Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

By G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 44

85 13 3
By G-Maknae

Dazzling lights. Busy streets. Noises from the crowd. And a lively atmosphere. All under the cloak of the night sky.

"This takoyaki taste great! You want some?" Kyousuke asked as he was already poking me a takoyaki near my mouth, forcing me to eat one.

I opened my mouth and eat that almost burned my tongue takoyaki that I'm grateful to brought a paper fan with me and used it in hopes to subsidies the heat.

"Yumi, try this one."

I turned on the other side that Konohamaru offering me a choco-banana.

I don't know how this one had been popular, it's just a banana on a stick and dipped on a melted chocolate.

I took a bite on the stick, tried to eat it in one go, but I left half of it. "Thank you," I said as I tried to chew what I had in my mouth faster so I could finish the whole food.

"Slowdown," he says. After I had swallowed the food in my mouth, I ate what I had left.

I was holding a fan on my hand, a plush toy tucked on my arm and a golden brown chunky cat plush toy the other arm. I had no space for another item. I can use my left hand which is free anyway, but I just worry that I will stain the gifts.

Konohamaru had won the cat plush toy on a game where you had to shoot the loop on the poles. And Hiro got pikachu from that same game which I think he gave it away because it reminds him of our sensei.

He asked if I want it, if I don't, he'll throw it away.

Kyousuke doesn't like the pikachu plushy either. I even told the other two if maybe they want it, but they refused to have it.

I only thought that maybe I am having too much, I already had a big white so maybe I can give away the other one.

I told them that it was mine, I'm not giving it away now.

It's just sad that they don't like pikachu because of our sensei. (╯_╰)

This pikachu was cute with a red headcap on top of its head, why are they rejecting him?

We're eating as we watch Hansuke and Hideo win a prize on picking a goldfish by a stick with a ring that the net was made of paper.

I don't know how the game works, but what I had understand by watching it, when you caught one by that fragile papernet-like stick, you'll get the fish.

They already had done a lot of tries, but they still didn't get one.

"Konohamaru-chan!"

I only knew one person who calls him with that kind of honorific.

"Konohamaru-kun!"

Moegi and Udon.

Konohamaru gave them a look then turned to me.

He doesn't need to ask for permission, he can go if he wanted to.

"Well, go ahead and have fun." I said to give them a signal.

"Thank you!" She says excitedly and they both dragged Konohamaru by the wrist.

I just waved my hand to tell goodbye because his eyes was still on me while he was taken away by his teammates.

I didn't take them here just so they can be with me. I invited them to go with me so they can also had fun. After all, we're children, we'll get dull if we're all work and no play.

I turned to my side where my teammates we're standing, eating food that they had bought from the stalls paraded on the streets as they watch Hansuke and Hideo catching a gold fish.

"I'm going back on the inn."

"Aren't you going to watch the fireworks? Isn't that why you've been meaning to come here for?"

"It had a good angle to watch it on the hotel's balcony."

"Oh, okay," Kyousuke utters, giving up on trying to convince me to stay outside.

"You sure you'll be fine? We can go back too if you'd like a company."

"Don't worry, just have a good night, okay?" I said as I was already taking my leave before I can finish what I was saying.

Well, actually, I don't want to go to watch the fireworks anymore. I only came just because I made a promise to them. They had already carefully picked the linen of their choice for the kimono they already envisioned in their mind the night they'll enjoy the night summer air outside under the sparkling night sky. It's very inconsiderate of me if I'll only care about my feelings.

Maybe if I had stuck on being a selfish on which I normally was, there's a way to escape this.

I don't want to be a kill joy just because of a personal reason that they had no clue about.

Everyone was anticipating to see the fireworks.

The fireworks that I was looking forward to watch it.

I was expecting so much that even my eyes were trying to deceive me.

Reddish hair, big brown glass eyes, a young man with an old soul inside. Walking on the streets wearing their cloak shamelessly with pride.

I swear, I had seen him, but who am I fooling? Yes, it's no other than myself.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," I said and bowed, almost in a panic.

I was also surprised from the impact that it had woke me up from getting absorbed to my bad dream. I didn't noticed him coming.

I wasn't looking ahead of me, my eyes are looking on the ground to avoid seeing people.

I don't want to deceive myself that everyone with a red hair and brown eyes, men and women alike, was Sasori.

But I didn't saw the person I had bumped into. If I did, I would've avoided it.

It's like it just suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Wait a minute.

A white ring with a pale green gem on the thumb. I had a good look at it even just a second and there's a kanji written on it means sphere that could also translate to jewel.

"It's okay, Tobi understands," then he walked past through me.

And a black cloak with a blood red cloud.

I looked up to see his face, but it was hiding on a full mask that only a small hole on his left eye where you can possibly see him. Even that small chance was off limits, I can't see his eye that should be visible.

"Smile a little more, little girl. Like this!" He was trying to draw what smile is by tracing a curve where his lips was supposed to he there using both of his index finger.

Little girl, huh? It's been a long time I heard someone had called me that way.

"Sure," I responded and tried to smile equally on how he drew a smile.

"Tobi's gonna leave. Hope to see you again!" And then he left in my sight again just joining the small crowd.

I closed my eyes then massaged my temples. Is that another illusion that my head had made to satisfy my expectations?

It's frustrating than making me delighted.

Of course, he'll get replaced. It's possible in this world that only revolves in military might.

And maybe that man with a childish soul was the one who had replaced him.

Why am I being sad about that? Everything shall move on, because everything just come and go.

I dragged my unmovable body by my lazy feet back to the inn and went on the balcony to watch the stars that are present in the dark sky. Placing at least three chairs, one for me and each one for the plush toys, you know? To fool myself once again that I am with someone, I'm not alone.

Also...

It's my first time to wear the kimono that he had tailored for me specifically for my identity, and I want him to be the first person to see me wear it. I never had the chance to wear it in any occasions except for this.

Up until now, I was still hoping even though it'll only makes me a fool.

The first whistle. The first spark. The first flash. The first spray of colorful flare.

Against this veil of dark sky, fireworks looks like a flower made out of beautiful flames.

What I had said before. When I said that my life was like a fireworks, beautiful days are always fleeting, bright shining days vanish in an instant.
I'm taking it back.

Not just my life, but human life itself are all like fireworks. Rising. Shining. Scattering. Then finally, fading.

Even to a person who achieved a body that doesn't bound to a mortal lifespan, a body that will never rot or decay. A permanence that will be passed down through generations.

Beautiful things never lasts, just like this fireworks. But life's isn't like that, it's long enough, but you just want to vanish.

I stared blankly to the sky that rains with tiny fireflies, trying to recollect those tiny beads of light to come together again to spark my once called eternal beauty called life.

So this was the art which Deidara was so passionate of, huh?

A fleeting beauty, burning brightly and then vanishing in a heartbeat.

I only looked at the side that I had like. Maybe if I just had a true understanding and not being biased, if I only seen things equally, maybe I had seen the world more differently.

And also appreciate this verse that, true art is an explosion.

"What had left for me was just a heartbeat."

I just hope I would see Deidara sometime before it's too late.

Meanwhile...

──
A/N: done in a flash!!彡☆*:・'☆:..+

2020 must be a year which mostly the most depressing of all throughout the years of twenty first century.
Global pandemic......unemployment.............lost of love ones.

Let's all hope and pray for the best this year 2021.

Happy new year! Keep safe!💜

🎆🎆🎆🎆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 17.6K 63
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢�...
867 36 17
"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰?" "𝓘𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!" Sasuke Uchiha X FEM! OC -I do not own any characters besides the OC used, nor do I own Nar...
3.9K 143 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
37K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...