Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
Niall's Irish Girlfriend
Braces
Superman vs. Batman
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

An Unexpected Visitor

133K 3.4K 1K
By NiallerTime

Molly's POV

Niall's pissed at me. After my confession on the bus, he left the room and has barely spoken to me since other than the necessary conversations.

I must've really messed up. 

"And give it up for One Direction! Come on out boys." I watched from the front row as my 4 closest friends walked out from backstage. Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn walked out, leaving me confused. 

Where's Niall?

As everything settled down a bit and the 4 boys were in a line, the murmurs because louder and a chant started up soon after that.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!"

I saw Liam give me a warning glance with pleading eyes as Zayn pointed his index finger at me to gesture for me to come up. I looked towards Harry, but he had the same pleading look as Liam did. I sighed quickly before handing my wristlet to Lou before walking up to the gate. 

My legs started to feel numb when I started to feel all the flashing lights coming from not only the stage, but the digital cameras of little girls.

"What?" I questioned, but feeling myself trembling as I was beyond my comfort zone.

"Awe your face is red!" Louis cooed and patted my head, but I quickly slapped his arm away.

"Where's Niall?"

"He won't come out of his dressing room," Zayn spoke up and patted my shoulder.

"We tried getting him out, but nothing worked!" Liam bowed his head.

"Why didn't you just break the door down?"

"Well the fine would've been kind of high and-" My eyes grew wide as I processed Louis' words.

"So you're saying that you would rather have 4 members in One Direction on this stage instead of paying a little fine?" I shook my head in shame and headed towards backstage, coming to the conclusion that they wanted me to help Niall come out.

As I walked into a big room with a bunch of different people, my focus started to slip away. I mean- okay so there was a cookie table on the left side, a brownie table to the right side, and a cake table in front of me. I grabbed a plate, stacked it up with all three desserts and then walked to the back.

"Miss?" I asked a lady standing to the side. I watched her perk up and direct her attention to me instead of the phone in her hand. "Do you know where the dressing rooms are? My friend Niall won't come out and he's supposed to be on stage right now." I watched her faced turn into an uneasy one as she pointed down the hall. I thanked her quickly before jogging down the corridor.

I passed a couple doors but soon came to a stop in front of a door with a star that said 'Niall Horan.' I took a deep breath before slamming my knuckles on the wooden piece.

"Niall James Horan," I screeched loudly. "Get out here right this instant."

I heard a couple movements before I heard a muffled, "No."

"Open this damn door right now," My knuckles hit the wooden door even harder, making my fist feel a bit numb. I heard a loud sigh, but the door handle didn't budge when I tried to turn it.

"Just go away, Molly."

I sighed in defeat, thinking that I'm probably the last person Niall wants to see right now. I slid down a wall as an older man came walking down the hall with a couple brooms in his hand.

"Sir?" The man looked at me and stopped. "Can you open this door? A friend of mine is sort of not talking to me and it's incredibly important."

The man took a look at the star on the door and gave me a look, "I can't do that, ma'am."

I huffed and then knocked on the door again, hoping to gain Niall's attention. "Tell him you know me, ya twat."

I heard a couple footsteps and to my surprise, and I mean that because I jumped back in shock, the door opened to reveal Niall himself. He was dressed in a tight black shirt and a pair of grey joggers. He gave me an annoyed look and stepped forward. "She's just a fan, sir. I have never seen her nor do I ever want to see her again," he looked me dead in the eyes, but I didn't see any emotion at all.

I have never seen her nor do I ever want to see her again.

How could he say that?

"I think it's time to leave," the man put a hand on the small of my back, but I stayed put. Niall scowled at me and took a step back.

"Niall, you know that's not true. What the hell is wrong with you?" I questioned, feeling my heart grow heavier by the second. This one really hurt. 

"Get her out of my sight, sir."

"Let's go back," and with that, Niall closed the door and I walked away. I walked down a series of stairs and I soon found myself standing in the front row. I walked across the open strip, but stopped when Louis spoke my name into the microphone.

