The Musician and The Photogra...

By CottonC12

Looking for a story that's simple and sweet. Here is the one that can melt your insides with every sentence. ... More

1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
9.0
10.0
Thank You!
11.0
12.0

8.0

400 35 16
By CottonC12

Edited*

(7 Dates After) On the eighth date Emma and Adrian go to Emma's house. Adrian was going to ask Emma's dad permission if he could be Emma's boyfriend. Emma waited in the living room with her mom while her dad and Adrian finished talking. They finally finished and Adrian came back smiling. "He said Yes." He whispers. Emma feels butterflies in her stomach and is filled with joy. She runs to him and gives Adrian a bone-crushing hug.

"I told you! You were gonna be just fine." She chuckles.

"If anything, you were more nervous than me." Adrian laughs.

"Sure...." She draws out knowing it was true.

Aww, they are so cute together, it makes me happy :) Vote✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
557K 9.2K 127
(put on hold till the SpinOffs are online) Kendall Grimes. " Look around us! We're in the middle of the f*cking apocalypse! No one cares that your fe...
45.9K 1K 35
Love and hate are similar in this book A story about an inseparable bond that got separated. Tracy and connor were best friends since they were littl...
6.4K 404 34
Talked into going on a short trip with her two best friends, Winter finds herself in situations full of laughter, hugs and kisses. All that will make...