Three Words {Ft. Shawn Mendes}

By MyLovelyShawn

"I love you.." He whispers in my ear, I feel butterfly's in my stomache and chills all over my body. "But we... More

Prologue

27 3 1
By MyLovelyShawn

"I love you.." He whispers in my ear, I feel butterfly's in my stomache and chills all over my body.

"But we can't.." I say, I realise that my voice is higher than it should be. I have to be really nervous.

"That's what you think. There is no one who can stop us." He took my hands from behind and pressed his body agaist mine.

"This can't be right."

"It is right." He said turning us a little bit. Now I look in the mirror. He has his chin on my shoulder, holding my hands and smiles. His smile... It's incredible.

"Shawn? A fan and her idol. Together? Have you ever heard a story like that?"

"No, but this isn't a story, this is our story..."

A/N; Hii :)
So I'm going to write a story... And the girl in this story is called: Shannon...
I'm dutch so you can expect some grammar mistakes...
Love u guys ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
985K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...