When Opposite Attracts

By Chris23Athaide

All the Dmg lovers.. Here's the story about sanjeevani.. A short hate-love story The same sanjeevani.. The sa... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
epilogue

chapter 3

668 19 3
By Chris23Athaide

Armaan was sitting on the same place deep in thought, "hum dono ne dadaji ke kehne pe shadi kar ke unki Jaan toh bacha li par hum dono Hi wo wish puri karne me nakamiyab hai..na tum humari is shadi ko ek mauka de pai aur na mai apne pyaar ko jata paya tumpe.." He then smiled thinking, "pata Hi nahi chala ki tumse kaise aur kab pyar ho gaya mujhe..mai toh bas tumse ladta tha,wahi usual mazak jaise shadi se pehle karta tha aur phir mujhe realize hua ki mai ek pal bhi tumhare bina nahi reh sakta..aur mujhe tumse behad pyar ho gaya hai..pata nahi kaise par ad ek second mai tumhare bina nahi reh sakta..lekin mujhe apni feelings sambhalni hogi..jab divorce ke bad tum chale jaogi toh mujhe akele Hi rehna hai na.."he got up and went for his duty thinking," ab mujhe mere pyaar ko apne andar Hi daba ke rakhna hoga..mai kisi ko pata nahi chalne duga ki humari shadi me ek tarfa pyaar bhi tha..mai ab bas ek majbori Hi sabke samne jatauga.."

By Evening,all went back to their own place as the duty finished. Armaan reached home and went to his room but again came out as he saw Riddhima inside and thought he came to her room.

"Mai Riddhima ke room me kaise aa gaya..mujhe toh apne room me Jana tha.." He scratched his head,"lekin ye toh mera Hi room hai.."sneaking inside he saw her opening his cupboard and shouted,"oyeeeee...."

Riddhima got shattered and shock. As she saw Armaan, she came to him opening the door to let him enter and kicked his foot with her 4 inch heels,"ooouucccchhh..pagal ho kya Tum.."

"Nahi..par tum bana rahe ho..kya jarurat thi itni zor se chillane ki.. " she questioned him back,"aur aise choro ki tarah q aa rh ho apne Hi room me..??"

"Tumhe kitni baar kaha hai ki mere room me mat aaya karo..phir Kuch bhi galat dekh liya toh uska batangad aur banaogi tum.." She felt bad as he directly told not to enter her room. she without saying anything, went out of the room and stopped near the door,"papa ne ek hour me me Hume ghar bulaya hai,aj se Hume waha rehna hai..toh jaldi packing kar lo.."

He looked at and as she shut the door with a thud,he looked at his bed and saw a bag and some of his cloths and necessary things.

"Uuuurrrrgggg" he pulled his hair,"mai use hamesha galat Hi q sochta Hu..mana wo mujhe pasand nahi karti,par mere kaam karti hai,aur mai ek pagal hu ki ushi pe baras pada.."

They both reached Gupta house,after an hour. Padma and nani both were very happy to see them here but were confused too. Shashank told them that AR are living with them for some days as at Mallik house,they aren't able to manage.

"Bachho,tum dono Jake rest karo..mai tumhara khana upar Hi laa deti hu .." Padma said as they went in.

After half and hour, Padma came with a tray full of food. Armaan came out of bathroom, taking shower and looking at the food he literally jumped on it.

"Wow beautiful.. After ages mai aj acha sa khana khauga.." He took a bite,"yuuuummmmyyyy!"

Padma smiled and Riddhima narrowed her eyes looking at him while he was busy stuffing his mouth.

"Toh tum kehna Chahte ho ki mai acha khana nahi banati.."she slapped his shoulder to which Padma glared and went out giving the husband wife full privacy to fight.

" haaaawwwwww..tum kitni intelligent aur smart ho..ha-ha-ha-ha.."his fake laugh irritated her more and she pinched his shoulder hard making him cry, "aaaaahhhhh,tum kya Muskaan ke sath reh ke uski jaisi ho gai ho..junglee billi.."

