The Red Wolf

Autorstwa Ladyice_J

Valya Rykov or the English version know Valentina Rykov is known as the school nerdy emo kid and is made fun... Więcej

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter One

187 7 5
Autorstwa Ladyice_J

I fell into the locker with a moan of pain as my arm began to throb from the harsh impact. I closed my eyes tightly trying to willed myself not to cry. But I deserve this I deserve every moment of the pain. This is the only thing I felt every day in and day out pain. Everybody was my bully even the people from my own pack, but again I deserve it every blow.

"You stupid bitch why do you even bother coming to school? Nobody wants you here! They all hate you! Why don't you just kill yourself and do us all a favor. Demtri would appreciate if you did, you pathetic slut, he'll never want you." Lizzy sneered at me. Her words didn't even hurt me anymore this was a regular thing. But silent tears ran down my face proving me wrong. 'Demtri would appreciate it if you did, he'll never want you.' Those words keep running throw my head. You see Demtri is my mate, but he rejected me as soon as me found out it was me which was my first shifting. I'll never forget that night.

*Flashback*

Last Year

Tonight was the night that I would change forever, I would become a beautiful beast a full grown werewolf. I was currently in a round circle with the five elements surround me earth, wind, fire, water. The moon was almost at its full peck showing over the tress a bit, as my pack members watched in anticipation. I sat on the forest floor my breathing hitched with fear and horror as what if's went throw my head. What if I'm not like the others? What if this doesn't go the way it's supposed to go? What if I'm a freak show? Chase looked at me with a knowing glance as he was reading my mind.

'Don't worry honey you'll be beautiful I swear.' He cooed into me head throw the mind link. I didn't think I was beautiful I was quite tall for my age standing at 6'2, I was curvy with thighs and a plump bottom, small waist that gave me a sincere hourglass look, my breast were small, my hair was fire red, a slim face, plump pink lips, button nose, high cheek bones, and grayish purple eyes.

'What if this goes horrid! What if-' I was beginning my rampage but was cut off before I could go any farther.

'Stop Valya, you'll be fine and everything will go perfectly fine. Stop you're going to give yourself gray hairs.' Luke laughed through the link passing a smirk my way as Chase laughed getting sideway glances as he tried to stifle and cough portending as if he wasn't laugh. Which in return made Luke and I burst out laughing uncontrollably I held my stomach but the laughter died down as I felt pain rush throw my vines. I yelp in surprise and pain as I began to feel pain all over my limbs, sweat formed above my brows as I struggled and failed not to scream out in utter agony. I grip the dirt underneath me as I screamed and cried as I felt my bones popping out of place I felt my teeth evolving into chains as I brought my gaze up to the moon feeling as if I was being lifted from my body I blacked out.

'We are one now Valya." A unknown voice said softly.

When I woke I was still in the circle with my pack still around me with awed expression some with hate. I raised my head it felt bigger. The one thing I noticed was I was taller than my pack even as I was laying on my belly. I looked down at my paws. Wait a minted PAWS!? I jumped back a bit falling on my butt as I growled in pain. From what I could tell I was a small but a big wolf I was tan with black cheetah print everywhere. Uh oh....

'Valya! You're a kitty!' Luke yelled throw the link chuckling.

'Oh goddess I'm a freak!' I yelled throw the link. My limbs moved before I could even think about running away. I pushed myself forward even though I heard Luke, Chase, Derek, and others for me to come back. I heard Derek tell them to split up and try to catch and find me before I hurt myself. I ran and ran until my legs hurt even though they did I keep pushing. The moon light was the only thing that was lighting my path as I ran rapidly throw the forest, tress became blurs as I passed them. What was I?

'We are a hybrid, we are werewolf and were-cheetah.' My were-cheetah spoke to me.

'What? What is your name?' I asked hesitantly.

'Shay'

I was so distracted that I didn't know what was happening until I had been knocked of my feet. I growled as I shot up on my paws getting in a low crouching position. My my teeth bared as I growled fiercely. But my anger and frustration seemed to melt away as I locked eyes with the huge gray wolf. He stood from his courting position locking eyes with me at the sight of his glowing blue orgs the world seemed to fade. It seemed as he was the only thing in this weird demotion that I was in.

'Mate' My cheetah purred. As the words were spoken he jumps back shaking his head as he growled at me his eyes shining with anger and disbelief.

"No! no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You can't be my mate! No! your such a loser, such a pathetic emo freak! Why would in all the fates would they stick me with you. You degust me every time I see you, who would in the right mind would want to be your mate or mate you? You're a pathetic little girl with not a thing to offer to a man, I don't want you. I never will. You are nothing to me and no one will ever want you or love you. You should kill yourself because I Demtri Flynn reject you Valya Rykov as mate." He growled so harshly as he turned his back on me. It was a pain so intense so indescribable. It felt if my very being was breaking. As if I was someone had shoved something straight through my heart. The pain was so intense I couldn't help but scream. I fell to the ground from the pain.
How could he turn his back on me? I was his other half of his soul and he treated me as if I was dirt. I know I'm not the best looking. Or the most out going person. But he was supposed to be meant to love me for all my flaws. Love me for me. More like hate me because I'm me.
At some point I had changed back into my human form. I don't know how long I had laid there hoping for death. Hoping it would all end. The pain still coursed through my veins. I stared up at the moon cursing her. Cursing her for making me like this.
"What is this some sick twisted joke? A were-cheetah?! Who would ever want me to be their?! I'm a freak! A mutt! I'm not even a pure cheetah, hell I'm not a full wolf. God I'm a joke! What did you just throw shit in a pot and say hmm let's see what I can come up with. You must really hate me." I couldn't hold back the sobs at the end. "Why? Why? Why me?" I was picked up and cradled by a unknown person. That didn't stop me from crying like a bawling child. Who had just been told that mommy had ran over old Yeller in the drive way when pulling up from work.

"I'm so sorry Valya." The strangers voice was deep. He had a very rich accent but I couldn't place it right now. But I knew I had never meet this man a day in my life. I began to see black spots in my vision as I was being carried in his warm embrace. But I just felt like a shell of a person nothing lived in this body anymore.

"P-please." I whispered my voice raspy from the overuse. Mustering the little strength I had left in this useless body. I gripped his shirt balling my hands until they were into fist.

"Please what Valya?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Please... Kill.. me.. please." I begged as tears streamed down my face as I watched the moon be over taken with clouds. I begged him to kill me because I knew there would be worse to come. Worse days, days that I would not want to be around to see. I knew if he complied my wolf wouldn't be able to fight back to save us. I knew that I could have my bitter sweet ending if he granted my wish. I prayed. Prayed he would take my life. Prayed that haven would be an option for me. Prayed that the moon goddess would never bring me back. I waited for what seemed like a life time for him to answer me.

"No."

"Why?" I cried not wanting to do anything but die at the moment. There was nothing more for me here. Nothing sound better than to end all the pain right now. To escape and be free with in the kiss of death. An enteral love from the black embrace of peace.

"Because things will get better. Everything will be fine. I will make the pain go away in time. On the 1st moon of next year we will meet again but for now you mustn't give up. You will never feel this pain again and in time you will become mine my sweet Valentina." His words seemed to be set in stone. He looked down into my gray eye his glowing golden eyes were the last thing I seen before I passed out. I kept his promise close to my heart.

(Like no lie I cry on every single sad part I write I swear I'm so sensitive what is life)

End of flashback

I could surprisingly still shift into my cheetah but she has still has not talked to me. It is sad if you are rejected that your wolf or in my case cheetah will die slowly. Soon you will become nothing but a shell. Most live without their mate but they become 'lost ones'. It still hurt badly to hear his name, I could still feel the rejection that constantly played in the back of my mind. Part of me was still wondering how and why I was still living in this hell hold I call life. I went to my locker preparing to sit with Luke and Chase for lunch not without being porously knocked into against the lockers. This really was a regular for me being bullied and all, I shook it off and went to meet Chase and Luke they were at the same table as always to the farer back in the corner. They laughed and played around making jokes about thing and people.

