The bad boy's weakness

By Bella_Heart16

He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing hom... More

This is me {1}
Meeting him{2}
Thankful for friday{3}
Controlling the bad boy{4}
Night out{5}
Morning bad boy{6}
School {7}
Long days {8}
Nerves{9}
The party {10}
Head ache {11}
Distraction{12}
Getting the truth{13}
The beach{14}
Guilt {15}
Talking truth{16}
Falling hard{17}
Feeling's{18}
Car trip's{19}
Over thinking{20}
Anger{21}
Sticking to plan{22}
Distance{23}
The kiss{24}
Date?{25}
Be my girl?{26}
We're a thing{27}
Move in?{29}
Late night cuddles{30}
I need you{31}
Secrets out{32}
Heated{33}
Why?{34}
This means war{35}
Torn {36}
Hold it together{37}
Break{38}
Sorry{39}
Accident{40}
Plan{41}
Matty{42}
I didn't know{43}
Plan B{44}
Done{45}
Not a chapter

Awkward dinner's{28}

131K 3.3K 1.3K
By Bella_Heart16

I'm a little nervous to go have dinner at Chase's house.
1.Because I want to make a good impression.
2.Because I don't want Paul to make Chase mad.
3.I just hope his mom thinks I'm good enough.

I mean I have meet her before and she seems lovely and Chase seems to have a lot of respect for his mom which is great so I just don't want to embarrass myself.

School was pretty basic today same old stuff but I couldn't help but notice the glares I got from Ashley and her friends I just hope she's not up to know good because I will not let her ruin Chase and mine's relationship!

I have to get ready to go to Chase's in a hour and I still haven't told my dad yet I just hope he doesn't get upset because I know he'll be a little more cautious this time after Kyle because when I broke up with Kyle it just broke me and I knew it killed dad to see me so down.

I walk down stairs and I can hear him typing on his laptop.

I swear that man never stops working.

"Hey dad, could I have a word?" I asked nervously playing with my fingers.

"Sure sweetie, what's up?" He ask and lift's his head away my his laptop to give me his full attention. That's one of the good things about my dad yes he's a workaholic but when you need to talk you become number one which I'm grateful for.

"Um well...you know Chase?"

"Yeah?"

"Well we're sought of um...dating" I whisper the last part.

"Dating?" He raises a eyebrow at me.

"Um yep, dating" I start to fidget in how awkward I feel.

"Well that's good then hun" he smiles and puts his reading glasses on.

"Good?" I asked stunned.

"Yes don't you think so?"

"Well yeah I do, but I thought--"

"Look Layla your seventeen and I know that you really like him, and besides I like him he seems like a good lad" he smiles and places his laptop back on his lap.

Chase Ryder, a good lad?

"Well that's good then, but um I'm going to his later because he wants me to come over for dinner to properly meet his family"

"Nervous honey?" My dad asked.

"A little, but I better get ready" I say and run up stairs.

****

When I hear Chase knock at the door I immediately head down stairs.

I didn't dress up to much seeing it's just dinner at Chase's house so I just put on my dark blue skinny jeans and a white short sleeve t-shirt it was a little lose and showed a little bit of my stomach, I straighten my hair and put a little wing eyeliner on.

When I open the door I'm greeted by a smiling Chase he was wearing black skinny jeans and a plan grey t-shirt.

"Hello gorgeous" he smiles and leans down and hugs me.

Before I shut the door my dads walk up to us.

"Hello Mr Wood" Chase says very politely that even I was surprised.

"Please call me Frank" my dad says and puts his hand out for Chase to shake which he does.

"You better look after my little girl Chase" my dad says with a serious voice.

"Dad!" I groan.

"I will sir--I mean Frank" Chase smiles and puts a arm around my waist.

"Bye dad!" I yell and literally pull Chase outside.

When we hop in the car I think straight away Chase can tell I'm nervous.

"She'll love you Layla, she already knows your a nice girl don't stress" he reassures me and places a hand in mine while keeping his other hand on the steering wheel.

I just smile at him and turn my head to look out the window.

When we arrive at Chase's he opens the front door for me and I follow him in.

"Hey Ma" Chase says and leans down to kiss his mom on the cheek, while she is stirring a pot of something.

"Hey darling" she responds.

"Mom you remember Layla don't you?" He asked his mother.

"Oh don't be silly she's all you ever talk about" she giggles and I see Chase look a little embarrassed but Chase's mom pulls me into a bear hug.

"Hello mrs Ryder" I politely say.

"Remember just call me Maria, I feel to old being called Mrs Ryder" she laughs.

I slightly laugh and then my leg was attack I look down to see Milly attached to my leg.

"Hey Milly" I laugh.

"Hey Layla" she giggles wiping away her long ringlets that fall down on her face.

"I've missed you, you little cutie" I say a start to tickle her.

She laughs and laughs and pleads for me to stop.

When I stop she runs of laughing.

She is so freaking cute!

"Hey hot stuff" I hear someone say behind me, I just roll my eyes.

"Hey Aiden" I smile.

"Wow bro definitely punching there!" He looks me up and down and tries to hi five Chase who just glares at him.

"Punching?" I asked confused.

"You know, punching meaning he's doing better then he deserves" Aiden explains.

Chase walks up to me wraps his arms around my waist I'm so close to him right now only a couple of inches away.

"Definitely punching babe" he whispers in my ear sending shivers all over my body.

"Dinners ready!" Maria shouts.