"Tumne mujhe junglee billi kaha..now you are so gone Mr. armaan Mallik.. " she held his hair and start pulling it and hitting him and he was defending himself.

Both after a good 10 mins stopped with Armaan on bed and Riddhima on top of him. both in complete mess and very close breathing heavily.

Shashank hearing the voice came up and thinking they are again fighting which is actually true, without knocking entered and saw them very close and in situation of about-to-kiss.

"Oopppsss.." Saying he turn,both AR came to earth from war land back and looked at shashank and then at each other,and thinking they are again caught fighting .they both got down from bed correcting their clothes.

"Sorry papa wo bas.."Riddhima tried to explain but shashank turning cut he shot," are koi bat nahi bete..tum dono Pati patni ho..ye sab hota hai..wo galti meri hai..I should have knocked before entering.. Ap dono aaram karo..good night.. "Saying he went out closing the door saying," bachhe toh ek Hi din me paas aa gaye"and smiled.

Both AR stood at the same place thinking what shashank said,and how can a fight be OK for him and what does he mean by Pati patni me ye sab hota hai.. And then it clicked in their mind,their so intimating position.

Both looked at each other in horror and then they again started fighting pulling each others hair,blaming, "tumhare karan hua.."," nahi tumhare karan hua.."

Both after a huge boxing, slept on bed huffing and puffing. Riddhima saw Armaan sleeping on bed so she went near him and said,"waha couch pe Jake so jao.."

"What..you have got to be kidding me..tumhe sona hai toh so jao..mai yahi so rh hu.."

"No ways..ye mera bed hai aur yaha bas mai sougi.." She said pushing him off the bed.

"Excuse me..abhi filhal ye hum dono ka room hai toh ye bed bhi hum dono ka hai..mai yahi souga.."

"Tum yaha nahi soge.."

"Souga..".

" nahi"

"Haa"

"Nahi"

"Haa"

"Riddhima.."

"Armaan.."

"Ridddddhhhiiimmmmaaaa..."they both heard," ye toh meri line honi chahiye thi.."Armaan said confused.

"Beta niche aake ye dudh le jaa Armaan aur tere liye.." Padma shouted.

Riddhima doing went to get the milk glass for them while Armaan took the blanket and lying on bed pretend to be sleeping.

Riddhima saw him sleeping and smirked, keeping the glass,she went in the bathroom and came back with a bucket of water. pulling his blancket of she wait for him to get up but he still pretend to be sleeping so she taking the bucket, emptied out on him.

"Ahhh...aahhhhhhhh..." He got up with a start all wet and she laughed holding her stomach,"hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha... "

"Ye kya pagalpan hai..??" He got up from the bed and shouted on top of his lung but she shushed him,"shhhh..hum ab akele nahi hai yaha..dhire bolo..."Saying she took her night dress from cupboard and went to change.

Armaan angrily went out of the room to the terrace without changing his soaked in water cloths, "itni takleef hoti hai use mujhse..mere mazak ko usne itna r
Seriously le liya..aj sach me had ho gai hai..mujhe laga ki divorce ki bat soch ke she will think if changing her mind,par nahi..mai Hi galat hu..kitna galat hu..wo is rishtey se bas aazad hona chahti hai..aur mai use jald Hi aazad kar duga.." He sat in a corner and felt asleep.

Riddhima was in her room working on some assignment and it was almost 2 hours Armaan didn't came back. she missing him tried calling him but then again her phone was in room.

She checked him everywhere but not finding him,was worried about him. Thinking something, she went towards the terrace and seeing Armaan sleeping on floor,her heart wrench. she felt a beat skipping from her heart.

"Ohh God..ye mazak toh bhot bhari pad gaya.. Armaan.." She called him and ran to him.

