Klaus' Twin Sister

By xxACruzxx

Amelia was not just any ordinary vampire, she was one of the Original, feared by all not just because she was... More

Summary
1 ~ Kids, I Am Going To Tell You A Story, The Story Of Amelia Mikaelson!
2 ~ Mystic Falls, Here Is One More Member For Your Supernatural Club.
3 ~ Agenda For Today - Fail Epically at Being a Good Person
4 ~ Road Trip Bonding Sounds Awful
5 ~ Snapping Necks and Telling Secrets.
6 ~ People Don't Take News The Way You Expect Them To.
7 ~ Flirting with Originals.
8 ~ Playing the Part.
10 ~ The Big Bad Vampire Is Scared Of Caroline!
11 ~ Hmmm...I Wonder If One Could Fit 1000 Candles On A Cake...
12 ~ Three Originals In The Same Town Is Never A Good Idea.
13 ~ The Mystic Falls Gang Love To Create Problems For Themselves.
14 ~ Two Emotionless Vampires Sassing Each Other.
15 ~ Road Tripping With Klaus And Stefan...Not So Much Fun As You Would Think.
16 ~ I Didn't Undagger You For You To Go On A Shopping Spree!
17 ~ Apparently My Acting Skills Have Deserted Me.
18 ~ May You Rot In Hell Evil Doppelganger!
19 ~ You Do NOT Want A Sleep Deprived Original Going Crazy On Your Butt.
20 ~ I Just Wanna Bitch Slap The Hell Outta Him.
21 ~ I get an 'I am a Jackass' vibe from you.
22 ~ History Repeats Itself. People clearly don't learn from their mistakes.
23 - The Past Catches Up.
24 ~ Productive use of time shouldn't be done using me as an example
25 ~ You Don't Piss Off An Original With An Hybrid Army On Standby.
26 ~ Why Are There So Many Damn Dances In This Town?
The Untold Story Of Michael Reeves (Part One)
The Untold Story Of Michael Reeves (Part Two)
27 ~ The plan goes well, except for one tiny problem.
28 ~ He Will Rip Your Head Off.
29~ If This Is Your Idea Of Brother Bonding, I Am Out Of Here.
30 ~ Amelia Mikaelson, part time cupid.
31 ~ Family Business
32 ~ Why Can't We Just Have A Picnic? Why Do You Need A Freaking Ball?!
33 ~ Any Event In Mystic Falls Is Bound To Include Drama.
34 ~ I Don't Fancy Spending What Might Be My Last Hours Chatting With You.
35 ~ Surprised To See You Here
36 ~ I Had Every Intention Of Being Mad At Him For Atleast A Year
37 ~ I Have Seen That Look On You Way Too Many Times.
38 ~ Why Do You Have To Always Spoil My Fun?
39 ~ Was All The Threatening Really Necessary?
40 ~ You Must Have Memorized The Threat By Now.
41 ~ Our Mother Would So Not Get The 'Mother Of The Year' Award.
Klaus and Caroline Date Scene
42 ~ Stefan Isn't A Bunny Eating Broody Vampire Anymore; I Taught Him Well!
43 ~ To Kill A Psycho Vampire
44 ~ Trust Issues Seem To Be A Mikaelson Trait.
45 ~ It's Story Time Ladies And Gentlemen.
46 ~ Of Witches And Vampires.
47 ~ Kingdom and Throne
48~ When Elena Was Finally Put In Her Place.
49 ~ Not over just yet
50 - Dead or Alive.
51 - Old and the Crazy
52 - Welcome to the Betrayal.
53 ~ Who is the Most Cunning of Them All?
54 - Don't go breaking my heart.
55 - Fight Fire with Fire
56 - The Reign

9 ~ I disliked the 60's. I doubt I would like a dance based on it.

40.1K 732 316
By xxACruzxx

Chapter 9 ~ I disliked the 60's. I doubt I would like a dance based on it.

~Third Person POV~

Alaric came into the living room and looked around. He had been called by Stefan to come over to the Boarding house as soon as they could. He reached just as Damon did and watched Damon curiously. They entered the house together and saw Stefan, Elena and Bonnie already there.

"Hey guys, I called you here because there was something important I needed to tell you." Stefan started saying.

"What about Amelia? Why is she not here?" Damon asked.

