Is Love Enough (The Fosters)

Da wonwow

Two completely different people, brought together under a very different set of circumstances. Maybe it's lov... Altro

Is Love Enough : Fanfiction based on The Fosters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

2.1K 55 15
Da wonwow

Chapter 4

Callie's POV

The weekend passed quickly, with Jude and I moving into each of the twins rooms'. And I'm pretty sure they weren't too happy about it either. Brandon and I had become a little bit closer, with everyday but it seems hi girlfriend definitely didn't like that. She would do anything she could to say something spiteful to me, and glare at me whenever I was in her line of vision. Not very pleasant.

"Callie?!" I turned my head to see Mariana calling my name.

"Yeees?" I dragged out my reply slowly.

Mariana hesitated slightly before speaking again, "You know my friend Kelsey?"

I sighed. "Yeah. The girl who always told everybody that I had come from Juvie?" I replied with a bitter tone.

A silence fell over the kitchen table.

Mariana didn't reply for a few seconds but eventually said, "Yes. Well, she's in rehab."

I raised an eyebrow, "Well, I'm sorry."

Mariana paused for a long time, her eyes glancing behind me, to where her moms' stood. "Soooo, I was wondering if you would like to take her place on my court." She smiled grimly.

I was confused. "Your court? Like for a trial?" I was marginally shocked.

Everyone except for Talya laughed, Mariana explained for me, "Not the court for jail, you know I'm having a Quinceanera soon, and I was asking if you would want to be on my royal court."

I answered slowly "Sure."

Mariana pretended to be happy but I could tell that her moms' forced her to ask me.

I heard Stef speak up from behind me. "So we have to get your gown fitted!"

I raised my eyebrow. "I have to wear a gown?" I said distastefully. I really hate dresses. Gowns? Even worse.

Jude snickered loudly. "Shut up." I joked playfully with him. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Mariana added in her two cents, "You don't have to." She suggested.

"It's okay, I'll do it." I replied and smiled.

***

The next few days at school were nothing but boredom.

As I walked down the hallway Friday, on my way to the locker bay, I was stopped by a boy, Wyatt.

"Hey Callie." He smiled.

"Hey..." I trailed off awkwardly.

"So tomorrow some of my friends and I are going to be at the beach, you should come join us."

I smiled, "I would like to, but I'm busy tomorrow."

He raised an eyebrow, "Busy with what?"

I laughed, "Busy with stuff you would make fun of me for."

He smirked, "Well when you get sick of your 'stuff' you know where we'll be."

I nodded my head, smiling and walked away.

~

*Before the Quinceanera

Brandon's POV

"Can you please help being the gifts to the car?" Lena asked me.

I nodded and walked over to the table which the gifts were on, I picked up one platter, then another platter on top.

I heard footsteps sounding behind and I slowly turned around to see Callie.....holy crap. She was wearing a strapless floor length dress. It was a red-pink. And she looked really beautiful. Her hair, in perfect curls, made me just want to run my fingers through them.

I shook my head coming back to reality. I coughed, trying to regain my voice.

"Uhhh...you look nice.." I stuttered out, stupidly.

She laughed at me and asked, "Do you need any help?"

I still stood, gaping in shock, when Talya walked into the room. She glared at Callie, and she smiled at me tightly.

"How do I look babe?" She asked seethingly, emphasizing on babe.

I smirked fakely and eyed her up and down. She smiled widely, obviously loving the attention.

She wore a knee length black dress with different bursts of colors on it, the dress hung onto her with thin little straps.

"You look hot babe." I said to her, she smirked at Callie and a rush of annoyance ran through me. I shook it off, and smiled.

~

Mariana's POV

I pranced down hallway grinning like a madman. Where's Lexi? I thought to myself. Once I was about to round the corner I heard two voices talking.

A female and male voice.

"I can't believe she's still went to see Ana even though I saved her ass with the pills." I couldn't believe it. It was Jesus speaking.

"I know. But I don't think I can do this." It was Lexi's voice.

I pieced two and two together and I could feel my world starting to fall apart.

Jesus spoke up again, "What no? What do you mean I can't do this? Don't let Mariana make you feel selfish. She's the selfish one." He began raising his voice, trying to stress his point. How could my own brother say these horrible things about me?

I heard no reply from Lexi, but I peeked out from behind the wall and checked to see what was going on. They were hugging. Passionately. They've been lying to me.

My eyes watered and tears threatened to spill, how could they? My brother and my best friend, they've lied to me.

And Lexi, my best friend since elementary school. After Jesus says all those horrible things about me, why didn't she even defend me, isn't that what best friends are supposed to do?

I heard them walk off in separate ways. And I finally walked out into the open corridor, and I walked further until I bumped into my Moms' and my royal court.