He was running from high fever as she touched him to wake him up.

"Ohh no..Maine ye kya kar diya..Armaan utho..uthooo Armaan.." She tried waking him.

He got up feeling dizzy and seeing her,his anger was back.

"Dur raho mujhse.."

"Armaan tumhe bhot high fever hai..chalo room me.." She tried to hold him but he shrugged her hand,"koi jarurat nahi hai Riddhima.. Mai apna khayal khud rakh luga.."

"Armaan zid mat karo..chalo mere sath.." Saying she pulled him with full force and dragging took him to the room.

"Ye lo,change karo..mai tumhare liye medicine aur garam dudh leke aati tu.." She said giving him his clothes but he snatching it from her shouted, "koi jarurat nahi..na tumhari medicine ki air na itni takleef uthane ki..aur waise bhi,is shadi ko toh manti nahi ho na tum,phir kis haq se mera khayal rakh rahi ho..kis haq se ye sab kar rahi ho Haa..mujhe na tumhare care ki jarurat hai aur na hi is jhute dikhawe ki..tumhe divorce chahiye na..mil jaega bas 2 mahine..uske bad tum is rishtey se,mujhse aur har wish se aazad ho.." Saying he went in the bathroom shutting the door making her shattered.

She was shocked at his outburst and a lone tear fell from her eye. she wiped it and got confused, "yahi toh chahti thi na mai..phir aj ye Jaan ke ki Armaan mujhe sach me divorce de rha hao,q mujhe wo khushi nahi ho rh jo honi chahiye.." She went to the window, sitting thinking, "sab Kuch waise hone jaa rha hai jaise main chahti thi,phir q mere dil me ye dard ho raha hai.."

1 month later

Armaan is sitting in canteen alone,drinking his black coffee when the whole gang come and join him. they talk about the busy schedule and other stuff when there's an announcement is made,"ALL THE SENIOR DOCTORS AND INTERNS,PLEASE REPORT TO TO THE RECEPTION AFTER THE BREAK "

They all got confused, "yaar ye ab kya naya syapa hai.." Muskaan stomped on floor to which Anjali said,"aur nahi toh kya,pehle Hi kaam kam hai kya jo yaha aur ek announcement.

"Guys,ho sakta hai Kuch important baat ho.." Riddhima said. Armaan looked at her but then as she looked at him,he moved his gaze and got up to go and others followed him.

It's been a month and now AR are married only for name sake. the only relationship they share is the professional one where they only talk about work and in front of their friends and family they pretend to be normal, but in private, they both are poles apart but then,when there are two different poles,they attracts, and here the case is same. Riddhima is trying hard to talk to him but he every time,making an excuse, goes away.

Her heart was pounding with ache whenever he neglect her and walk ahead,but she was so unknown to every feelings of her which is getting deeper and deeper with each passing day.

She sometimes try to make things better but then when she herself has asked for the separation, whom else she can blame.

Here Armaan was not left behind to be pain .his heart wrench every time,he just walk past her without looking at her behaving she is just nothing to him.

But then,he tried,tried to make things better, and she completely denied to accept and give their relationship,a try.

They all reached the reception, where already, interns and other senior doctors with Dr. shashank and Dr. Kirti were standing.

Dr. shashank called someone from reception phone saying, "unhe yaha bhej dijiye.."

Then turning to the doctors he said,"doctors,as abhi ye ek private hospital ho gaya hai, yaha Kahi new cases aa rh hai..and workload is very much increased,we have a new doctor... "

Soon A girl came with Dr. Shubhankar and greeted everyone. she is with knee length dress,and curly hair was looking at Armaan and grinning while he was looking at her on pleasant surprise.

"Doctors,here is the other colleagues of your.(pointing to the girl in knee length dress)this Dr. Nikita Malhotra,senior doctor,doing MS in gynecology. doctor,welcome to sanjeevani..." He then turn to dr. kirti telling her to place the duty list again,renewing it.