"Amelia? Who?" Alaric asked Damon curiously.

"Blonde, looks about 19, also happens to be an original vampire?" Damon said. He knew that Alaric had met Amelia, so why was he asking such questions?

"Oh!" Alaric said surprised. "She is an original? Like as in Klaus and Elijah Original?" He asked.

"Yeah buddy. I had filled you on what had happened like yesterday." Damon said confused now.

"Oh right. I am sorry. Must have slipped off my mind." Alaric apologized.

"So, continuing. Bonnie here has some power of the hundred witches." Stefan said.

"I thought you got only like a little bit of power." Damon asked her.

"I lied. Amelia is an Original who also happens to be Klaus's twin sister. I would never tell her the truth." Bonnie informed him. She didn't trust Amelia and she felt that it was wrong that Caroline had already gone and become best friends with her. Even the rest were willing to trust her. All she had done for them was helping them against Elijah. It didn't mean that she would kill Klaus. Elijah was just temporarily daggered.

"How much power do you exactly have?" Alaric asked her now because Damon was seething. He was trying hard to make sure everyone got what they wanted and there were no casualties. But with the rate with which things were spiraling out of control, he didn't know how he could make sure everyone did what they were supposed to.

"I have the power of at least 20 witches. It may enough to kill Klaus." Bonnie stated.

"But using that much power can kill you." Jeremy said walking into the room now. He seemed to know something that the others didn't.

"I doubt it." Alaric muttered.

"Jeremy! I told you not to tell them!" Bonnie yelled at him.

"Do you really think that I would do that? Let you die? And not do anything to stop it?" He asked her incredulously.

"I won't let it happen." Elena said now.

"But Elena!" Bonnie protested turning towards her.

"No, nothing Bonnie. I won't let you risk your life for me." Elena said firmly.

"Look, there's already a plan in place with Amelia, why can't we just stick to it?" Damon spoke, getting a handle on his emotions.

"Fine." Bonnie said not meaning it. She had found a way to kill Klaus for once and for all and she wasn't giving it up.

"I agree with Bonnie. We have a shot to kill Klaus and I don't want to miss this." Stefan added his opinion.

"Stefan, think about it." Damon tried placating him.

"Stefan!" Elena exclaimed in surprise.

"Elena, this is the only way we can protect you." Stefan tried explaining.

"No, it's not! Amelia said that there was another way." Elena said.

"Now you want to acknowledge Amelia's idea."

"Knowing her, it probably won't work." Bonnie scoffed.

"We can't trust her.

"So what is our plan of attack?" Elena asked. "We find him and then what?"

"Me. I have the power to take him down. I don't care what you say Jeremy, it is going to happen this way. I can channel that much power and he has no idea that I can do it. I can kill him." Bonnie said.

"I don't think it is going to be that easy. I mean Klaus is the biggest baddest vampire around." Alaric spoke up.

"And Amelia is his sister. How bad could he actually be?" Bonnie shrugged.

"You do realize we have no idea how powerful the originals actually are?" Stefan thought out loud.

"Why don't we just ask the one we have?" Elena suggested.

"What do you mean?" Alaric questioned.

"Elijah is in our basement."

"We don't know enough about him to trust what he says."

"Well, everything he has said until now is right." Elena said after a moment.

"It doesn't matter if he is an original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him Elena." Bonnie said walking up to Elena.

Damon sat up instantly and growled at Bonnie. Bonnie put out her hand and gave Damon an aneurysm attack. Damon got to his knees clutching his head.

"Hey Bonnie, that's enough." Stefan said firmly.

Bonnie stopped the aneurysms and Damon got up pissed off. Alaric was closely observing everything going on.

"You are all a bunch of idiots. Amelia is going to find out about it and when that happens, she (Bonnie) is going to be dead within a matter of seconds." Damon stated giving Bonnie a hard glare.

"I am going to take that chance." Bonnie said returning the glare.

"I am surrounded by idiots." Damon muttered and walked out of the door banging it behind him.

"What if he tells Amelia?" Bonnie asked a bit worried now. She didn't think that Damon would storm out on them. There was a good chance that he could tell Amelia about the plan at hand.

"Maybe he won't. Let's just give him a while to cool off." Alaric suggested. "Then I'll go and check up on him."

"Fine." Stefan said sighing.