From one end of the open space appeared Jesus. He apologized for being late, saying he forgot something.

And from the other side of the open space came walking out Lexi, holding her dress.

"Sorry I was in the bathroom." She apologized.

Lena opened her mouth to assure her it was okay but I beat her to it.

"You've been going to the bathroom a lot recently. Maybe you have a bladder infection." I spat out, glaring at her.

Everyone's eyebrows were raised, but brushed it off as me being nervous about the big event, soon to come.

All of us stood together in pairs in front of the large door. Samuel with Lexi, Brandon with Callie, and me with....Jesus.

As we heard the announcer speaking through the microphone, Callie began to move her way out Brandon's grasp and switched with Lexi, which Lexi seemed to have no problem with.

The huge doors swung open and Samuel and Callie walked out first, the announcer saying "Samuel and Lexi!" I peered out and saw confused faces.

Next Brandon and Lexi, their names mixed up.

Last it was Jesus and I, I could see all the people here, for me. Screw it, this is my big day and I'm not going to let Jesus and Lexi ruin it. But it's already too late. They did.

~

Brandon's POV

Callie had obviously been avoiding me after we had danced. And I was practically fuming after she told me about what Talya said. It shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I can't help it.

I spot Talya out of the corners of my eyes and I angrily stomp towards her. She attempted to wrap her arms around me but I grabbed her arms and began dragging her to somewhere, where I could talk to her alone.

"Brandon wha-" Talya grumbled, she was cut off by me pulling her along a corridor. We ended up in a secluded area at the end of a hallway.

"What's goin-" I cut her off again.

"Callie told me what you did." I stated, glaring at her.

Her face went pale and I knew all the suspicions I had were true.

She stumbled to find something to say, "I know I read her journal-"

My anger skyrocketed, "You read her journal?!!"

If it was even possible, she became even paler than before.

"It's because I don't trust her!" She exclaimed, trying to make herself seem innocent.

"I'M DONE!" I yelled at her, I just couldn't take it anymore. My girlfriend didn't even trust me. She was rude, and she lied to me. This girl I know now isn't my girlfriend. She's just a bitch.

She stuttered, "Br-Brandon please-" I cut her off again.

"I'm done." I spat out coldly.

I began to walk off, but I felt her grab onto my arm.

I turned around and shot a glares at her, and she faltered but still spoke up.

"Ask her about Liam." She pleaded desperately.

I shook her off and walked away.

My mind spun in confusion. Who was Liam. What happened with Callie and this Liam guy? I shoved all the questions into the back of my mind and walked back into the main room where most people were dancing, laughing and drinking.

I spotted Callie sitting alone at a table slowly sipping soda from a wine glass.

I plopped down on a seat one away from hers. She turned to see me sitting behind her and immediately turned back to watch Jude dancing with another girl his age.

I tapped her shoulder and she twisted around to look at me.

"I broke up with Talya." I blurted out.

Her jaw dropped open. And I could see guilt in her eyes.

"Because of me?" She asked cautiously.

I shook my head, even though it was partially true.

*After the Quinceanera

Callie's POV

I can't freaking stop thinking of the argument that just happened between Brandon and I.

Guilt rushed through me.

He thinks he knows me, he thinks he knows everything important about me. I couldn't bear to tell him about what happened between me and Liam.

I could hear my heart pounding as I ran along the sandy beach, holding my dress as I ran. After I felt as if I couldn't breath anymore I slowed down into a walk.

In the close distance I could see a little campfire going on. And I remembered the invitation from Wyatt.

I walked up to the group of teenagers all with a beer in their hands. Wyatt greeted me and he smirked at my attire.

"You look stupid in that dress." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and replied sarcastically, "Thanks."

I sat down on a log right by Wyatt. He handed me a beer, and introduced me to his friends.

And for the first time here I felt like I belonged, like I was accepted.

~~~

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently.

You guys are definitely the best readers in the whole freaking world. You're comments make my day and always make me smile like freak.

Ilyasm. <- seriously.

So how do you feel about this chapter? Yes or No?

20 READS, 15 VOTES, 15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER?

Read on my lovelies!

XOXO HANNAH

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

13.8K 242 45
// Don't even read this (artemis, 2018) // Love at first sight. Many say it's merely a myth. But what if they were wrong? They faced many challenge...
33.7K 549 27
A fun day in the park takes a turn for the worst when the girls get kidnapped! Will the girls fight for their freedom or just lose hope and never see...
328K 13.3K 52
From the Beginning she thought there was only two choices Change Him or Get sucked into his Lifestyle Now she sees there's only one option Surviving...
BETHANY Da Maddi

Storie d'amore

36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...