idea how happy that makes me just to hear those words."

"Sam I think I lov-" I was cut off by another incoming call. "Just a moment, Sam. I'm so sorry."

I switched over to the other line. This call better be a damn important one.

"What?" I answered.

"Nice to talk to you too, Harper," Rachel said.

"Oh hey Rachel. Sorry about that. I was in the middle of an important call."

"It can't be more important than this one. I really need you here right now."

"Why? Are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Im totally fine. It's just..my mom's new boyfriend is coming over for dinner and he's bringing his son for me to meet and since his son is bringing a friend, mom says that I can invite you. Pleeeeasseee come. Please please please."

"Yeah, yeah fine. Do you want me to sleepover?"

"Yes! That'd be awesome! Please come now."

I sighed. "I'll be right there. Bye. "

I switched back over to Sam.

"I'm really sorry about that, Sam."

"It's cool. So what were you saying?" he asked.

"Oh..it's nothing."

"Um..okay. Do you want to hang out now? We can go to the movies or something," Sam said hopefully.

"Aww. Darn. I'm sorry, Sam. I'm sleeping over Rachel's tonight. Is tomorrow night good for you?"

"Yes. It's perfect. Like you."

I blushed. "Goodbye, Sam," I said as I hung up.

I walked downstairs to ask my mom to borrow her keys. She was in the living room watching soap operas. Yuck.

"Hey mom. Can I borrow your car tonight?"

"Of course. What for?"

"I'm sleeping over at Rachel's if that's alright."

"Oh it's fine, honey. The keys are on the kitchen table," she said.

"Thanks mom."

"Mhm now leave you're making me miss my soaps."

"I'm really feeling the love."

"I love you too!" mom shouted as I was walking away.

I ran upstairs and packed a small bag for my clothes, hairbrush and toothbrush. As soon as I was done packing my bag, I ran down into the kitchen and grabbed mom's keys. I walked into the living room and hugged my mom before leaving.

"Drive carefully," my mom said.

I smiled and nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now go. Have fun!"

~*~

The drive from my house to Rachel's was really short. I climbed out of the car and knocked on the door. Rachel immediately opened it and let me in.

"It's about time you're here, Harper!"

"Chill out, Rachel. It's only 7," I replied.

"Ugh my mom's boyfriend and his son will be here any minute. I just hope I don't hate this kid."

"Chill, Rachel! You're so stressed. How old is this kid anyway?"

"His son is our age."

"Ugh guys our age suck!" I said.

"Yeah..Let's hide out in my room until they get here."

Rachel grabbed my wrist and practically pulled me up the stairs.

"Hey Naomi!" Rachel's mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello Ms. Simms! How are you?"

"I'm great! I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know! I missed you."

She chuckled. "I missed you too. Gee, you're a lot more talkative than I remember," she said as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Hurry before we're interrupted by anyone else!" Rachel shouted as she pulled me into her room. I set my bag down on the floor next to her bed. The moment we both sat down, the doorbell rang.

"Damn it!" Rachel shouted.

"Rachel, calm down, it'll be fine."

"Whatever."

"Rachel! Naomi! Come down! It's time for dinner!" Rachel's mom shouted.

Rachel groaned as we both walked downstairs and into the dining room. There was pizza on the table.

Yummy it's better than something fancy. I looked around the room and saw two teen guys and a man. My eyes widened when I took a better look at one of the guys.

"Hey! That guy looks just like Kian!" I said to Rachel.

"It is Kian!" she groaned.

"Girls, girls, sit!" Ms. Simms said.

Rachel and I sat next to each other across from Kian and the other guy. The other guy had dark brown hair and green eyes. He was decent looking I guess.

"So Rachel, you've already met Phil, my boyfriend, but Naomi, this is Phil. Phil, this is Rachel's best friend, Naomi," Ms. Simms said.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Naomi and Rachel, this is Phil's son, Cameron and Cameron's friend Kian."

"Hey Cameron," I said.

"Hey," he said back with a smile. "Hi Rachel," he said to Rachel.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "How are ya?" she replied with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"I'm good," he replied back nicely.

"Hey Kian. The last time I saw you, you were lifting me," I chuckled.

"Sup," he replied with a huge smile.

"Oh so you and Kian know each other?" Ms. Simms asked.

"Yeah he goes to school with Rachel and I," I replied.

"Well Rachel don't be rude. Say hello to Kian," Ms. Simms said.

"Lawley," she said.

"Rachel," he said back.

"This isn't awkward at all," Cameron said.

I chuckled. Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up an looked at the caller ID. It was Sam. I glanced up and everyone at the table was staring at me.

"Oh..um it's my mom. It could be important. Excuse me," I said and walked into the hall. "Hey Sam."

"Naomi. I'm sorry I just really needed to hear your voice."

"Aww."

"There's something I need to tell you, Naomi."

"Okay. Of course, anything."

"Naomi...I think...I think I love you."

My eyes started to fill up with tears. Happy tears, of course. "Aww Sam. I love you too."

"You do? Really? Are you sure?"

"Sam, do you want me to change my mind?"

"I guess not."

"Sam, I'm so sorry. I'll have to call you back later. I'm in the middle of dinner."

"Okay. Bye. I'll miss you."

I quickly hung up and walked back into the dining room. I tried to wipe as many tears away as I could.

"Sorry about that. My mom sure can talk."

"Oh, it's fine, sweetie," Ms. Simms said.

"Naomi, were you crying?" Rachel asked.

"No," I said quickly.

"It looks like you were crying," Cameron said. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Thanks," I said and took a huge bite out of my pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emkay. So the next chapter is the end. Sorry :(

I love you guys! <3

EDIT (July 15 2015): The character Cameron in this story isn't supposed to be Cameron Dallas... I wrote this story around 3 years ago and had no idea who Cam was at that time. But I mean, if you want to picture him as Cameron, who's stopping you? :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.7K 43
I should introduce myself; my name is Connor Franta, very nice to meet you. Maybe you would like to join me inside my head? I would like someone to l...
219K 4.9K 37
Sequel to the O2L story, So THIS is Love.
78.6K 2.5K 26
After dating Andrea for almost a year, Kian Lawley goes through the hardest break up he's ever had. Luckily he has his five other friends there with...
74.9K 1K 26
To think your crush would turn into someone special. ((Completed. :)) Reach For The Clouds