Alaric gave a nod and went out of the house probably to check up on Damon.

"What do we do now?" Elena asked.

"Hope that Amelia doesn't get to know about the plan and and continue with it." Bonnie told her.

"I am with Damon on this one actually. I won't let you risk your life." Jeremy told Bonnie.

"But Jer-" Bonnie started.

"Just don't okay Bonnie." Jeremy said and stormed out of the house.

"Jer!" Elena exclaimed just before he walked out but he didn't stop.

Bonnie sighed and sat on the couch.

"Hey, I know that it may be hard but we gotta do this. There is no other option." Stefan said.

"We know that Stef. It will be okay, don't worry." Elena said comforting him.

~Amelia's POV~

I thought I heard something and I looked up. I didn't see anyone so I shifted my attention back to the show. Again after a moment I felt I heard something again so I muted the TV. I got up from my bed and placed the bowl on the bed side table.

I didn't feel scared because I knew that even if it was a burglar with a gun or a weapon, I would not hurt myself. I was a freaking hybrid after all.

I stepped out of my room to crash into something soft. The passage outside was dark so I couldn't see very well.

I held the person up by the throat against the wall. The person tried to remove my fingers from their neck but I tightened the grip.

"Don't...It's...me...Damon...remove...your...hand" He managed to choke out.

I instantly let go of my hold and said,

"What the hell are you doi-?!" I was cut off because he had placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh. It's alright, just don't talk loudly, my heads killing me," He told me.

I nodded and he removed his hand.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to him.

"No, I am not." He groaned out.

"What's wrong? Tell me." I told him, leading him into my room. I could barely see his face in the passage.

"No. I don't want to talk about it. Let's talk about you. How was your day?" He said flopping down on my bed.

"Damon, are you drunk?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"No.....Maybe......Yes...." He said mumbling the yes.

"Alright then. You don't move. I'll make you some coffee if you like." I said.

"No, I don't want coffee. I am not that drunk."

"Fine. Let's watch TV then." I said going to my own side of the bed. I increased the volume of the TV just enough for us to hear.

"What's going on?" Damon said pointing at the TV.

I started explaining the basics to him but when I asked if he understood I got no response. I looked and I found him fast asleep. I felt a bit pissed that I was going on and on for no reason but couldn't deny that he looked really peaceful when he slept.

I switched off the TV since I didn't want to disturb him and finished the remaining bowl of food. I went to keep it in the kitchen and I came back up to the room.

I slipped into my side of the bed and I flicked off the lights with a wave of my hand.

The next morning when I woke up I woke up alone. I figured that Damon must have left once he woke up.

There was no school today unless you were helping out with the decoration for the dance, which I was because Caroline had roped me in because one of the volunteers had fallen sick. I accepted since I didn't have anything to do today.

I took my handbag, put all that I needed in it, put my mobile in my pocket and took my outfit with me. I kept my outfit in my car. Caroline and I were going to get ready at her place.

I came back into my house and had some pop tarts to eat. After I finished I made my way to the school. I went to the gym to find Caroline already there barking orders at everyone. The gym was going to be the place for the dance.

"The sign is not proper! It has to be one inch to the top!" I heard Caroline say. Her back was to me and since she was so distracted, she didn't hear me come in.

"Hey Care? Calm down a bit would you?" I said chuckling a little.

"Oh Amelia! I am so glad to see you." She said turning around and giving me a hug.

"Come on, let's get to work. Chop chop." She said and dragged me over to where Matt was filling up balloons with helium.

"Donovan. We meet again." I said grinning at Matt.

"Hey Amelia. How are you? It's been a long time since we spoke eh?"

"Yeah. Yeah. She is all good and everything. Matt also is fine. You have met after a long time I get it. But for now go to work!" Caroline said before I could open my mouth to reply.

She spun on her heel and walked off. I heard her telling someone to hang the streamers properly.

"Is she always like this?" I asked taking up one balloon.

"Oh yeah. During any event, even if it is a birthday she goes all crazy on us." Matt said laughing.

"I thought so." I chuckled and for the next hour we kept filling multi colored balloons.

"Do you think she will notice that there are only 89 balloons?" Matt asked completely worn out.

"It's Caroline. I am going to go with yes." I said laughing.