"Did you get him?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"No way in hell am I talking to him ever again." I stated simply, feeling my face start to heat up. I snatched my wristlet from Lou and made my way to the exit.

"What did he do?" Harry asked and the 3 other boys gathered around him, nodding in agreement.

"Why don't you ask him yourself, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." I opened the door and slammed it shut. I quickly walked towards the tour bus as my head started to throb.

This was a new low.

___

"Are you coming to the concert?" Louis asked as he opened the curtain to my bunk.

"Yeah, but I'll just stay away from Niall." I grabbed my Derby sweatshirt and slipped it on, savoring the feel of my favorite sweatshirt. 

"Did he actually say that?" Louis questioned as he gestured me toward the front of the bus where Niall was sitting.

"What I told you was word for word," I nodded before getting out of bed and followed Louis outside of the bus. As we walked towards the arena, I tried not to get too caught up in my thoughts. 

"I don't understand though. That boy is like head over heels in love with-"

"Lou, Molly!" I turned my head and watched Zayn run up to us.

"Hey," I greeted as he swung his arm around my shoulders. "Are you excited for tonight?" 

"I really am! But I'm even more excited that America is only 2 weeks away," I nodded along with that because I was looking forward to that too.

"I'm going to actually try to get a tan there," Louis added as he held his arm out inspecting his already tan skin. My pale skin was no match to Louis' natural glow. 

"Get out of here, you're already tan," I scoffed as I shoved his side.

"What're you guys talking about?" My head snapped towards the new voice and I shrunk back a bit as I processed what's happening. Niall stood before the three of us, already ready in his concert clothes.

"I've got to go," I muttered as I scrambled into the arena, leaving them behind.  

"What's your problem, mate?" I heard Zayn ask and then enter the building with a huff.

"Seriously though, you skipped soundcheck and the things I've heard of what you said to Molly. What's up with you today?"

__

"Alright boys, one minute before you're on." I stood up from my spot as their manager left the main dressing room.

"Let's do this!" Louis yelled and fist pumped in the air.

"The last Ireland concert," Liam paused for a moment and traced the Nike symbol in the air. "Check."

"Whatever," Our heads snapped at Niall who had a glum look on his face. "It's just another concert."

Seriously, what's his problem lately?

____

"And let me kiss you!" Zayn belted out the last line before the arena went black. I stood by their changing rooms and waited for them to come jogging over to me. I gave each of them a high five as they passed me to go change. First came Louis and Zayn, then Liam, and then Harry. Niall came last as he was walking slowly with his head ducked. 

He stopped in front of me and looked at me for the first time in awhile. 

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Who is what?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Who have you been crushing on for the past 16 years?" Niall backed me into the wall and put a hand next to the side of my face.

"I haven't liked him for the past 16 years, I've just known him for that long."

"Who is it then? Is it Greg? Conner?" He ducked his head and ran his hands through his sweaty hair.

"No, it's not Greg or Conner," I whispered. 

"Then who?" He moved closer to me, closing me into him.

"It's no one, Niall," I breathed out as I watched Niall's face turned to a frustrated one.

"C'mon, Molz, Just tell me."

"Niall! Get dressed, man." The four boys ran down the hallway as Niall sighed.

"We'll talk later, okay?" He kissed the top of my head before slipping into the room.

"It's you," I whispered, knowing Niall was too far away to hear my confession. 

____

"You guys were amazing!" I cheered as everyone gathered in the main lounge. The crowd was still screaming even though the concert ended a good five minutes ago.

"Hey, Molly?" I looked to my left and spotted Niall leaning against the wall. "Can we finish our talk?" I nodded and walked over to him slowly.

I was about to respond, but I was cut off with a hand on my shoulder which turned me around. I gave the rude person an annoyed look but as soon as I recognized them- or should I say her- I reached for Niall immediately.

"Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
72.1K 2.3K 56
"Boys will be boys and there is nothing you can do about it" Zayn Malik has always been a player and has never been in a real relationship before. H...