Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)

By ashleighh5SOS

Arms slid around my waist and I was suddenly twisted around in a swift motion by muscular, tattooed arms. In... More

Forbidden (Punk Luke Hemmings)
prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - part one
thirteen - part two
fourteen
please read :-)
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
NEW TRAILER :-)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
IMPORTANNNTTTTTT
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
The playlist :-))
Twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
A/N
forty five
forty six
forbidden forty seven
A/N
forty eight
forty nine
!!!!!
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
IMPORTANT
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

four

124K 2.1K 1.2K
By ashleighh5SOS

Hey guys :)
I've had so much going on the past few days and it's been pretty hard to update, so I'm really sorry. Well hey, atleast I didn't leave you on a really dramatic cliffhanger.
So here's chapter 3. My next update for this story probably won't be until next week, so I'm sorry for that, but yeah, I hope you guys understand.
Basically, this weekend on Saturday night, I had my best friends birthday party, and it was the last time seeing most my friends as I'm moving. I sleptover, and the next day I went out with my friends and my family to have lunch. At my friends birthday party my phone was smashed haha. Yesterday I went to get my phone fixed at apple, and I was also and am still really sick. On Saturday I'm leaving Sydney to move to Melbourne, so we've been frantically packing for that as well. So I hope you understand while my updates have been pretty slow lately. I'll be updating my other Luke story in the next few days hopefully, but no promises. 
So yeah. This isn't the best update but I wrote it in a few hours haha.
ALSO. THANK YOU ALL FOR 3K READS AND ALL THE COMMENTS OMG WUT ILY
Enjoy. ilysm.

Follow my twitter - @AllTimeLashton_
instagrams - @soashleighh @hardcoreluke
:) x

But did I want more?

He pulled away, his mesmerizing blue eyes drilling deep holes into my brown orbs.

I stood my ground, curiously and bravely looking into his eyes, biting down on my lip.

He arched his back, chucking his head back and letting out a throaty groan.

“Jesus Daniella, don’t do that” he groaned. I kept staring observantly at him with pure confusion.

“Do what?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Bite your lip, do you know how much that turns me on?” he explained, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes and decided on teasing him. 

“What, this?” I said in a sarcastic tone, biting my lip again seductively.

“DANIELLA!” he moaned. I just giggled, biting my lip again.

“Are you trying to fucking kill me” he chuckled.

“Maybe?” I winked.

He inched closer, kissing me again. 

I kissed back, as I myself was now turned on by the blonde, tattooed bastard standing in front of me with no will of giving in any time soon. 

I think I based my first opinion of Luke by assumptions.

I used my first impression of him as my overall opinion,

and that was utterly wrong of me.

There was much more to Luke than just the jerk I saw at that party, much more.

And I definitely wanted to take the time to get to know the much more that came with the shallow jerk.

All these thoughts swarming through my head made me forget I was kissing Luke. I was never a good multi-tasker.

I had only realized I stopped when Luke looked to me with hurt clouding his ocean blue eyes. Like a sea-storm starting to form.

“Why’d you stop?” he asked so quietly I was pretty startled I heard after all.

It was if his whole world had come crashing down, Goddammit I didn’t mean for this to happen.

“Sorry, I was thinking. I can’t multi-task” I said softly and apologetically.

“You sure you weren’t having second thoughts of being here? The house of the guy with the ‘bad reputation’?” his hurt turned into anger and I could automatically see why he had a bad reputation. He had a bad temper and he would go crazy over tiny things, having nobody to calm him down or restrain him, hold him back.

“Luke, calm down. I’m not talking to you until you do.” I said softly and calmly. Any other girl witnessing him in such a vulnerable state probably would’ve ran out the door in an instant, leaving Luke in his own state and messy mind.

He looked to me shocked for a few seconds but the anger and redness of his face weren’t budging.

He moved away from me and raised his arm, looking as if he was about to punch the wall. Taking a giant risk, I stood straight between him and the wall. I grabbed his raised arm with both my hands, rubbing my right thumb against his wrist. 