He chuckled and I finished the remaining balloons letting Matt rest.

"Thanks Mia."

"You're welcome Matthew." I said grinning.

"You are going to call me that from now on right?" Matt said groaning.

"You are absolutely right, Matthew!" I said ginning and he threw a balloon at my face. But since it was a balloon, it just floated upwards before it even reached me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he let out a scoff.

I looked around the gym now and noticed that the decoration was almost complete. I did a mental cheer since I wouldn't have to do any more work.

Caroline came up to us and exclaimed, "You guys finished all the balloons? That's awesome! There are very few things left so you can chill out. Then we can go home to change." The latter part was directed towards me.

Caroline went away and Mattsighed.

"So Matthew, who's your date for tonight?" I asked him. We were seated on the chair meant for the DJ.

"Caroline and I decided to go as friends." He said.

"Just as friends huh?" I asked him smirking.

"Yeah Mia." He said rolling his eyes.

I would have asked him to be my date if he didn't have one. But I had a suspicion that Caroline liked him and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

"Who is your date?" he asked me.

"No one." I mumbled my mood changing drastically.

"Aww, that's alright. You, me and Caroline can go together. Care and I are going to have the hottest date there."

"Thanks Matthew."

After an hour of chatting with Matt who was an absolute sweetheart, Caroline came up to us.

"Come on Mia, let's go. We have to get dressed, apply make-up, work on our hair and we don't have much time to do it. So let's go fast. Otherwise we won't be in time for the dance." She rambled.

I got up and said, "Care, breathe."

She took a few breaths to calm herself and she looked at me.

"Better now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but we have to still go get ready. Bye Matt. Pick us up at 7:30 sharp!" She said pulling me along with her as she made her way out of the gym.

"Bye Matthew!" I said waving at him. He chuckled and returned the wave.

I let Caroline drag me to our cars. I followed her in my car to her house and she got out of her car. I followed suit also taking my dress, shoes and other things which were in a bag.

It looked like Caroline's mom wasn't at home so she entered her house with her key. I couldn't enter because I hadn't been invited in yet so Caroline noticed and said, "Come in."

We went to her room and we spent the next hour and a half getting ready. Caroline had a pink full sleeves blouse and skirt outfit with black felt cap and black gloves. She paired it with simple black heels. She had her hair in loose curls and her makeup was neutral. She had a bit of blusher, a light pink eye shadow and baby pink lipstick. She had a simple pearl necklace and a pearl earring as well. She looked absolutely amazing. And I told her so.

"Aww, you really think so?" She said scrunching up her nose.

"Yeah Care." I said smiling.

"Thanks. You look gorgeous too." She said.

"It's all because of you Care." I said hugging her.

"Come on, let's go meet Matt." She said when the front door bell rang.

I took my black clutch purse and followed Caroline.

Matt was in a tuxedo and he looked very handsome. I couldn't help thinking how easy it was for boys during dances and formal events. All they had to do was put on a tuxedo or suit. It had been like that for as long as I could remember and I envied them.

"Don't you look handsome Matthew." I said grinning at him.

"You don't look that bad either." He said.

I did a dramatic courtesy and said, "Thank you."

"Shall we?" He said now holding out his hands for both of us.

"We shall." We both replied in sync and tuck our hands in the crook of his elbow.

We decided to take Caroline's car since Matt's truck was a two seater. In front of her car stood Damon in his usual black attire.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him voicing my thoughts.

"Well, I heard that you were in need of a date, so I am going to be your date for the dance." He said straightening up and putting his hand out.

I took Damon's hand and followed him to his car. I was more a sports car person and wasn't a fan of vintage cars ironically but I had to admit his car was something.

He opened the passenger door like a gentleman and I sat in the car. He sat down in the driver's seat and made his way to the school.

"How did you know that I didn't have a date?" I asked curiously.

"I was visiting Alaric at school today and I overheard your conversation with Matt in the gym."

"So you decided to become my date to a high school dance?" I asked. There was something that was not adding up.

"I was coming to this dance anyways as a chaperone to keep Rick company so I figured I could be your date." He said shrugging.

"Oh. Thanks for being my date."

"No problem." He said glancing towards me.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said after a few minutes of silence.

"Thank you Damon." I said blushing a bit.

"You're welcome Amelia."

We reached the school about 10 minutes later and Damon opened my door once again.

