She's My Angel (Luhan x Reade...

By sanzuthecockroach

Your typical angel and human love story. More

Author's First Note
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
Author's Last Note

005

8.6K 290 89
By sanzuthecockroach

"Oh no."  he glare at Sehun while ending the call.

"Yah Sehun, you told them you were here didn't you?" Luhan crossed his arms while tapping his foot.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, they asked me where am I and they heard your voice on the line and..." he closed his eyes and hugged Luhan.

"Aish, they'll come in a few-"

*DING DONG*

"Here comes a noisy bunch." Luhan sighed.

Luhan went down and he left me and Sehun. We followed him at the door and I saw ten guys in front of the door.

"Yo Luhan! / Hyung!" they surprised Luhan and I stumbled down shocked.

They went to the guest room. The peace atmosphere became crowded and noisy. I didn't notice Yae is also here.

"Bwo? Sehunnie what's that glasses?" a guy with a derp face took it.

"Yah Chanyeol hyung! It's mine!" Before Sehun's about to take it, Chanyeol wore it. Good thing I hid quickly.

"There's a big rat!" Chanyeol pointed at my direction and I went somewhere safe.

Did he just call me a rat?! 

"Give me the glasses hyung!" and there Sehun got it back. At last I could breathe evenly. Sehun gave me a thumbs up and I returned a thumb and a smile back.

"Its so boring. Lets go somewhere else. I wanna go shopping I guess, Kris! There is sale in Gucci. Buy me the bag I told you last time." the guy who looks like a panda said.

"Good thinking Tao." that guy looks like Taemin.

"AHA! Lets go to Lotte World!" the guy who wore an eyeliner said. He looks good with the eyeliner though.

"Who agrees?" and, everybody raised their hands except Sehun,

"Lotte World again?" Sehun pouted, 

"We'll leave you here then!" Chanyeol laughed,

 "Aish, okay I'll come with you." Sehun crossed his arms.

"Arasso, lets go." Everybody stood up and I sneaked next to Luhan. 

"They sure are noisy bunch." I shrugged.

"Yeah, but they are fun to be with. Bear with them for a while." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Luhan oppa! Lets go?" I heard Yae at the door.

"Ah, neh."

Outside Luhan's house there I saw a big van and the guys are already in there. How did they got in there so fast? Inside it, it's already crowded. Some are lying on the chair and some are sitting uncomfortably. I giggled and looked how clever they are.

"Can I just follow you there? I'll be using my car." Luhan said.

"Yeah, I'll go with Luhan hyung." Sehun went beside us.

"Me too!" Yae raised her hand and went beside Sehun.

I sighed because I thought I would have a chance to talk with them. We went inside the car and drove off to Lotte World.

I sat beside Sehun at the back seat while Luhan and Yae at the front.

Luhan looked at me at the rear mirror and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"Sehun oppa, your glasses is really attractive. Many people would love to have it." Yae looked back at us.

"Kamsahamnida. It's from my good friend, (Y/N).I want to talk to her right now. " Sehun pouted. I shifted on my seat and was troubled

"Who is (Y/N)?" Yae wondered, 

"She is my childhood friend, but she is already in States. (Y/N) gave this to me as a remembrance. I miss her too." 

Aigo such a good actor Sehunnie. 

"Do you somehow like this (Y/N) You give a lot of emotions saying you miss her." Yae giggled. He didn't reply and just stared at the window.

So after their chit chats, we finally arrived after couple of minutes. We were grouped and separated and I was with Luhan, Sehun and Yae.

They went in to several things like arcades, stop shops and other rides. All I can do is tag along because I couldn't even do those things again. I sometimes miss being alive, you know. Well if Yae wasn't here then I could've talked to Luhan or Sehun, but.. unlucky me.

"Wait oppa, may I go to the bathroom first?" Yae excused herself and ran.

We sat on the bench near the food booths and waited. I was bored, really. I got tired of following them, watching them. If I could just be alive again for one day. I watched the sun to set and I closed my eyes.

We waited for Yae to come back but she's taking so long. "Hyung, noona's so late."

Sehun was itching to go so, I told them I will follow her at the bathroom. I went straight and went inside. I searched for her in each stalls, but no Yae to be found.

I was about to go back to Luhan and Sehun and still Yae's not there.

"I can't find her in the bathroom." I panted.

"What? Where have she been?" Luhan stood up and ran to find her. "Lets split up Sehun-ah." he nodded and split up.

I searched for her through a lot of booths, food stalls and everything. But, wait. I haven't searched for her outside didn't I? I used my wings and flew, I looked around and try to sense sounds.

"Don't follow me will you?" I heard Yae's voice coming from this side.

The guy pinned her in the wall and I gasped. He continued of harassing her until he snaked his hands inside her shirt. I thought of something that would make him stop, I threw stones on his head but he's ignoring it.

Aish what to do? I saw a brick on the ground, well I can lift that. I took it and I lift upwards, "Mianhae!" I shouted and let go of the brick. It created a loud thud which made him stumble down. He looked above and glared. I took another brick and aimed at his stomach, "Take this pervert!"  I threw the brick but then somebody is coming from there.

"Get away from her!" I heard a familiar voice and punched the guy's face. Omo it's Luhan! Oh no, I immediately flew downwards and hoping I'll get it before it reaches Luhan's head. I finally took it and flew away. Wew, that nearly give me a heart attack. I approached Luhan and then, Sehun found us.

The guy stood up and ran. "We're not done yet Yae." I threw a stone at the guy and he left. 

"Are you alright?" Luhan caressed Yae's cheeks. She nodded and Luhan wiped her tears with his thumb. I feel sorry

"Lets take her home." I suggested and they nodded except Yae.

We went to Yae's house and dropped her first. Luhan kept sure that if Yae's fine or not. We were about to go out but Yae called Luhan's name.

"Luhan, please stay." she said. Luhan sat beside her and he brushed his hands on her hair. 

"Who is that guy noona?" Sehun sat down on the chair, 

"H-he's my ex." She croaked. 

"You're ex?!" Luhan shouted and stood up from his position, I gasped and shifted on my seat. 

"Why is he there?" Luhan asked while panicking, 

"Calm down hyung." Luhan stared at Sehun and as he calmed down, he sat beside Yae again.

"Pst Sehunnie, I have to go. Tell Luhan, okay?" I whispered as I stood up, Sehun nodded.

"Welcome back (Y/N)-ah!" Youngmin welcomed me as I sat down on the grass.

"You don't look fine." he looked at me. I stared at him with a poker face.

I shrugged. 

"How's Luhan?" Youngmin asked.

"He's fine." I plainly replied. He flicked my forehead.

"What's that for?!" I held my forehead.

"Cheer up will you?"

"How am I supposed to be happy when you just flicked my forehead?"

He just laughed at me and I looked away hugging my knees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.3K 46
Baekhyun and Chanyeol- two different people. They come across one day, and their love begins. They experience many things, but most importantly they...
23.4K 1.7K 17
After a tragic accident hits the Oh family, Baekhyun trys his hardest to get Sehun back out of his comfort zone.
978K 26K 50
Some can be sad, some can be romantic, and some can be cute~
5.5K 430 57
Lay x Suho Kai x Sehun Chanyeol x Baekhyun Top x bottom Just another university young love with so many things going on. Side character: Luhan and...