*DISCONTINUED* Don't Take Th...

By bbgun420

Earth. A place where the citizens of The Ark escaped to before their home ran out of air. A place that starte... More

Author's Note
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Read this
1/24/17

Note

1.2K 29 13
By bbgun420

Hi guys, I'm finding that I'm at a huge block with this story. While I love it and I'm honored to be doing the sequel, I'm struggling with continuing the story line. That doesn't mean I'm quitting it, but I am going to be putting it on pause while I work on my other stories. It's becoming difficult to focus on this one while I'm thinking up the plot lines for my other stories and I feel really bad about it but I've been trying to write chapter 4 for 3 days and I have nothing. I'm so sorry, but I've decided that I will in fact be putting this one on hold until I finish my Murphy and Richard Harmon fics. Thanks for reading, I'll come back to this soon I promise.
- Isabella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 25.1K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
379K 14.1K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.9M 239K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...