“Calm down Luke, It’s okay.” I soothed.

“Luke, calm down” I whispered.

Suddenly, realization seemed to hit him like a thousand bricks. He looked down to me with shock.

“Daniella, I’m so sorry” he whispered, his voice hoarse and a centimeter away from breaking into a million pieces.

His eyes cloudy, about to shred tears. 

“Come here Luke, it’s okay” I soothed, opening my arms. That was it.

His tears started falling like an endless winter storm, that was waiting for the perfect chance to break down and pour down.

He wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head against mine, tears saturating my hair. I soothingly rubbed his back.

It was no surprise he was going to breakdown sooner or later. After years having built up this reputation of his, afraid to show any real emotions to anybody except for anger and frustration, afraid is what he was. Afraid to have this reputation of his broken down after being built up so high. Years of these real emotions being built up inside of him. He felt like a full glass of water. He felt as if the water was about to ooze over the top and pour down the sides. But when someone decided to take a sip of the water, he was empty.

But now, somebody was seeing deeper into his life, into his situation, and they wanted to help. That someone was me. I wasn’t afraid to witness his meltdowns and frustrations. I wasn’t afraid to see beyond the blonde boy who got drunk at parties. 

I wasn’t here for a root, I was here to stay.

I continued to rub his back softly and whisper soothing words into his ear until his sobs gradually slowed down. I kissed his cheek, lingering my lips there for a while before pulling away from the embrace and looking into his guilty, embarrassed, sad blue eyes. Moist tears on his cheeks and his hair sticking in all different directions. He looked back into my brown ones. His lips plump and swollen.

I wiped away his stray tears with my thumb, kissing a few on his cheek, before focusing my eyes back on his.

He looked at me with an expression I could not read.

“I..” he mumbled. “mmm?” I asked, confused.

“I’m sorry” he whispered, voice barely audible.

“Don’t be. You have nothing to be sorry for, Luke” I smiled.

“I do. I’m the one who’s supposed to be comforting you when you cry. You’re probably thinking how much of a freak I am. I’m sorry.” he sighed, bottom lip shaking.

“Hey, hey. Don’t be sorry. That’s so stereo-typical Luke. You’re just broken, that’s all. You’ve held this in for too long, and I’m going to be the one to mend you. Okay?” I smiled.

“Thank you” he grinned, hugging me.

I hugged back, smiling.

As I pulled away from the embrace I noticed his acoustic guitar in the corner.

“You have a guitar” I noted out loud.

“Yeah, I’m in the band, remember” he laughed.

“Right. Can I play you a song Luke?” I smiled.

“You play?” he asked, astonished almost.

“Yeah, I do” I grinned.

“Then sure.” he grinned back, kissing my cheek, before picking up the guitar.

We both sat close to each other on his bed.

Close enough for our breathes to be clearly heard by one another, but far away enough for me to play the guitar without it bumping him.

I began strumming familiar chords I knew way too well for my own being, watching him observantly as he picked up on my song choice, smiling endlessly as his eyes gazed into mine.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now, now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

And colour you in

If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart

And swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Don't hold me down

I think my braces are breaking, and it's more than I can take

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

[Album version ending:]

And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now

[Music video version ending:]

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now

As I finished the song I place the guitar by my side and looked up to him, to see an endless smile plastered to his beautiful face.

We inched closer and closer until our lips somehow found one another again and kissed in a soft, delicate rhythm, similar to that of the song once being played.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.1K 45
"Are you going to kiss me or are you just gonna stare?" As if he needed the encouragement, he slams his mouth down on mine in a frenzy, his hands mo...
33.6K 87 21
Lying on the demon's soft bed, his body weighing over me, I feel my pleasure mounting again. One hot finger massages my throbbing clit while two more...
232 0 31
Tears stung my eyes. How does he? Why does he? What's he trying to do? Bring me down? Show people who I am now? How does he know? He knows my name an...
510 82 28
A sacred union sealed by the mating of a true born hybrid and the calmest among nature....,. It's a bloody relationship.... " You wanna know how work...