Rin Okumura x Male! Reader!

By rosetealatte

You are a shy, nerdy, little uke (even if you're tall and buff just go along xD). One day you're in the libra... More

After School
His Partner
GODDAMMIT YUKIO!
"I love you"s?
Uh Oh Spaghettios
FML
DUN DUN DUN
Fifty Shades Of Shut The Hell Up
πŸ˜€
πŸ˜‡
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Portal
You Just Got Rekt
Marital??
Fan Art Announcement
Bonus Chapter: Halloween
Flames of Love
RESULTS
Bonus: Titania030
Bonus: Cynophobia
Its The Final Countdown
A/N
OuO

Meeting Him

25.7K 621 604
By rosetealatte

Your POV:
I sat at a small table, tucked away in a small corner. I looked around and sighed, there were so many of those black puff balls. Ever since I was young, I could see things not of this world. It happened when I was six, I was sitting peacefully reading a book in my garden when all of a sudden the sky turned dark and stormy. "Hello?" I asked in my high pitched voice. No one answered me, but I knew it was there. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the one you know as satan." The voice sneered darkly.

"Satan..? I don't understand." I said, tilting my head.

"Then this will help you." And with that, I felt a searing burn on my back. I cried out in pain and I felt blood stream from my back.

I sighed and closed my book. Oh boo.. I really need to get that out of my head.." I mumbled.

True cross academy.. The best school in the world. I turned a corner and someone crashed into me, making me drop all of my books. I tumbled to the ground and yelped. "Oh shit! Sorry!" A voice apologized. "Are you okay?"

I looked up and turned pink. There was a handsome boy standing in front of me. He had pointy teeth and ears, a sword on his back, and a dazzling grin. I nodded slowly. "I-I'm fine.." I answered shyly.

He patted my head and held out his hand to help me up. I gratefully took it and stood up. "Wow.. You are really short." He commented.

I blushed, I was up to his chest, not any taller. "I-I'm not short! I'm still growing!" I defended poutily.

He laughed. "Well I have to go! See ya!" He turned and started to walk off.

"Wait!" I called. He turned around and looked at me curiously. "I-I'm ____ ____... Whats your name..?" I asked.

"Rin Okumura."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.7K 352 24
{~ hisoka x m reader~} this will have bl(boy love, as in y/n is gay) y/n is a assassin. He has never been one for friends, or any other relationships...
653K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC