Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(51) "Make It Okay"

724 47 23
By Explosionss

 "Luke what are you doing here?" Tris asked.

 "I wanted to visit you guys ... I heard what happened"

 "You heard what happened? How?" Brad asked as Tris saw him walk towards them. "You know Brad when teenagers die , it's not like the news is contained in just one town. It's all over Blake too, I guess any kind of news that comes out of Wright becomes massive" Luke answered.

 "It's all because of the event that put us on the map. The school shooting" Tris added.

"Okay then ... no need to finish each others' sentences" Brad replied as he walked away from them. Meanwhile, Tris let Luke in and asked if he wants a drink.

 "'Yes please, fruit juice will do"

 "Okay"

 Tris then walked towards the kitchen, only to be pulled to the side by Brad as soon as he got there. "What is he really doing here?" Brad whispered into his ear.

 "Luke already said why he's here Bradley ... wait, do you think I contacted him?"

 "What? No!"

 "Oh my God Bradley ... Luke is just a friend ... fuck, why can't you trust me?"

"I trust you .. I just don't trust him"

 "No Brad ...you don't trust either of us"

 "Tris ..."

 "Brad ... I don't want to fight with you"

 "Then don't"

 "Bradley ... please ... I am all yours I promise" Tris answered as he moved away from Brad. There is no way in this world he will continue fighting with him, not with everything else still going on.  The curly haired lad is trying his best to talk to him but Tris decided to ignore him instead.

 "Come on Tris ... Tris ... babe ... Tristan"

 The blonde haired lad didn't answer, he just walked out of the kitchen carrying a tray of fruit juice ... leaving Brad in the kitchen.

 ---

"James tell me, what are these blades for?"

 "Haze"

 "No James, don't touch me ...  are you harming yourself again?"

 "I ..."

 "Answer me"

 "I'm sorry" James answered as he got down to his knees. "Oh my God" Hazel said as she also went down and hugged him as tight as she could. he cried in his arms while apologizing over and over again. Last night was one of the hardest night of his life .... the demons won and he ended up with wounds on his arms.

 "What's going on in here?" James looked on and saw his Mum standing by the door. He then looked at Hazel, hoping that she will not tell her what just happened.

  "Nothing ... we're just having a moment" Hazel answered.

 "Oh God sorry I interrupted" Mrs. McVey answered before leaving them.

 "Thank you" James told her as soon as they were left alone.

 "But James ... promise me ... you will stop doing this. If I should live here in order for you to stop then I will. James .. promise me, you won't hurt yourself again"

 "Yes"

---

 Brad stood by the kitchen and watched Luke and Tris talk to each other. He can't help but feel jealous at them. It's not that he hates Luke ... it's just that he prefers not having him around.

 "Dude, why don't you join us?" Luke asked after seeing him.

 "Nah. I'm good" Brad replied and then fake smiled at him. After a few more minutes, he just decided to leave since he can't stand the sight  of them anymore.

 "Where are you going?" Tris asked.

 "None of your business"

 "Bradley ..."

 "I'm gonna be fine Tris ... I don't need your company 24/7"

 "I know but"

 "But what? I really think you should stay here with Luke ... it seems like you're enjoying him anyway"

 "Are you jealous?"

"No"

 Brad is determined to get away form that place, he then opened the front door ... only to see a familiar face standing on the other side.

 "Tricia ... what are you doing here?" he asked and felt Tris stand behind him.

---

Tristan's heart dropped after seeing Tricia on the other side. "What are you doing here?" he asked as Brad moved to the side.

 "I want to apologize"

Brad quickly let her in, that's when Tris noticed how awkward the situation is.  He is in the room with three of the people who somehow got romantically involved with.

 "Now talk" Curly told her and so she did.

  "Alexis's death became a wake up call for me. It made me realize that life shouldn't wasted on those people who will not see how important you are ... no offense" Tris heard Brad grunted and so he eyed him down.

 "So yep. I know you two hate me ... and just .. just so you know, I already found out that you two have been dating for months now"

 "How? And when?" Tris asked.

 "Two weeks ago ... before you went to the camping thing you did ..."

 "How did you found out?"

 "I paid you a visit .... I was gonna remind you of our deal regarding Nick. But then I overheard you and Brad talking to each other. I admit I got mad and thought of ruining your lives but then me and Alexis had a fallout and I got preoccupied with everything. I went away for a couple of days to think about stuffs and wrap my head around the fact that the two biggest womanizers that I know ended up falling for each other. I mean that's crazy"

 "Just get on to the final part of your story will ya?" a sassy Brad told her.

 "Alright. But then when you got back that's when it dawned on me , you two have always been so close that sex and label are the only missing parts of your relationship. You two practically grew up together ... you have been so close and I'm pretty sure your love for each other is much deeper than what Tris felt for me or what you felt or had for Alexis. I'm here to say sorry for everything that I've done .. and don't worry .. you might not see me ever again after this"

 "Are you going to evaporate?" Brad asked, only to be nudged on the side by Tristan's elbow.

 "No ... my family is moving away ... they said that they had enough deaths ... Bradley .. a lot of teenagers died in this town just in the course of few months ... I wonder why your parents aren't scared"

"They'll be more scared of you"

"You're making apologizing a very hard thing to do" Tricia commented.

 "Bradley stop it" Tris said.

 "Yeah. Listen to him"

 "Whatever"

 "Tricia, can we talk outside?"

 "What?" Brad asked just as his heart dropped.

 "Stay here Bradley ... control your jealousy and sass"

 "But Tris"

 "You heard me"

 As soon as the blonde haired lad and Tricia got out of the house, Brad let out a sigh. "You messed up dude" he looked at his side and almost forgot that the gorgeous faced Luke is still sitting on the couch.

 "Ya think?

 --

last four chapters :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 561 31
Sequel to 'DECEPTION' Evelyn and Brad's relationship ended so suddenly by the mistake made by Brad. What happens when they meet again and Brad finds...
45.9K 1.9K 38
In which two lovers have been separated for more than three years. Will the two come back together or go their separate ways?
264K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy
130K 3K 27
In which a girl makes a friend on the Internet without knowing that it will change her life.