I Know | Demi Lovato and Wilm...

By lovatic_chica

Does he know? That his hands have touched my skin. I won't tell him where I've been, he knows. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

1

2.7K 61 3
By lovatic_chica

Demi

I don't know how it started. I know it was wrong and disgusting but it felt good and I craved it. I stopped thinking about Wilmer that way and my thoughts transitioned to him. Young, tan, and extremely good-looking; Marc. He was fine with the whole no-feelings thing and just wanted to keep it sexual. It's not that I didn't love Wilmer anymore, things just changed. I met Marc and it was fresh and new and wonderful. Wilmer and I don't have the same passion that we used to, it's like I'm using it all with Marc and I'm empty when I get to Wilmer.

~*~

"Hey Will." I greeted, clipping my bluetooth into my ear as I drove.

"Hey babe."

I rolled my eyes at his greeting, "What's up?"

"When are you coming home? I've got dinner in the oven." He sounded so hopeful I nearly turned around.

Nearly.

"I'm working late tonight honey I thought I told you that."

"I guess I forgot." He sounded so sad. "Well it'll be in the fridge for you when you get home."

I rubbed my face, "Sounds good."

"Okay... well have fun at the studio. I love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I hit the 'end call' button and took a deep breath. I just wanted to turn the car around and run to him, but just as I reached up to take my bluetooth out, my phone rang again and I saw it was Marc.

"Hey Marc."

"Hey baby. I can't choose... Chocolate strawberries or just fondue?"

I bit my lip and smiled to myself, "Chocolate strawberries are fine."

"Okay. I'm leaving the store now. Are you wearing it?"

I blushed as I glanced down at my clothes. I was wearing my normal day to day outfit but underneath was a lingerie piece so revealing I wouldn't wear it even in front of Wilmer, "Of course I'm wearing it."

"That's good." His voice was husky, "I can't wait to see it."

"Well it's all for you baby, you know that."

"He hasn't seen it?"

"No." My tone was sharp. I hated talking about Wilmer to Marc and he knows that.

"I want it to stay that way, I don't want him to see you in it... I'm home now where are you?"

I smiled as I pulled onto his street, "I'm almost there... You anxious?"

"Just... excited."

~*~

I opened my eyes blearily the next morning and then jumped up, gasping as I checked my phone. I had a ton of missed calls from Wilmer, but only one from Holly.

Holls: You better get your ASS to the studio. Wilmer's been calling and I told him you slept here, but he's two seconds away from coming to see if you're okay.

"Fuck." I groaned, and felt Marc roll over, then his lips pressed against my hand.

"Are you okay?"

"No! Why did you let me stay over last night?!"

He sighed, "I just... I thought you wanted to. Last night was amazing and I thought we kinda made a breakthrough."

"Marc, I need to go. Wilmer's going crazy and I need to sort out this mess."

"Don't." He stood up, thankfully in boxers. "Don't go. Don't go back to him. Stay with me."

"What?"

"Leave him... for me." He wrapped his arms around my waist, "Come on... if you loved him you wouldn't be here with me, so just stay. Stay here and we can lay around and eat those strawberries we never got to last night."

I pushed away from him a bit, "I'm sorry... but I can't. I'll call you."

~*~

"There you are!" Holly practically shouted as I walked into the studio, "Call Wilmer! Right now! Where the hell were you?!"

"I had something to do." I said automatically, then reached for my phone, dialing Wilmer's number.

"Demi?! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine." I said, in an annoyed tone, and winced at how raspy my voice was.

"I was so worried." He said, and I could tell he was around people because he lowered his voice, "I just... You're okay right? I thought... I thought that there was an accident or something."

"No I was so caught up in this song, that I couldn't put it down and then I fell asleep. My phone died, and Holly woke me up."

"Oh... okay. As long as you're safe." He paused, "Are you working late tonight too?"

"No i'll be home around six." I promised, "Count me in for dinner."

"I'll make your favorite." He said, "I've gotta get going, but I love you."

I bit my lip, "I love you too Wilmer."

I put the phone down and Holly was standing there with her arms crossed, "Well? What the hell just happened?! Why did you lie to Wilmer?"

"I just had to be somewhere last night and fell asleep there."

"I call bullshit. What happened and why do you look like you-" Her eyes widened, "Did you cheat on Wilmer?"