Turning to the gang,"So doctors, hope ap apne new colleagues aur interns ko bhi ache se manage karege .over to you Dr. kirti.."

He moved towards his cabin with Dr. Shubhankar. Dr. kirti, taking the file said,"Dr. Muskaan, ap Dr. JP and Dr. tammana ke sath children Ward 1 & 2 dekhege"to which they trio happily squealed.

"Dr. Anjali,aap Dr. yuvraj aur Dr. Naina ke sath cancer Ward me duty karegi.." To which Anjali nobbed but naina interrupt Dr. kirti,"sorry ma'am, mai is akdu ke sath kaam nahi kar sakti.."

"Dr. NAINA..yaha duty dene ka kaam mera hai.. Wo ap mujhpe chod dijiye..yaha apko kiske sath kaam karna hai aur kiske sath nahi..ye aap nahi mai ya apke allotted senior doctor decide karege.."

Naina looked down and kirti again looking in file said,"Dr. Rahul,ap Dr. raaj ke sath aids Ward me honge...Dr. Riddhima, Dr. Atul aap dono pathology lab me duty karege"both Riddhima and siddhant nob.

"Dr. Armaan,ap Dr .Nikita ko hospital dikha de aur phir ap teeno ki duty general Ward me hogi..it is clear.." All said and she went to her cabin.

"Nikkiiiiiii..." Saying Armaan ran to Nikita and taking her in a rib crushing hug picking her up from the ground.

"Woah..boss..aaram se...its hospital.." Saying she hugged him back and here Riddhima and was glaring at them and others from Armaan-nikki to Riddhima.

"Oye ridzi..ye ladki toh aaye Hi chipak gai tere Pati se..Kuch kar.."Muskaan said in her ears. Riddhima came back to earth and kicked Atul's feet who was standing next to her making him winch," oooouuucccchhhh...ridzi kya kar rh hai.."

Armaan Nikki broke the hug and looked at them but again got busy,"Nikki tu yaha..I mean..how..."Armaan wasn't able to hide his joy seeing his best friend.

"Armaan..tum toh mujhe chod ke chale gaye college se..phir Maine socha q na mai Hi tumhare piche aa jau.."she smiled telling him.

," ohh...Armaan I missed you so much yaar.."

"Ohh I missed you too yaar Nikki..tum toh aur beautiful ho gai ho.." Armaan started some harmless flirt which was igniting fire in Riddhima's heart. she was getting angry with each passing second.

"Yaar ridzi..ye toh ruk Hi nahi raha.." Muskaan added fuel in fire,"ab rukhega.."she said smirking and paged Dr. kirti.

"DOCTORS...." Shouted kirti and all got alert. all the interns ran to their duties while senior doctors with Nikki was still standing.

"Dr. ARMAAN.. Agar apko yaad nahi toh mai apko bata du ki ap hospital me hai aur is month ki intern file apko banani hai and you are the disciplinar ..agar ap khud rules follow nahi karege aur discipline nahi rakhege toh apke colleagues aur interns kaise follow karege.."

"EVERYONE, despers now..she said and all ran to their duties. Riddhima and Muskaan laughed," yaar ridzi..maza aa gaya..kya fasaya hai tune Armaan ko..waise bhi jab se discipliner bana hai,jyada Hi nakhre dikha raha hai..aj acha hua daat padi use.."both hi-fi and Muskaan went to her duty while Armaan came from behind and pulled Riddhima in fire escape holding her arm.

"Armaan kya kar rh ho..chodo mujhe.." She tried to free herself but he pulled her towards him and asked, "tum q meri life ke piche padi ho Haa...na mai tumhe ab pareshan kar raha Hu..na tumse koi lena dena hai..aur jald Hi divorce bhi mil jaega tumhe..toh q tum meri life ko aur nark banana chahti ho hann.."

