The Runaway

By cutiemask

Alani is a witch. She is desperately trying to escape her past. So she makes a bold choice. She runs away. Wh... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

16 0 0
By cutiemask

Anali P.O.V.

I awoke with a jolt and sighed when I calmed down. "The islands in the sky are not real," I whispered to myself. Or are they?" My subconscious argued with my rational side. "I guess we're about to find out." My rational side fired back.

I quickly dressed and grabbed my suitcase that I had packed last night. The familiar creaking sounded as I hopped down the stairs. The plate and fork were carefully placed on the table top. Even the strange dent in the door seemed familiar.

I saw the flight ticket she had booked three weeks prior. The time of departure was 4:35 and it was currently 4:12. I relaxed a bit as I realized that I had some time. But I would leave soon. And I  would never look back.

My fingers enclosed around the doorknob when I paused. I smiled a small smile.

You shall forever remember me as The Runaway.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Thanks for reading! Remember to leave comments, I love getting suggestions (good or bad)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
22.8K 947 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...
68.2K 2K 188
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
49.3K 1K 65
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.