"Look at you acting like a gentleman." I said smirking.

"I am a gentleman. You don't know me all that well." he said to me.

We made our way to the gym and he left me because he spotted Rick somewhere in the crowd. I made my way to where I spotted Caroline and Matt. For the next hour we just chatted and Caroline gushed over how amazing the gym looked. The gym had a strobe light in the centre and the usually bright light had been dimmed. There was a huge screen on one side where videos were being shown. Also songs from the 60's were being played by the DJ. The balloons were placed at random places with some of them loose on the ground. The gym looked amazing.

I saw Damon, Stefan and Elena talk. Due to the music I couldn't hear them.

Suddenly the music stopped and one girl went over to the mike and started talking. I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying until she came to the part of, "...We have a special shout out tonight. It is for Elena. From Klaus."

I froze instantly. Klaus was in town? Why didn't he come to meet me? I felt a bit hurt by that.

I looked around the gym thinking that he might be somewhere close by. As I scanned through the room I noticed that he wasn't there.

As I saw Elena, I noticed that she looked determined but a bit nervous but not completely surprised. Damon had a pissed off expression while Stefan was hovering around close looking around for someone unfamiliar. Did they know something?

I put down my glass and went over to them.

"You don't seem too surprised about the announcement Elena." I said to her my expression showing her that I wouldn't tolerate any lies from her.

"Today afternoon I got a message from a girl that Klaus was going to be here at the dance." She started to say.

"And you didn't think it was important to let me know?" I snarled at her.

"I didn't think you would want to know." she said lamely.

I stared at her in disbelief. "He is my twin brother, and you thought that I wouldn't want to know that he had come to town!" I asked her incredulously.

"I thought he might have let you know." she said shrugging.

"Next time, don't think!" I said and spun on my heels. I was majorly pissed off. Even Damon hadn't told me about it and he had plenty of chances to do so. Bonnie had to be working with them. It was obvious that Caroline and Matt didn't know about it. If they had known they would have told me instantly.

I had ended up at the drink section and skulled down a glass of punch. It had a hint of alcohol in it and I was thankful for the person who had spiked it. Alcohol was just what I needed.

~Third Person's POV~

Damon, Elena and Stefan were joined by Bonnie and Jeremy as soon as Amelia left them.

"That was a lame cheap shot. He is just trying to get to us. To bait us" Damon said going back to his sarcastic, cocky self.

"I know everybody here." Elena stated.

"Then he is not here. He just wants us to think that he is here." Stefan said still looking around him.

"It's a party people! Blend. Let him come to us." Damon said.

"Good idea." Bonnie said and she and Jeremy went off to dance. Jeremy was protesting but Bonnie didn't pay heed to it.

Damon left saying, "There's Rick. I'll just go talk to him for a minute."

Stefan held out a hand to Elena showing that he wanted to dance with her and Elena accepted.

"So special dedication huh? This guy's a little twisted." Alaric said to Damon.

"I am not impressed" Damon said flatly looking straight ahead.

"No?" Alaric asked surprised.

"Yeah. Let me know if you see anything out of the blue." Damon said patting Alaric's arms and walking off.

Stefan and Elena were dancing when Stefan noticed Caroline.

"I think we should tell Caroline." Stefan said.

"Okay. Fine." Elena said and Stefan twirled her out into Damon's arms and walked towards Caroline.

"How you doin?" Damon said dancing with Elena.

"I am freaking out a little bit. How about you?" Elena asked.

"Cool as a cucumber. Just a bit worried about Amelia though." Damon said honestly.

"Well remember the last decade dance. The vampires were all like aarrghh and you were all like aaaaa" he said making crazy hand motions.

"Yeah. We won." Elena said managing a smile.

Damon twirled Elena in and out and she gasped. "You are a good dancer."

Damon held her close and said, "I have got moves that you have never seen."

Elena smiled and they danced for a while until Stefan cut in.

Caroline was with Amelia so Stefan didn't get a chance to inform her about what was going on.

Caroline dragged Matt on to the dance floor saying, "Come on let's dance."

Matt chuckled nervously and said, "Care, I am not a very good dancer."

"Psh. That's okay."

"Go Matthew!" Amelia yelled chuckling. Her earlier mood wasn't forgotten but was suppressed for a while. All due to the alcohol.

