Sunshine [Sans X Reader]

Od AmorAnime

This is a Sans X Reader story. In this story, you are not (and I repeat: Are NOT) Frisk. You are you, so in o... Více

Level 1 - Game Start
Level 2
Level 3

Level 4

108 9 1
Od AmorAnime

You awoke on the kitchen floor, still clutching onto Sans' shirt. The knife was still in its corner where Sans had kicked it and he was sleeping soundly, his head burrowed in your shoulder. You watched as the fabric of his shirt rose and fell like the flow and ebb of the tide. It seemed odd to you, that a skeleton would be breathing, but you narrowed it down to magic and left it at that.

Trying to shift from under Sans, you slowly wriggled out of his grasp in order to not wake him up, however his skull moved and his eyes opened.

"Hm? Sorry about that", Sans said, letting go of you. "Guess I didn't want ya to be abone last night".

You didn't laugh.

The memories of the night came crawling back to you; the knife, the attempted reset, and Sans' terrified expression. You felt terrible that Sans had to enter his kitchen to see his guest sitting on his floor trying to kill themselves. And now that you think about it, you really should have been more considerate of the way Sans would have felt if he saw you dead on his floor, especially since you were just testing out a theory. Then you remembered what Sans had said.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?"

You wanted to ask him about resetting. You wanted to ask him so badly, but you resisted for his sake.
You nodded your head and smiled.

"Yeah... Sorry about last night.  I didn't mean to give you a scare", you replied earnestly. Sans hesitated a bit before he finally held your hand and assisted you in standing up. You looked at him, suddenly feeling oddly comforted by his little gesture. You've been feeling quite strange ever since yesterday. Actually, you've felt a strange attachment to Sans ever since you two met which was unusual considering that he was a monster.

He held your gaze and there you two stood, hand in hand, not saying a word. He seemed as if he wanted to say something desperately important but in that moment a noise sounded from upstairs and Papyrus' booming voice could be heard from the kitchen.

"SANS WHERE ARE YOU? HAVE YOU ALREADY GONE TO WORK? AH WAIT NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU WOULD GO TO WORK THIS EARLY", Papyrus was looking inside Sans' room for his brother.

"I'm in the kitchen, bro".

It wasn't long before you saw Papyrus' tall, lanky body walking towards the entrance. He was looking at you and Sans, and you suddenly remembered that you two were still interlocking fingers. You quickly dropped Sans' hand just as Papyrus made it to the kitchen.

Although Sans seemed a bit hurt at the notion, he quickly recovered, plastering on his trademark smile before his brother arrived.

"HUMAN! DID YOU SLEEP WELL? MY BROTHER TOLD ME THAT YOU SAVED HIM FROM SOME THUGS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN SO IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY A NICE HUMAN! THUS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, DECIDED NOT TO CAPTURE YOU ANYMORE AND INSTEAD WE SHALL BE FRIENDS!" 

You slowly turned to Sans, a "what-the-hell" expression clear on your face. The skeleton beside you didn't even notice your evident confusion. He just stared straight ahead in order to not face your impending disapproval. Sighing, you decided to play along with Sans' blatant lie and hope for the best.

"Y-Yup! I totally saved him alright...", you said, glaring at Sans. "And sure, let's all be friends", you smiled at Papyrus and you could just see the joy written on his face.

"OH BOY! LOOKIE SANS! I ALREADY MADE A FRIEND! AND IT'S WITH A HUMAN!"

You hugged Papyrus.

"Well if we're going to be friends, you have to at least know my name. I'm Y/N".

"Y/N? WHAT A NICE NAME FOR A HUMAN! WELL IF YOU DON'T MIND ME, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE TO SEE UNDYNE FOR SOME EXTRA TRAINING! GOODBYE SANS AND Y/N!"

And then he was gone. You felt happy inside, as if you were floating on some great fluffy cloud. Why did you ever even think of resetting? Your life was going pretty great considering that you were underground in monster territory.
You stood there hearing the sound of soft breathing beside you and you realized that Sans was still in the room.

"Guess you and my bro are friends now, huh? Thanks, Y/N".

"I don't know why you're thanking me. It's only because you lied", you shook your head in exasperation. "Honestly even though you don't look like it, I have this weird feeling that you could take on a group of thugs singlehandedly. I would be the one running away".

Sans chuckled, his weight shifting from one foot to the next. It seemed like his mind was still on what you two were doing before Papyrus showed up.

That's right. We were holding hands weren't we?

You shook your head. No, you refused to believe that you two had "a moment", after all you had just met him yesterday. It was impossible.

After a while of silence, Sans finally spoke.

"Anyway, pal, I've got sentry duties now so I should be going", he started to walk outside of the kitchen and before you even knew what you were doing, you said-

"Wait! I'll go with you!"

Sans shrugged and smiled at you, which you interpreted as a yes, and shoulder to shoulder you went, off into the snow.

1 week later:

It's been a week.

One whole week and you were still in Snowdin.

You hadn't intended to prolong your stay for such an exaggerated period of time. As a matter of fact, you had only planned to stay in the snow filled town for one night and then leave to find Asgore, however, your plans were disrupted by two skeletons.

Or one skeleton in particular.