This really was the highlight of my day just hanging out with them help me forget a while that I was the girl with the glasses in the crowd that will never be knottiest. I feel so invisible sometimes I feel like I'm a walking statue. I sat down at the table as my friends greeted me happily.
You see we live in Ireland my parents moved a while back ago when my father had to move because his job firm was moving here. Our old pack recommended up to the Dark moon pack which was in the same district of the firm. So we moved and exchanged packs my family stays a hour away from my school and pack house.

I stayed at the pack house because it was closer to my new school and the best part about this that this is an all private school for werewolves. I was now sitting with Chase as we watched Maz scarf down the degusting cafeteria food.

"What?" He stopped passing his right eye brow going up into a questioning look.

"Your degusting Luke." Chase laughed I was laughing until something caught my eye as the popular table. A girl sat on Demtri's lap sucking his face as she ground against him.

I sat there in degust and in pain as they surges of pain ran up my spine I could the copper feeling in my mouth. It physically hurt me he was slowly killing me and he didn't care he only cared about himself and his pleasure. The girl moaned on his lap as he kissed he neck.

Just when I couldn't take anymore someone pulled me up from my seat. I looked up to see Luke pulled me from my seat Chase close behind. Luke wrapped a arm my shoulder as we walked out the cafeteria. I hadn't realized that I had been crying until I was cradled by Chase as he told me that Demtri was just a butt.

Sobbing uncountable as my body shook with bone crushing sadness. "I think you need to take Valya home." Chase said to Luke handing me over he nodded.

He didn't let me go as we went to my locker. Of course being my best friends and all Chase knew my combination. Chase grabbed my things as we left the school. When we got home Luke put me to bed I didn't feel anything but pain. I let the darkness consume me leaving me with nothing but peace.

A huge wave hit me I screamed in agony. Opening my eyes I seen it was night fall. Another surge of pain ran throw my body. They were coming quicker by the second. goddess it was happening again. Every night Demtri would have bed another woman and I would feel nothing but pain. Trashing against the covers I fell out of bed. If I could find Chase or Luke I would be fine. Crawling to my door quickly before another rush of pain could come. My body felt weak and fatigue clawing at the wall I tried to stand. Standing up as best as I could on unsteady legs, I made it down the hall. I reached the stairs another sharp rush came knocking the wind from my lungs. I began to fall forward I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the hard wood to come, but it didn't. Strong hands wrapped around my arms holding me up right. I almost thought it was my stranger from a year ago that promised we would meet again. That he would take me away from all this. I would become his, but sadly it wasn't.

"Valya what are you doing out of bed?" Chase asked me as he picked me up. Another wave of pain hit me as I screamed in agony. That answered his question he looked at me with pity, I had told Luke and Chase what happened to me a couple months after it happened they comfort me and took care of me ever since but I hadn't told them that I was being bullied. I hadn't told anyone that and I wouldn't. Chase took me back to my room as he laid me down as I cried and screamed. I screamed until my voice went out. I cried until there were no tears left. Once it stopped I blacked out from so much pain.

This is what I had to endure very night and I knew it would become worst. But I never knew how bad it would become. as the darkness took me all I could wish for is my stranger to take me away from all of this.

•••

The next morning I woke to the light beaming from the currants I groaned and rolled over passing a sideways glance towards my clock I had had a great dream it was about my sexy stranger, I dreamed about him every night. I groaned rolling over towards my alarm clock. Gazing at it with drossy eyes.

It was 8:50 I let my eye lids drop with demission but as my brain registered what that meant I shoot up. "OMG I'M LATE!" I yelled I jumped up going to my closet grabbing a pair of washed blue jeans, a fitted gray hoodie, a huge green army jacket with lots of pockets. It said my last name, black combat boots. A belt that had bullets that went all around my waist. Going to my dresser I pulled out a matching underwear set.

