Stuck in an Elevator

By pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... More

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Tres.

104K 3K 1.1K
By pun-kish

Chapitre Tres.

           I still clung to Daniel. Being in his strong arms made me feel just a bit safer in the dark, enclosed box that we were both trapped in. The lights still hadn't turned on, so we were trying to last off of Dan's iPod light. It wasn't working out very well, since the light shut off every few seconds, but it was better than being pitch black.

            But then of course, like I said to Daniel about his iPod dying, the little bit of light we had suddenly flickered off making me wince slightly.

          I loved the darkness, when it was outside. I hated indoor darkness. It scared me a lot, making me think that something would grab me, or pop out of nowhere. Going to sleep was different, my sheets protected me.

          Outdoor night life was something to praise about, expecially if you live in New York City, the city that never sleeps. It was true. New York City never slept. There was always cars honking at one and other, trying to get to strip clubs, or the friends screaming at one and other, having the times of their lives, or the lonely, heartbroken people who wandered the streets, looking for love, and help.

          But even if you never get the chance to experience New York City, the nighttime was still so beautiful. Anyone can see the stars, and those were seriously the most beautiful things ever. Plus, they were always there for you.

          I would be able to see those city lights and stars if I wasn't trapped in here, only to see darkness.

            I silently cursed my dad, because he was the one that made me get on this death machine. Who even created these dang things? I immediately felt guilty for blaming my father, he always told me that every bad thing starts with a good intention. He was just trying to get me to get over my fear.

           My family probably hadn’t even realized that I wasn’t at the eightth floor yet. We decided to reverse the situation, well, my dad did. Remember how he wanted me to get over my fear? He thought it would be best if I went on by myself, while they met with me on the eighth floor.

           How sweet of them.

           Well they got to climb 8 flights of stairs, I was locked away in a pitch black elevator. 

           My dad would probably realize, but my sister and mother were probably ecstatic to have me gone. They were probably not even looking for me. I pushed the thoughts off all of them out of my head. I really didn't want to think about my not so loving family right now.

           The 8th floor was filled with horrible memories, most that I want to forget. But, they were apart of me now, as depressing as that is to say. Everything happened on the eighth floor.

          The day I was rushed here, I was rushed to the eighth floor. Every appointment was on the eighth floor. Every tear was shed on the eighth floor. But, every visit was taken place on the fifth floor. With my dear little Johnny.

           The elevator was quiet inside. The only thing you could hear were Daniel and I's breathing. My breaths were pretty harsh since I was very frightened. My hands were still shaking and my head was spinning. Dan's smell also had an impact on me, causing my head to pound more because the smell was so strong, but so good.

           I had an aching headache, and even though we were only standing for a little over 15 minutes, I was starting to get itchy and on the edge from not moving around and staying in the same position. I told you, I was a tapper, therefore, I had to be moving, or doing something at all times.

           "Daniel! Keep your hands up, gosh!" I hissed at him. His arms were securely holding me up around the waist, but he was sweeping his hands lower and lower till they almost touched my ass. 

           "Just making sure you were alive, dear." He responded in a sweet voice, but was muffled as he pushed his head into my hair, inhaling deeply. "You smell good."

           "You're a creep."

           "So you're still in my arms because..." I could feel him smirking next to my ear, satisfied that I had nothing to respond with. I was comfortable, I didn't want him to let go. The thought of him still being a stranger rang in my head.

          I was never the kind of girl to be in a stranger's arms. It took me a while to even hug some of my closest guy friends, but here I was, with this guy I knew for about an hour, and we were embracing.

           "I'm still in your arms cause you won't let go of me."

           He huffed, but didn't let go, but pulling me closer instead.

           I wouldn't let him know that I was happy he didn't let go.

           Not knowing what to do, with the thought of him still being a stranger in my head, I quickly shoved him off of me, leaving both him and I dazed and confused.

***

           "Do you have a phone?" Daniel asked me.

           The lights had turned back on about 20 minutes ago. So, we've been in here for about an hour and a half. I didn't even want to know how much longer we may still be stuck in here. The thought of staying in here for more than a day made me want to puke. I couldn't even survive another hour and a half.

           "If I had my phone, we wouldn't be here, slowly dying."

           "Gee, thanks, but if you weren't so stupid, then maybe we would have a chance at getting out of here." He snapped back.

           He had this little attitude ever since the lights turned back on. I was ecstatic that they turned back on because it was one less thing to be scared of. I had shoved Daniel off when it was still dark, and I was scared, but it was like God heard my callings, and the lights turned on after I had shoved him away.

           "Well then where's your phone?" I snapped back. He did have a point. I wasn’t that typical teenage girl to carry her phone everywhere. I liked old fashioned things. Like, payphones. Plus, I would have to get used to not being able to text or having a touch screen phone.

