Relatable Quotes

By Pamsterz

I'm here to inspire and share some of the quotes that can make you relate in life, love and friendship. :) En... More

Being Tough
Truth
Friendship
Honesty
Being in Love
HeartBroken Song Lyrics
It Hurts
Moving On
Life Facts
That Awkward Moment
Student Problems
LoveStruck Song Lyrics
Dreams & Wishes
Movie Quotes
Fix A Heart
Mistakes & Regrets Song Lyrics
Powerful Quotes
Forgotten Quotes
Life Facts 2
Heartbroken
Author Note
Missing You
Thoughts
Feelings
Love

Perfect Sayings

468 6 1
By Pamsterz

"Sometimes the thing we can't change end up changing us."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes it takes absence to appreciate presence."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Some people come into your life as a blessing. Some come as a lesson."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How to be happy:) dont expect anything from anyone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't put your happiness in other people's hand. They'll drop it. They'll drop it everytime."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everything is temporary"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When trust is broken, sorry means nothing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Its okay to lose people but never lose yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Time changes everyone and everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They hurt you and then they act like you hurt them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They hurt you and then they act like you hurt them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"People say everything happens for a reason, but they never said it was a good reason."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today, but eventually."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes we don't say what we feel, not because we don't want to but because we don know how."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you still speak about it, you still care about it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life's not about the people who act true to you face. It's about the people who remain true behind your back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars."

A/N: Quotes to myself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 542 12
follow y/n as he tries to live a peaceful life in a world full of heroes and villains.
77.7K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
254K 8K 181
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
193K 9.8K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...