I see Maria pull Chase into the corner.

"I'm sorry but he insisted in coming to dinner but he's not staying the night, okay?" I hear Maria whisper to Chase.

Chase just looks mad.

"If he says anything to offend Layla I will not hesitate to hurt him this time!" He says through gritted teeth.

Maria just's sighs.

"Here Layla, I hope you like soup" she smiles and puts some in a bowl for me.

"Thank you" I smile and take a seat next to Chase.

Not long after we're all seated Paul walks in, and he reeks of alcohol.

"Hey babe" Paul says and smashes his lips onto Maria's lips, she pushes him off and wipes her mouth obviously embarrassed, even Milly is keeping her head down.

"Hey beautiful" he says to me and looks me up and down like a piece of meat.

I feel Chase put a hand on my thigh tighten when he says that.

"Hi-i s-sir" I stutter, but the way he's looking at me makes me feel scared.

He takes a seat and the head of the table so he's pretty much next to me.

"So I hear you and Chase are together now" he smirks.

"Yes sir" I smile politely.

"Have you fucked her yet son" he says looking at Chase.

"Don't you fucking talk to her like that!" He yells and gently pulls me closer to him, but I don't blame him because I don't really feel safe with Paul at the moment.

"Ah so she hasn't spread the legs yet" he laughs.

Chase stands up ready to hurt Paul but I tug in his arm he looks down at me and his face slightly softens.

"Don't" I mouth the words to Chase.

He nods his head and tries to calmly sit down.

I look over at Milly with a sad face. This has got to be hard on a four year old even Aiden looks a little scared.

"What you want to fight me son?" He asked Chase and chuckles to himself.

"I'm not your son!" He yells.

"Look Paul you've had your dinner why don't you go out tonight?" Maria asked calmly.

"I've run out of money" he sniffs and leans back in his Chair.

"Paul, you took one hundred and fifty dollars to take to the pub?" Maria says and you can tell she's trying to keep her calm.

"If you really want me gone for the night you'll give me more" he grins at her that makes me feel so sorry for her.

"I don't have anymore" she sighs at him.

"Well what about you Chase I know you've got money, with that job of yours" he laughs and looks right at Chase not showing any sought of emotion.

What job does Chase have I wonder? And why don't I know about it?

"Paul don't" Maria says and places a hand in his arm.

"How much?" Chase asked and I'm a little surprised that Chase would pay just for him to stay out for one night.

"Two hundred" Paul grins.

I then suddenly feel Pauls hand on my thigh making me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

He slightly runs his hand up my thigh making me want to stand up and slap the pig across the face but instead I just freeze.

"I'm not giving you two hundred Paul" Chase shakes his head.

"Looks like I stay" he says and puts his hand higher on my thigh making me squeal a little I feel like crying in how the way he's treating Chase, Maria, the kids and now me.

Chase grads his wallet and pulls out the cash.

"Here, now leave" Chase says and tilts his head to the door.

Paul stands up and heads to the door.

"It was a pleasure" he grins and slams the screen door.

I let out a little breath.

"Ma I'm going to take Layla up to my room, thanks for dinner" he smiles at his mother and puts a hand on my back.

"Thanks Maria" I say with a shaky voice still uncomfortable in how Paul treated me.

When we enter Chase's room he sits me on his bed.

"Look Layla I'm so sorry about him" Chase says crouching down next to me.

I let out a little tear I was holding in but I try to cover it with my hair.

"Kitty what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine Chase" I try to smile at him but I don't think it worked.

"Layla, tell me" he says more serious and concerned.

Do I tell him what Paul did? Or should I just leave it?

"It really doesn't matter Chase"

"Layla" he says seriously.

"Okay" I mumble.

"When you where talking to Paul he...he..he began to rub my thigh under the table and he just moved his hand up a little making me feel I a little uncomfortable" I say but even able to look at Chase.

"So he fucking touch you!" He yells.

I nod my head a little.

"Fuck!" He yells

"Why wouldn't you tell me!"

I jump at his tone.

"I didn't want you to hurt him, I didn't want to cause a fight" I whimper.

"I should go kill the fucking messed up prick!" He practically roars.

He stands up about to leave the room. I rush in front of him and place my hand on his chest to stop him.

"Chase don't!" I beg at him.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't go bash the shit out of him for touching what's mine!" He yells protectively.

"For me, just stay here with me Chase" I plead.

I can tell he's debating on staying or going to find Paul before he can do anything I through my arms around his neck and pull him into a deep and passionate kiss.

He roughly kisses me and he deepens the kiss, he lifts me up so my legs are rapped around his waist and he carries me to his bed and gently places me down.

He hands explore my body while I do the same he ends taking his shirt off and is on top off me so I'm lying underneath him, his hand travels up my shirt making me moan and his lips never leave mine.

"Your beautiful" he huskily mumbles in my ear.

"And your all mine" he says making me die in the inside.

****

After are headed make out session I decided to stay.

He just found a shirt for me to wear and some sweatpants he's just wearing similar sweatpants and we've been lying down for about thirty minutes just talking while his arms are wrapped around my waist, it's moments like this where I live being with Chase I just hope it last's...

~~~~~~~~

Look at me go two updates in one day! :)

Bella xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 597 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
50.4K 1.8K 42
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
1.1K 28 23
bella wood is your typical good girl. good grades, always does her homework, you get the picture. well with her black hair and green eyes, she's ever...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...