Alphas Lie

By bailey2846

First book of two Kayla is a teenager in the Light Moon Pack. Her life is perfect and she can't wait to meet... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilouge

10

1K 33 2
By bailey2846

Jeremy

I heard the shower turn on and looked to my side to see Kayla gone, she must be in the shower. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I noticed that Kayla hadn't locked the door so I just walked in.

"Morning baby"

"Morning" I replied back

Her figure that stood behind the shower curtain looked perfect. I brushed my teeth and went out to get dressed.

I mind linked the pack informing them that there would be training today for the runners and fighters.

Kayla

I got out of the shower, dried off, and put a towel around me. I walked out to the closet. Jeremy's room is big dont get me wrong a king sized bed that faces a tv and there was a closet, one side for me and one side for him. As I walked over the closet and walked in I noticed Jeremy went to the shower.

I put on a light blue shirt and short shorts. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth when, someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into the shower. I looked up to see Jeremy he kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He licked my bottom  lip for entrance but I didn't let him in, he pulled me close and tried again but I just smiled.

When he did it again I had to let him have some fun. His hands where all around me and in my shorts back pockets. This may have been the best time ever.

???

I stood outside the pack house, looking for the girl. The girl that should be with me. I saw the bathroom door open and two people in the shower. The only way to get her is if he's gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
44.5K 2.1K 42
Liyla just moved from the Bahamas to Los Angeles with her mom and dad who got a new job there. Being the new weird girl, Liyla expected to be left a...
2.7M 98.2K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
255K 8.4K 27
Atlanta Hawke has always been the outcast. Her father was the Alpha of the Silver Pack but then the feared Dark Sun pack came and killed everyone in...