I raced to my bathroom taking a quick shower and washing my hair. Getting out and blow drying my hair and throwing on my clothes. Putting my glasses I grabbed my necklace. Latching it on it was a leather strap a pendent hung from it the tree of life. I put on my rainbow moon ring on my first finger. Grabbing my bag running down the flight of stairs.

I ran to my old my old beat up buggy which was named the sun flower for it being yellow. I throw my bag to the side as I took off for school I reached the school at 11:10. Shoving my head phones in my ear as I played my music loud.

It was passing period and I would have to go to the office anyway. I made my way to the office I got a pass and went to class. Class was....well class and class is boring I mean I'm in history. How much can you talk about some old steal dead guy. I mean all you have to say was he was a good man and move on to the next topic gesh.

The bell finally rang signaling lunch was here people rushed from the class, well looks like someone's hungry. Luke and Chase were at my locker waiting for me which was weird I wonder what was going on. "What's sup guys?" I asked opening my locker putting away my books.

"I just have a bad feeling today for an odd reason. You just need to stay close to me or Maz today okay Valya." I opened my mouth to protest but Luke cut me off.

"Don't protest Valya just do as we say, something's going to happen today and we don't know if it's good or bad." Luke growled Luke was the omega of the pack the muscle the fighter, when he was on edge that meant something was going to go down.

I nodded Chase grabbed my hand. "Stay close to Chase I have to sit with the Alpha and Bata okay?" Luke grumbled looking back at us I nodded. Keeping my eyes on the floor as we walked into the cafeteria. We were pulled in different directions. Chase pulled me to food court making me pick things I settled on a salad and a Arizona. (I am truly addicted to those things now ugh curse you Arizona tea!) I bought my food as we made our way to our table. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going. Drinking my Arizona and talking to Chase when I ran into Jessica she growled at me.

"Watch where you're going freak!" She yelled as she tipped the can of Arizona down on my army jacket. I jumped back huffing as she pushed past me. I looked back at a fuming Chase before I could grab his arm he turned her to face him. I've never seen Chase so livid I'm my life.

"Hey you ugly whore. You want to say sorry to my friend for your rudeness?" He growled his wolf surfacing. Uh oh. Jessica cringed in fear as she quickly apologized and practically ran away. I pulled off my jacket as I made my way to the front.

I felt completely and utterly mortified great. Chase was trying to stick up for me. But now Jessica and her marry women of sluts are going to kill me. Just what I need I actually thought I was having a good day, what a shame.

"Valya!!!!" Chase growled right before I knocked into a wall. My hands shot out as I grabbed the walls shirt? The walls arms wrapped around my waist, okay I can defiantly say that this isn't a wall.

Sensations began to vibrate up my spine. It was the first feeling that I've had other than pain. I gasped as I felt my cheetah purr. My gaze shot up as they connected with honey colored eyes, the breath was knocked from my lungs as they light to a golden color. I gripped his shirt tighter he was utterly beautiful I gasp at the sight of him, he was so.. so HUMONGOUS !

Standing at 6'8 with nothing but bulging muscle, he wore red converse, washed faded blue jeans, with a red t shirt, over the red t shirt was a black vest, . Pendent on his neck that was a red wolf words were written around the wolf. Sadly I couldn't make them out. Moving up to his god like face where his strong set jaw worked. Moving up to his plump lips that looked so soft. Something told me other wards they could be hard. Relentless in ways but they could also be soft as feathers. Moving to his slightly crocked noise. High cheek bones with a scare on his left side. I skipped to his hair not wanting to look into his eyes, it was blond and cut. I finally moved down to his eyes the intense orbs. They are honey colored as they studied my own gray eyes. His eyes filled with humor. "Hello kitten." A smooth sexy Irish accent came from the door way. I nearly moaned at the sound of his deep husk voice.

I felt eyes on us and not just my whole pack no, I looked around my strangers humongous body to see a pack of people and not just any people they were all werewolves. I looked back to my pack to see they have all stood with alpha Derek in front Demtri standing on one side and Luke on the other. Derek smiled at the strangers arms I was in.