Damon came up to her seeing that she was all alone.

"Can I have a dance?" He asked her.

"Nope." Amelia said and turned around. Before she could walk away Damon grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her towards him. She didn't expect it and she ended up against his chest.

"Damon, I don't want to dance." She said to him. She was pissed at him right now and dancing with him was the last thing on her mind.

"Too bad, because we are dancing anyways." He said smirking.

For a while they both danced to the slow song that was playing.

"I didn't know you danced." Amelia said to him when the music changed and Damon danced accordingly.

"Look who's speaking. I didn't know that you danced." Damon said.

"Hmm...One tends to pick up a few styles when they live for over a thousand years." She replied to him.

Caroline called Amelia over so she went over saying a good bye to Damon.

Damon met up with Stefan and they spoke about what they would do. They heard some noises coming from the hallway so they went to investigate it.

There were three guys beating up Jeremy and they tried to intervene. But one of the guys shot Damon with a crossbow arrow.

"Let me guess, Klaus compelled you." Damon said plucking the arrow out.

The other two guys also had crossbows so Damon quickly knocked them unconscious.

The third one had been knocked out by Stefan.

"This is a distraction. Go find Elena." Damon said to Stefan.

(Start the video now. I can't explain it properly. Just remember that instead of Damon it is Stefan who has come up with the plan. Of Bonnie faking death and all.)

Meanwhile Damon put the three guys in the history classroom and he went out to distract Amelia. She was a bit wary but was letting herself enjoy due to the alcohol. She was clueless about what was going on around her since no one had included her in their plans.

Once Damon came up to her she asked him, "Where is everybody?"

"Maybe somewhere around here." Damon replied with a shrug.

"Damon what is going on?" Amelia asked him.

"Nothing, just the usual drama." He said.

"Damon. Tell. Me. What. Is. Going. On."

"Klaus is here. And Bonnie is planning to kill him." Damon said in a rush.

"Why wasn't I informed about this?" she asked angrily.

"Where is Bonnie?" She asked when Damon didn't reply.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I am going to snap her pretty little neck." Amelia said and walked out of the gym.

"Hey, wait up!" Damon said catching up to her.

"What?!" She asked furious. Her wolf side though however dormant it was, it was still present. And it was making a show now.

"I'll take you to them." He replied sighing.

"And why would you do that?" She asked suspiciously.

"Because I am not an idiot and I don't want to die." He stated flatly.

"Good choice." She said. "Now lead the way."

Damon started walking and Amelia followed him. They both kept their ears and eyes open for any unusual and out of place sound.

As they neared the corner, they heard Elena banging on the door and Stefan yelling to someone.

They appeared next to them in a moment and Amelia and Damon peered into the room. They saw Bonnie trying to kill Alaric.

"Why is she trying to kill Rick?" Damon asked confused.

"It's not Alaric. It is Klaus." Amelia said softly realizing what was going on.

"So Klaus is like what? Possessing it?" Damon asked incredulously.

Bonnie was chanting a spell which caused Alaric to drop to his knees. Amelia saw red at that action and started banging on the door.

"That witch has put a spell on the door. Damn it." Amelia mumbled.

Amelia started chanting something to try to open the door. Simultaneously Bonnie realized that Amelia could overpower her magic so she tried to finish things off. She chanted the spell she had memorized but Alaric wasn't affected much due to the protection spell Maddox had placed on him.

Bonnie looked at Elena for one last time and she dropped to the ground. Once she fell, the door opened and Elena burst in. Alaric stood up straight and went away with a whoosh giving Amelia one last look.

Elena realized that Bonnie was dead due to the use of immense power, so she burst into tears. Once Amelia heard her stating that Bonnie was dead, she didn't spare them a glance. She reached the front of the school within seconds. She scanned the area hoping to find Alaric/Klaus somewhere. She didn't spot him anywhere so she sighed and made her way to Damon's car.

She took her clutch which she had left there and composed a message on her phone to Caroline that she was leaving.

A few minutes later she had reached her house. She smoothened down her hair which had become windswept. She threw her clutch on her bed and hopped into the bathroom. She stripped down and kept all her accessories on the bathroom cabinet.

She took a warm shower hoping to soothe her nerves. She decided that the next day she would go to Alaric's place in hope to find her twin brother.