"No!" I answered too quickly, "Of course not Holly! Are you crazy?!"

"Are you?!" She shouted, "Wilmer is the best God damn thing that's ever happened to you and you've thrown it all away for some one night stand?!"

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples, "You can't tell him Holly. You signed a contract."

"That doesn't cover this!"

"Yes it does!" I stood up, "I specifically made sure it did! You can't tell Wilmer about anything!"

She took a step back, "Wait a second... that contract was months ago." I could see the pieces click together for her and she shook her head, clearly disgusted, "You're having an affair. You're having an affair instead of turning to the only man who's ever loved you."

"I am a grown woman and I don't need to be babied anymore or told what I can and cannot do. You however, cannot tell Wilmer, or anyone else for that matter."

"What happens when this guy talks to the press?!" Holly countered, "Or when Wilmer comes by and starts asking questions?! You can't keep this up forever!"

"You don't think I know that?" I yelled, "I don't want to talk about this anymore! Either shut the fuck up, or get out!"

"Fine!" She threw her hands in the air, "Whatever Demi. You do you."

She slammed the door once she left and I rubbed my face, groaning and cursing to myself. What did it matter anyway? Why stop now? Wilmer would never forgive me if he found out.

~*~

"I'm home!" I called out, as I opened the door to mine and Wilmer's beverly hills house.

"Demi? I'm in the kitchen!"

The smell of garlic and other spices made me smile automatically as I walked in, but it was stopped from the guilt I felt when I realized how much I'd put him through last night.

"Hey." I greeted, as I finally found him chopping up celery.

"Hi! How was your day?" He leaned over and kissed me lightly, taking me by surprise.

"It was good." I said warily, "Why are you in such a good mood?"

"I don't know." He said, then wiped his hands on a towel before grabbing my waist, "I'm feeling spontaneous. I feel like we barely see each other anymore."

I swallowed hard, "That's not true..."

He shrugged and leaned down, kissing me with a hunger that surprised me. The passion behind it made me squeak and pull away.

"What are you doing?"

Wilmer leaned down, kissing my neck, "I've missed you... I thought you would've missed me too."

"I did." I answered automatically, "I do miss you Wilmer."

He glanced behind him at the stove, "That has to simmer for a little while... do you want to take this upstairs for a bit?"

I swallowed again and backed up, my butt hitting the counter, "Uhm..."

Wilmer smiled sexily and my heart beat faster, I hadn't seen him like this in months, "I know I haven't been the best husband lately but..." He met my gaze, "But I want to be. I want to make you happy." I bit my lip, my eyes widening, "Are you? Happy? You can tell me if you're not... I won't be mad or anything."

I stroked his cheeks, "I'm happy Wilmer."

He smiled and leaned into my hand, "I was so worried about you this morning... it made me think about what I would do if I lost you and..." He broke off and shook his head, "I'd need a fucking straight jacket."

I closed my eyes, "Don't say that."

Wilmer kissed my forehead, "I love you so much..."

"I love you too."

I melted into his touch as he hugged me tightly, securely. Marc couldn't hug me like this. Sure, he held me, but he never made me feel like this. He never made me feel this safe, this secure. He never made me feel this loved. I slowly succumbed to the tears that were threatening to fall until I couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a sob, clutching Wilmer tighter.

"Demi? Are you crying? Are you okay?" He asked, looking down at me and kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine I just need you."

He rubbed my back, "I'm here Demi, I'm here." I felt my knees shaking and I let go of that too. Wilmer caught me, and lifted me into his arms, walking with me bridal style into the living room where he sat on the couch and pulled me into his lap. "Shhh it's okay Dems, it's okay."

"No it's not." I sobbed, "I can't keep doing this Wilmer."

"Doing what Angel? Doing what?"

"This!" I motioned between him and I, "I don't want you to fight! I don't want you to be spontaneous and try to make me happy! I don't want to come home to dinner and see you and kiss you. I don't want you to be worried about me! I just... I don't want to be married to you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.8K 38
Wilmer Valderrama. The man is filthy rich and only cares about himself, he's controlling, he's manipulating and most of all he's a womanizer. He's kn...
73.8K 3.4K 28
will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?
87.1K 3K 78
"My body, my skin is yours but you don't play with my heart and don't mess up my mind" That was the thought that crossed their minds. That was their...
66.5K 2.9K 14
You put your arms around me and I'm home.