He then left her rubbing his head with hands and said, "dekho Riddhima.. Mai nahi chahta ki mai tumhari life me interfere karu..aur waise hi mai ye bhi nahi chahta ki tum meri life me interfere karo..for God sake,let me be the way I am.."

Saying he went from there giving her no chance to speak. She sat there and tears came from her eyes while she said,"yahi toh mai bhi nahi janti hu Armaan.. Mujhe bhi nahi pata ki q mai tumhari life me interfere karti hu..q mujhe acha nahi laga jab wo shilpa tumhe ghur rahi thi,jab tum usse flirt kar rh the..aur jab tumne Nikita ko apne itne pass aane diya.."

She hugged herself, "ye kaisi kashmash hai,mujhe Kuch bhi nahi samjh raha hai ki ye q ho rh hai..wo mujhe divorce de rh hai..jo ki mai shadi ke din se chahti thi,leki phir q khush nahi hu mai ye soch ke ki aage mai Armaan ki wife nahi rahugi..kahi mujhe usse pyaar..nahi nahi..pyar aise Hi thodi ho jata hai..pyar toh us insan se hota hai Jiske sapne humne bachpan se dekhe ho.."She clearing her mind got up and went to her duty.

Here Armaan was with nikki ,telling her everything about his life while working," ohh toh shadi kar li tumne..","Haa jo ek month me tut chuki hogi.."he said thinking she didn't heard,but she turn to him in horror.

"Armaan.." He looked at her and then again got busy working. She was about to ask him something but he without listening went out leaving her confused, "ye Armaan itna upset q hai..don't he love his wife..mujhe pata lagana hoga.."

After duty,all were in canteen for snacks when Armaan and Nikki,came again laughing, "ye lo..aa gaye dono phir se.." Muskaan said.

"Yaar ye Armaan se Kuch jyada Hi close nahi ho rh kya.." Atul asked looking at Riddhima who was fuming with anger.

"Come on,Guys,they are college friends..aur waise bhi,Riddhima toh Armaan se divorce le rahi hai na.." Anjali said curtly to which all looked her and then at Riddhima who was in shock looking at her.

"What..aise kya dekh rh hai..Kahi dino se dekh rh hu tum dono ko..aur aj Armaan ne jab use bataya..I heard it.."she said and Riddhima was speechless thinking their little secret is out.

" heyy guys.."Nikki said joining the gang .all said a formal Hi to her but they still were in shock.

"Kya hua..tum sab aise gum me q baithe ho??"Armaan asked," bolo.."

"Hero,tune itna bada faisla le liya..aur kisi ko bataya bhi nahi.." Muskaan was hurt.

"Aur ye q kar raha hai mere bhai tu ..??" Atul asked coming to Armaan.

"Abe hua kya hai.."he asked confused and looked at Riddhima who was looking down.

" Armaan tune divorce ki baat Hume q nai batai..??"Rahul asked in anger.

"Bata bhi deta toh kya kar lete tum log jab usne(pointing to Riddhima ) Kuch nahi kiya..wo khud jab ye chahti hai toh tum log kya badal doge.." Armaan said curtly making everyone numb.

"Anyways guys.. I have something to tell..mai kal Singapore jaa raha hu,for a conference aur ek month bad aauga.." He then went to Riddhima, "thanks ki tumne mera kaam easy kar diya..mujhe in logo ko khudse Kuch nahi batana pada..aur Haa..aane ke bad tumhe sabse pehle tumhare haath me divorce papers duga.." Saying he took his black coffee from the counter and went out leaving everyone,especially Riddhima shock and numb.

To be continued...

Do like and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 104 4
It's an one shot on my favorite couple of all times. Do read it. (Ps. it's not related to the show, maybe the characters can be same, but not the pl...
7.6K 855 16
Two step sisters fight... Let's see..
6.7K 861 18
Let's see...
2.4K 373 10
Let's see..