She put on a robe and walked out of the shower, wore some pajama shorts and a large shirt to go to sleep. She watched TV for a while when a knock on the door interrupted her.

MEANWHILE

Elena was sitting in the living room of the Salvatore basement. She was sipping some hot chocolate trying to keep herself from crying. Her best friend had just died and her boyfriend, instead of staying with her and comforting her, had gone to get 'rid' of the body.

Damon was seated in the arm chair thinking about the day's events and sipping scotch. He knew that Stefan had some sort of plan up his sleeve. Stefan must not have told him because he would probably go and tell Amelia. And that decision was not wrong. After all Damon did tell Amelia about the plan at hand.

He didn't understand why they had to kill Klaus. There was a way to save Elena, the vampire and werewolf in the sacrifice was not any of the gang.

The door banged open bringing Elena and Damon to snap their heads up.

Stefan walked in and Elena stood up demanding, "What did you do to her?! Where is Bonnie?"

"Good luck explaining this brother." Damon said and went out of the house.

"It's going to be okay Elena. Bonnie is in a safe place." Stefan said pacifying her.

"It's not going to be okay. Bonnie is dead!" She said and sobbed again.

"Shh. It is going to be okay." Stefan said pulling her into a hug.

"No, it's not!" Elena said refusing to let Stefan hold her.

"Elena, Bonnie is not dead." Stefan told her.

"What? How? I saw her dying. Don't lie to me Stefan."

"I am not lying to you. It was a plan we had come up with. Bonnie had cast a spell on herself. We hadn't expected Klaus to show up in Alaric's body. We had lost the element of surprise. So now Amelia and Klaus think that Bonnie is dead. We have the element of surprise in our hands now." Stefan explained.

He was thankful that Damon had left. The chances of Damon telling Amelia straight away was high.

"But you shouldn't have kept it from me Stefan." Elena said sighing.

"Yeah I know and I am very sorry." Stefan said and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay. Can I go and talk to Bonnie though? Where is she anyways?" Elena asked pulling out of the hug.

"She is in the witch house. The spirits are helping her out. Jeremy is there with her. You can't go and see her though. You can talk via this though." Stefan said pulling out the laptop from the table and opening it. He had started the webcam and in the witch house Jeremy had done the same for Bonnie.

For about 10 minutes Elena and Bonnie talked. Just as Elena had shut the laptop, Damon walked into the house.

"So I see you got over your friend being dead." Damon said noticing the smile on Elena's face.

"No Damon. Not everyone is as heartless as you." Elena retorted with a scowl on her face.

Damon glared at her.

"How could you even do what you did today? You gave out our plan to Amelia. If Bonnie had not died from trying to kill Klaus, Amelia would have killed her. Don't you care?" Elena patronized him.

"No Elena, I don't care. The only person I care about is me. And I actually happen to like Amelia." He said giving Elena a look. "And anyways do you think I would partner up with you guys? Which include my brother -whom I hate, his girlfriend – who is a judgy little human who can't do anything and Bonnie- a witch who I loathe.

So forgive me Elena if I am just trying to make the right decision for myself and just stay alive. It's you guys who keep getting worked up – even when there is a solution – and put your lives in danger." Damon finished scornfully letting out everything that he felt.

Just as Damon finished, Elena slapped him. It was a hard slap and since Damon didn't expect it, his head snapped to the side due to the force in it.

"I can't believe that I thought that there was some good in you. But you are still the same arrogant, selfish, cocky ass." Elena spat at him and turned on her heels and went upstairs to Stefan's room.

Damon stayed there, absorbing what had happened. In the very next instant he was pissed as hell. All he was trying to do was keep everyone alive.

He went to his room and packed two duffel bags with some of his stuff and went out of the house to his car. He dumped the bags in his car and made his way to Amelia's house; the only place he could go to.

He got out of the car and knocked on her door. In under a minute Amelia had opened her door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him confused.

"I am crashing here for a while." Damon said and entered her house without an invitation.

"Oh okay. Sure." Amelia said taking one look at his dark expression and closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 9.9K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
60.2K 846 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
402 3 17
A couple years after Klaus Mikaelson became a hybrid, he fled to New Orleans with his family. Now in Mystic Falls 18 year old Emily Grayson moves to...