I Can Wait Forever (Sasuhina)

Από StrayKat

Is everything worth the wait? Περισσότερα

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 1
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 2
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 3
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 4
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 6
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 7
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 8
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 9
message :)
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 10
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 11
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 12
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 13
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 14
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 15
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 16
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 17
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 18
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 19
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 20
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21.5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 22
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 23
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 24
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 25
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 26
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 27
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 28
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 29
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 30
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 31
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 32
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 33
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 35
I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue
Notice ❀

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 34

2.9K 159 90
Από StrayKat

I still can't believe what he had sacrificed for my sake.

His reputation is now at risk. All because of me; to repay all the damages he had caused me.

I sobbed in my dark room.

I may have won my battle but it left so many casualties in return. I can't smile despite finally getting what I want.

Father despised the Uchihas especially their youngest son, Sasuke-kun.

The merging of companies were all put to waste leaving all the plans for the future of the business crumble; and Sasuke-kun getting a bad record to his reputation.

I'm sorry, everyone.

I'm very sorry.

I never thought of the other consequences. I was so careless. I cried and cried and only sleep had stopped me from crying.
.
.
.
I woke up late next morning. Father said we're going to meet the elders to talk over things regarding the Uchihas.

On the meeting, father said he wants the Uchihas out of our company. The elders explained that it wouldn't be that easy because they had contributed a lot for our company for several years already.

Bla..Bla..Bla..

Company issues. I don't really understand.

But this guilt in my heart has never left.

Should I tell them the truth?

Should I tell?

But then everything that Sasuke-kun did will all go to waste!

I clenched my fists.

Somebody please tell me what to do!

My eyes begin to blur. I'm on the verge of crying when my phone rang.

My phone echoed in the small room making father and the elders look at me.

"E-Excuse me." I hurriedly went out with my head down; embarrassed.

I brought out my phone from my bag. It was Itachi-san!

What does he want?

I walked away from the room before answering it. "H-Hello?"

"Hinata-chan!" Itachi-san was pretty eccentric despite what happened.

"H-Hai?" I honestly don't know what to say to Sasuke-kun's brother.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine. H-How is Sasuke-kun?" I shyly asked.

"Well..he's already fine. Yeah, before I forget, I called to tell you that my brother is leaving tonight. I don't know where because he won't tell." Itachi-san said.

"I remember him saying he wanted to go away and begin again. Hmmm...probably abroad. That's my guess. I know you want to talk to my brother during the wedding but I stopped you. Sorry...Anyway! Yeah, I'm helping you Hinata-chan. If you want I can send you what hotel he is in right now. I can't bring him home because our father is still in a bad mood." He continued.

"T-Thank you, Itachi-san. I..I actually went to Naruto-kun's apartment last night to see Sasuke-kun but he was drunk." I said.

"Really? Naruto didn't tell me. Anyway, I'm sure you didn't have a good talk since he's drunk. My brother gets possessed when he's drunk." Itachi-san chuckled.

"Itachi-san.." my voice shook. "I'm sorry." I cried over the phone. "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen! If only I knew his plans! I would've had stopped him! I tried calling him awhile ago but he won't answer. I-Is he mad at me?"

"Ah..Hinata-chan, please don't cry. There's one thing I can assure you. He isn't mad at you. So now, go talk to him before he leaves." Itachi-san said.

"O-Okay." I sniffled. "Thank you, Itachi-san."

"No problem. Good luck." He ended the call and I wiped my eyes making sure there were no traces from crying before I head back inside the meeting room.

Shortly, Itachi-san sent me the name of hotel and room number where his brother is staying.

I need to go there before it's too late.

"F-Father." I stared at him. "I..have to meet a friend right now. Can I please go ahead?"

Please let me go father!

He stared at me while his mind battles if he would allow me or not. He closed his eyes, "You can go...after this meeting."

"H-Hai. Thank you father." I'm glad father would allow me but I have to stay here until the meeting with the elders end!

I stared at the window looking at the sunset.

This is bad!

"Who's that friend you're meeting?" Father spoke.

"K-Kiba-kun, father." I said softly.

Kiba-kun I'm sorry!

"Okay." He went back talking with the Hyuuga elders.

Seriously, do they need me here? I'm just a waste of space in this room!

I want to go out now! I want to talk to Sasuke-kun now!

The sky got darker as the night approaches and I got more and more anxious.

I waited. Every minute, every second; it seems like forever.

"We can't fully decide without the approval of the Uchihas. They have done so much for the growth of our company. We're talking about this again tomorrow. I hope you're fine with that, Hiashi." One of the elders said. "Meeting adjourned."

I stood immediately. (I was actually the first)

"Father. I have to go." I left even without father's approval.

I ran out of the room, to the elevator, out of the building and rode a taxi cab.

I hope I make it in time! Please! Please!

Sasuke-kun, wait for me!

I immediately headed to the reception desk upon reaching the hotel.

"E-Excuse me, is Uchiha Sasuke at room 84 still here?" I asked the receptionist.

"Just a minute ma'am." She checked in her list to confirm.

I noticed the other receptionists whispering to each other. I wouldn't be surprised, we're probably soaring up the headlines since yesterday.

"I'm sorry, he just left five minutes ago-"

"Thanks!" I ran out to the parking lot only to realize that he doesn't have his car with him.

Oh my God!

I hurriedly ran literally anywhere to search for him.

Sasuke-kun, where are you?

My heart started to drop as I feel like losing hope.

Sasuke-kun..

Where should I find him? To the airport?

R-Right!

I wiped my tears and ran my way to the bus stop. I stood frozen who I met at the bus stop.

My voice and body trembled, "Sasuke-kun.."

He was standing but slighty looking at the other direction. I can't see any emotion on his face.

"Sasuke-kun!" I ran towards him but he turned his back.

"Sasuke-kun! W-Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep all your plan to yourself!" I screamed in between my sobs.

"You hate me, right? Aren't you glad you won't see me from now on? Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He said seriously. "I hope you and your father are doing well now." He continued.

"I'm sorry!" I clasped my hands together. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Sasuke-kun please listen to me!

"You're forgiven. But I still have to go." I heard him walk.

I lifted my head, running to him grabbing his hand. He stopped moving but still didn't face me.

"No! Please don't go!" I held his hand tighter.

"Please..stay.." I burst in tears.

I don't know what I'm feeling but a part of me tells me that I want him to stay.

Freeing his hand, my body moved closer and I wrapped my arms around his broad back.

"Stay..."

"And why should I stay?" He spoke.

"I.." I rested my forehead on his back and held him tighter. "Please don't leave me.." My voice trembled more.

"I.." I tried to control my sobs.

"I love you."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OMG Sasuke-kun! Stay!
Hinata-chan! You can do it! LOL

The next one is the last one! Are you excited for the last chapter? :D

See you next week! Good morning! キラキラ!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

76.1K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
Come To Me Από a.m

Ρομαντική

11.1K 778 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
1.3K 39 6
Of course, it was about Sasuke. It was always about Sasuke because Naruto and Sasuke were always just so damn complicated. In ways, he and Orochimaru...
222K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...