           Guilt filled me because I felt bad for snapping at him, and giving him sass.

           But, I was the Queen of sass.

           Everyone were my peasants.

           Insert evil laugh here.

           And, he gave me his sassy attitude in the first place, so in my defense, I was just sticking up for myself. Sassing was so much better than having a nice, subtle conversation. Like I said, I was the queen of sass.

          When I was a little girl, I was always sassy. I wasn't the talk back kind of sassy who was rude to everyone and thought she was cool, I was the 'if you insult me, I'll embarass you' kind of sassy.

           He stayed silent, glaring at the wall. What did that wall ever do to him to make him to upset?

           “Aren’t you a girl?” He asked. I looked at him like he was on drugs with 3 heads. He continued, “Don’t all girls have their phones on them?”

           “You’re such a sterotype.” I sighed and explained to him why I didn’t have my phone. “I like old things. So, I use payphones.” Even though I've only used about 3 payphones, they were still cool. I watched the show 'The Carrie Diaries' so much, and now I wanted everything to be like that show. They used payphones, so now I used payphones.

          Unique, right?

           “So you like old people?”

           “You’re old.” I retort, rolling my eyes, while he glares with his green eyes. I bit my tongue as I was about to say something mean about how his face could stay like that. Sometimes I could control myself, but other times, things just slipped out of my mouth without realizing it.

          That sounded a bit more inappropriate than I wanted it to. I never really knew why I stayed this perverted. People said it was that annoying fourteen year old phase that made you all perverted, but I've stayed like that forever. Always saying 'that's what she said', even if it didn't make sense at all.

           "Can we at least do something entertaining?" I asked, sighing. We might as well start getting along with one and other. Who knew how long we would be in here.

           Running a hand through his dirty blonde hair, he turned towards me, nodding for me to continue with my suggestion, but his hair was distracting me. How did it stay so nice and fluffy even though he constantly ran his fingers through it.

           "Okay, how about iSpy," I snapped myself out of the hair daze, after noticing that there were a lot of things to play this game with, mainly because this was a hospital elevator, so there were a lot of colors and buttons and shit to choose from. "And if the other person can't guess what the other player was describing in 10 seconds, they have to answer a question?"

           "Where did you come up with that?" He asked in an amused tone. I don't even know how I came up with it. I was just creative like that, also because I babysat a lot in my free time.

           Why couldn't he just agree?

           "I don't want to agree because I like pissing you off." He responded with a smile, clapping his hands quietly like a four year old.

           A smile!

           He did look pretty gorgeous when he smiled. When he smirked, he looked just like another boy who would probably end up breaking your heart, but when he smiled, he actually looked... sweet. And innocent, almost.

           This boy is anything but innocent.

           I puffed out my cheeks and then let the air out. "You annoy me. So you in or not?"

           "I guess I don't have much of choice, now do I?"

           "Don't be all sassy with me. But since you asked, you don't get a choice." I babbled to him, and grinned up at him.

           I was leaning against the opposite wall, spreading my legs out in a straight line in front of me, and Daniel copied my actions. Out feet would be meeting half way into the middle of the elevator, but thanks to my shortness (Thanks mom!) our feet didn't touch.

           Even though I kind of wanted them to.

           I was going crazy in this elevator, I needed sunlight! But I hated sunlight, and the outdoors, and basically anything that involved leaving the house.

          Yawning, I quickly smirked, realized all of the questions I would be able to ask the little pervery who was matching my smirk. It did scare me a little bit, but he was too stupid to thnk of the question that was probing my mind as we speak.

          I just wanted to ask him this one question that has been haunting me after I realized that we stuck in an elevator.

          Why was he here, in the hospital, in the first place? Who got hurt? 

          I just hope he wouldn't ask me the same thing, because I was not ready at all to confess to him my secret. We all have secret though, I was not going to tell him mine. I was too stubborn and I loved not getting pitiful looks.

          Let the games begin, Danny Boy.

***

            Question: Any questions for Sky or Daniel that you wanna know about them?

I had fun writing this chapter, I don't even know why. :)

I cannot believe I have 1,000 reads in total. I am like, running around the house with my mom. :'D

I am a cool cat.

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 94 50
See what happens when a down on her luck 28 year old gets stuck in an elevator with Harry Styles of One Direction. Will she find love in the least l...
3.4K 160 20
When two complete strangers get stuck on a elevator you'll be surprised how much you get to know about a person in an hour, Nate and Kari starts goin...
267K 9.2K 42
What would happen if you got stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber for 48 hours? // (C) Rauhlgarden Wattpad, 2017
22 0 11
Being stuck in an airport with nothing but strangers and bad airport food is kinda overwhelming until you met the love of your life.