Bubblegum x Marshall lee

Od Anime333446

marshall lee appearing in bubblegums lab scaring the candy out of her. she trys to cover him up to make alow... Více

the visiter
Soft lips
The answers to my questions
Authors note
Makeover time
The song
Authors note
Authirs apology
Make him jealous
Authors note
Jealous much?
Not real love
Real love (last chapter)
Quick and last authors note

The "new" girl

245 6 1
Od Anime333446

BUBBLEGUMS POV

"Ok Marshall,your name will be....um..uh...your naaammee will be um......marshmallow!" I smile." I mean no one will notice, your tanned cause of the foundation and your a girl with black and yellow/blonde hair it's gonna be great," I wink. He sighs, putting his hand up in the air, showing defeat. We continue walking. " and you could be a werewolf," I say. " yeah shore and you could be? My girlfriend!" Marshall smirks. I Put my tongue out pointing my finger inside my mouth, showing that I'm disgusted of the idea. As a joke. " bubblie! Gosh you have a dirty mind I meant as friends, you know since I'm a "gggirrrrrrlllll"!? It was a pun. but Unless you want to be my real girlfriend, but we won't tell people that caus rim right now dressed up as a girl....hehe," he smirks.

My whole face turns red. I put my head down, looking the other direction hiding my flustered face. This can't be his asking me out, now! Right now, when his dressed like a girl I mean this can't be I have to be dreaming!......a nightmare. " l-lets...just continue our j-journey," I blush. " look at me," Marshall stops in his tracks making me stop with him. He holds my chin his hands and stares down at me. " your re~d, hmmm how much I'd love to taste that, I wonder how you'll look with white on your face!?" He gives me an evil glare once he speaks. I hold his hand that's holding my face. " ....m-marsha-...uh...I mean marshmallow..n-not here," I stutter. I can barely breath as he moves closer to me. What am I gonna do when here in public about to kiss.

Our lips nearly make contact just before a voice shouts behinds us. " hey! You too! ...love birds?........bubblegum?......a-and.....w-who are you?". We both turn around to face the odd shaped man. He has a green face with red on his body? ....wait a minute that's um chilly man! " my eyes widen, I turn back to face Marshall. Oh no, he must think I'm gay now I mean look Marshall is dressed like a girl! What am I gonna say now! I turn back to face chill, with a worried look. " oh hey....I'm uh Marshmallow hehehe," Marshall mimicking a girl. I turn back giving him a "what the hell, was that" look.

He ignores my facial expression and goes off towards the chilly. What is he doing! I see the chilly man and Marshall go sit at a bench on the side walk. Chilly man puts his hand on marshall lees leg squeezing it a little.Oh-my-gosh! Are they flirting!? How can Marshall keep his cool! I mean his not gay! right? I start to question myself, feeling my mind filled with questions that have no answers to them. I close my eyes and open them looking back at them. Chilly man gets up kissing Marshall on the cheek, leaving Marshall as Marshall makes his way over to me. I feel a slight jealous feeling hit me. I scrunch my face trying to get rid of that awful feeling inside me. But it won't go.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
946K 58.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...