"Well hello Amir Dragon La Moria. Long time no see my old friend." Derek spoken happily. I gasped stepping back with my hand over my mouth. Amir Dragon La Moria was the alpha of the blood moon red wolves. Amir and Derek were one of the most powerful packs instead of fighting for the title they shared it. Because they were best friends. They shared the title just like their fathers had when they were alphas.

"Hello Derek my old friend." Amir smiled still not taking his gaze off of mine. I was scared, he was alpha out of my ranking. Out of my league.

"What are you doing here?" Derek questioned quivering an eyebrow.

"My pack's school is closing and I have enrolled my pack at this werewolf academy if that is alright with you Derek?" My heart stammered a little as my cheetah be doing flips.

Chase grabbed my hand pulling me back making my back flush against his chest. As Chase buried his face into my neck. He played with my ring on my finger, his other hand wrapping around my waist possessively. Amir's jaw worked as his eyes became hard as they looked at Chase's hands he stiffened his bate grabbed his arm.

"Obvious you live very close and you're my best friend. Why would I not allow you to come to this school Amir?" Derek laughed.

"I just thought you would feel a bit pissed that I didn't send ahead notice. But with us being so close I didn't think you would mind." Amir laughed as the tension was evolved into a friendly like scenery. The groups seemed to mash together as Chase pulled me away from the packs.

"Got damn it Valya! I told you not to leave my side and you do the exact opposite! What if it wasn't Amir's pack and it was a enemy?! What would you do, what would happen? Do you even care about your safety? You could have been killed! Do you understand that you could have died." Chase fumed he was sincerely pissed at my actions. He act as if I planed this all but it kind of hurt me.

"I guess I would have been killed then. It's not like I wouldn't want it." My voice was a whisper as I walked away moving throw the crowd quickly. I heard Chase calling my name but I didn't dare turn around. The bell rang signaling that lunch was over. I went to my locker grabbing my books for my next class. Which was writing class I highly enjoyed that class. Walking to my class listening to my music. Willing myself not to dance and make a fool of myself. But the looks I would get if I did it would be priceless.

I took a seat in the back where I was alone pulling my leg to my chest. Pulling up my emails on my computer screen. One was from a email I looked throw junk mail until class started up. The teacher told us our assignments but not before she showed our new students where to sit. Guess who sat by me. If you guessed Amir you'd be right. I let my hair fall between us using it as a shield against his god like face and body. I was losing badly. I tried to focus on my work but it was hard when he kept staring at me. When I would turn he would be staring at his computer screen. When the bell rang I shoot up . Practically ran to the door gesh what a creep. Who sits there and stares at someone for a whole hour.

Classes flow by I was walking to my last class. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't see Jessica. My books were shoved from my hands as she pushed me against the locker. I cried out as I fell head first into the metal "You little bitch." She growled with a swift kick to my stomach I groaned and rolled over. "He can't protect you." She kicked me again in my ribs, I cried out as tears streamed down my face at the pain. She continued to kick me until I was coughing blood. I begged her to stop things were blurring together. "You truly are pathetic." I had just a couple of seconds to see her shoe coming towards my head before everything went black. I welcomed back to darkness, I couldn't help but want to stay here forever.

• • • •

I screamed as the pain shoot throw my body but I knew better this wasn't the pain of my injuries this was the pain of Demtri sleeping with some low life skank. I scream again opening my eyes to see I was in my bed, my ribs hurt, my head wrapped along with my ribs. My breath was knocked from me as I thrashed around but it was futile, the pain only got worse if possible. Suddenly a black figure was sitting on my bed I couldn't see because it was night, plus the tears didn't help. I felt a needle go into my arm I panicked. "Shhh it will be alright Valentina." The thick Irish accent said soothingly, somehow I knew it was him and I knew I was going to be alright. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I welcomed the darkness again as my limbs grew completely numb.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6M 97.2K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...