Not to mention that every time you tried to leave, some misfortune would just "coincidentally" happen such as boulders of ice blocking the exit or Papyrus absolutely needing you to taste test his new spaghetti. The latter didn't seem misfortunate at the time until you actually ate it and had a massive stomachache afterwards (you had to lie to Papyrus and tell him you ate an overdue cinnamon bun after his spaghetti).

After facing such calamities moments before your many departures, you decided that maybe you weren't supposed to leave Snowdin just yet, and stayed with the skelebros. They were very welcoming and allowed you to sleep in their house throughout the week.

Currently, you were outside with Sans helping him with his sentry duties. And by helping, you mean making snowmen as Sans watched from within the station. He seemed pretty content sitting there with his bottle of ketchup, so you decided against asking him to join you.

You were just putting the finishing touches on your snowman when Sans suddenly appeared beside you. He did that a lot- appearing unexpectedly without making a sound. You had gotten used to it by now, so it didn't make you jump as much as the first few times.

"Nice snowman, Y/N... Hey by the way, you wanna see something cool?", Sans asked, a mischievous grin on his face.

You were a bit cautious, but you trusted him so you nodded your head, a little eager to know what he wanted to show you. He blinked and you gawked, staring at his now blue eye. You remembered seeing it a week ago when he stopped you at the kitchen entrance, but looking at it closer made his pupil all the more mesmerizing.

He pulled his hand from out of his pocket and you noticed that it too was engulfed in a blue hue. You wondered if that was all he wanted to show you, after all, you found that gazing at his magic was awfully cool. He slowly raised up his hand and you realized that you were beginning to float in the air, totally in synch with Sans' hand motions.

Ok, now that's new.

You were starting to freak out.

"Uh... Sans? You know what you're doing right?" you asked, trying to keep your voice steady, but it was obvious that you were nervous. "I-I mean, I trust you but, like... I'm kind of.. not on the ground right now".

Sans chuckled.

"It's okay, just relax and enjoy it.. I don't normally do this for just anyone, yanno".

You felt oddly happy at his implication that you were special, and tried to calm down as best as you could. You soon found that hovering in midair was actually quite fun, your immediate nervousness transforming into pure awe, and you started laughing with joy. Sans, noticing your gradual contentment, began to lift you up higher and gently swing you to and fro.

You loved every second of it.

Feeling more comfortable as time went on, you began to perform backflips, laughing the entire duration. Sans seemed to enjoy watching you have fun in the air and you showed him your newfound tricks with an excited "Sans, look here" or "Sans, check this out!".

You were levitating directly above him, about to perform your latest trick, when you noticed something rustling in the bushes behind Sans. A white animal that barely was distinguishable from the snow popped it's head out and you focused to see what it was. It was a small dog that excitedly looked at the spectacle before it, and even though it was extremely cute, you were very annoyed of its presence.

Truly, it was an annoying dog.

Uh oh

You tried to warn Sans of its presence but it was too late. The animal had jumped out from within the bushes and ran towards Sans at full speed, barking as it went along. Sans turned around just in time to see the annoying dog but he wasn't able to dodge it in time. There was a terrible collision causing the blue glow surrounding Sans' hand to disappear and you plummeted towards the ground, screaming the whole way down.

Sans, panicking, quickly stood up, his arms outstretched to catch you. Then you fell into his grasp, the sudden weight of your body causing him to stumble backwards and you both were thrown into the snow.

You opened your eyes to see the widened blue eye of Sans slowly turn back into the normal white pinprick within his socket. It was fairly easy to see such a transformation, after all, your face was merely a few inches away from his.

Your heart was beating at a rapid pace and your mind was quickly trying to decipher whether it was from you almost dying or the fact that you were at such a close proximity to Sans. His hand gripped your waist tighter as you two stared at each other in silence, searching each other's eyes for an explanation as to what to do next.

"S-Sans", you started to say, a tint of color brushing against your cheeks. Neither of you seemed like you wanted to move, however a rustle in the trees snapped you out of your trance. You jolted from your position above Sans, your face turning crimson.

"S-Sorry", you laughed nervously, your eyes darting from Sans to the snow. He seemed a bit disappointed at the fact that nothing else happened,  the blue blush on his cheeks starting to disappear as he stood up and brushed the snow off his pants. He extended his hand to you, offering to assist you up but you just stared at the bones in front of your face blankly. You finally realized what was happening and slowly extended your hand, your heart beating wildly.

You were carefully helped up off the ground by Sans as he chuckled nervously.

"Heh.. That's funny. Usually they stick the landing", he said jokingly, trying to eradicate the tension between you two.

It didn't work.

Your only response was a short "heh" as you tried to mask your building emotions.
"Well... Uhh.. Let's take a break at Grillby's", Sans offered. You assumed that he was just attempting to move on from "whatever that was" that happened moments before.
You nodded your head and walked with him in the direction of the bar
Never letting go of his hand.

----------
A/N: hai hai! How is the story so far? I'm thinking about another Undertale/Underfell Sans fanfic but maybe I should finish this one first lol. This is where the story picks up I guess (or at least in the next chapter) so um, thanks for reading this far!
Bye- bye!~ <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
346K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...