The Rebel & The Rogue

Od oh_cool

"She sent you to me for a reason, you know." I point up at the sky, well knowing that Artemis is in our prese... Viac

{0} Welcome!
{1} Ares
{2} Landon
{4} Leroy
{5} Athena & Zeus
{6} Nim & Nike
{7} Jonah
{8} Angel
{9} Kyle
{10} Jordayne
{11} Henry
{12} Marvin
{13} Miles
{14} Axel
{15} Mickey
{16} Rex
{17} Rookie
{18} Sia
{19} Cooper
{20} Ares & Rori
{21} Kiles
{22} Stagger
{23} Sapphire
{24} Laslo
{25} Aranlesa
{26} Coby & Chase
{27} Alpha Rogue
{28} Bridie
{29} Aurora
{30} Asher
{31} Darius
{32} Coby
{33} Kenzie
{34} Marshall
{35} Artemis
{36} Mila
🤫

{3} Andrew

1K 61 24
Od oh_cool

By the time Monday came, I made sure that I would stick by Ares.

High school is a horrible place, and I know it must be hell for Ares. I made an oath that I would help him, and associating myself with him is a start. Heck, maybe even talking to him at school will make people more open to it. As an Alpha's child, I guess you could include me in the popular crowd. Although, I don't like to surround myself with other Alpha children, their egos drain me. 

Landon drives Dexter and I to school. I sit in the back middle seat, so I can see them both clearly. I also like to have my eyes on the road, I still do not trust Landon's driving skills.

I got back late last night. Safe and sound. I felt like a traitor for sneaking off with Ares. I know Landon would see it that way too. 

"Don't worry, baby girl." Ares told me, brushing a strand of my hair away from my face. "You're brother couldn't touch me if he tried."

The memory made me smile. I knew how bad he was for me... but he made me feel so safe

Ares and I stayed at the beach for a few hours, but it was so worth it. I got to learn his favourite colour which is green, and his favourite food spaghetti. He has a tendency to apologize after saying things, because he thinks he is bothering me, but he's not at all. I'm constantly having to figure out how he is feeling, and thanks to the moon goddess, his eyes give it all away.

He's assertive one moment, and apologetic the next. I never know what to expect from him.

"Alright number two and three," Landon pulls in to the school parking lot, checking himself out in the rear view mirror. "Get out of my car and have a shit day." 

Such a typical Landon thing to do. He always joked in ways that made him sound tough. We barely acknowledge each other at school, partly because he hangs out with the Alpha children way more than me. But if I came crying to him, he'd be there. He wasn't so tough, he just wanted people to think he was. 

"Whatever." I say, getting out of his car and slinging my bag over my shoulder. Dexter walks in with me, until he finds his crowd. He waves goodbye, joining in with the schools vampires. I never though to ask why he hangs out with them --- vampires usually hate us werewolves. But I guess Dexter was different. He always has had a friendly charisma that can make anyone laugh. 

I wander down the school hallways, passing lockers and people I know. I inhale, trying to see if I can recognize Ares' scent behind the morning breath and body odor, but I couldn't. Maybe he wasn't at school yet. 

"Rori! Hey!" I hear a call. Walking towards me is Andrew Jeep, with his two friends Rusty and Spencer. Andrew, Rusty and Spencer are three of our schools wizards.

Our school is supernaturally diverse, werewolves, wizards, vampires you name it. But there's always been a higher population of werewolves. We breed litters like crazy.

"Hey guys!" I smile at them widely. Andrew, his clique and I all take the same Potions class, and I get the pleasure of sitting next to them all.

"I heard about the attack on your pack, are you okay?" Rusty, the red haired boy asks. I was taken back that people knew about the attack, but not just any people - the wizards. It must be the latest hot gossip.

"Yeah, we're fine, it's the rogues that aren't." I joke, giving them a humorous wink. Spencer, the blond boy with thick black glasses gives a loud chuckle.

"Oh I bet they aren't." A low voice says behind me. Judging by the shocked looks on Andrew, Rusty and Spencer, and how my inner wolf is screaming - I know it's Ares. His eyes are red when I turn around, but instantly flicker green once I smile at him.

Sucker. 

Andrew, Rusty and Spencer stiffen, looking seriously uncomfortable in his presence. Reminding me of me, two nights ago, when I first met him. They all reeked of fear, making me want to scrunch my nose up. It's such a pungent smell. 

"Ares!" I greet him with a friendly hug to keep it cool. When I wrap my arms around him, his body is tense and hard. I know that he must feel just as uncomfortable as the three in front of him feel. Strange isn't it? 

"Hello, Aurora." He pats me gently on my back awkwardly. 

Silence swims into our conversation like the black plague, making us all stand still doing nothing.  

"You guys know Ares, right?" I look up at my mate, who's eyes are now blue.  

The wizards look shocked. With Rusty's mouth wide open and Spencer's glasses at the end of his nose, I can tell this is all weird to them. Because not only is Ares talking to us, but I'm hugging him.

"Uh, yeah I've heard about him before." Andrew gulps, standing straight. His friends nod in agreement, looking very uncomfortable. I wish they weren't so unsettled by Ares' presence, this way he could feel more socially accepted.

"Well then, Ares and I have to go now. See you guys in Potions." I tell them and they wave goodbye, not moving one bit as I walk away with Ares.

"Great people." Ares coughs, walking with his hands in his pockets. I like it that his eyes are now blue, and I feel proud of myself of doing that.

"Yeah...you know what wizards are like." I excuse their behavior. Sooner or later they'll come around, and see that he isn't as scary as they think.

"Defenseless without their wands." Ares snickers, and I give a little laugh because it's true. 

Walking next to him makes me want to grab his hand and hold it, but I can't. We agreed that if people knew we were mates, hell might break loose. My brothers wouldn't want me near him, people would start rumors, and all these other horrible scenarios because people think they know Ares. It was best to keep a low profile for now.

The bell rings, and it pierces my innocent wolf ears. Our school designed normal bells which are friendly to everyone that isn't part wolf. Even Ares has to block his ears for a moment. People rush past towards their designated classrooms.

"Hey, Rori?" Ares begins after the horrible sound stops. They school corridor is almost empty, already.

"Yeah?" I respond beginning to walk to class as he follows me from behind. My home room isn't far, and after that period one I have Supernatural Studies.

"Ditch class with me." He smiles, and I turn around with a disapproving look. He really was trouble. 

"No, Ares. Go to class." He waits until everyone is gone around us before he continues his offer.

"C'mon, just one class, we can sit behind the shed and hang out." It is tempting to spend time with him, as I have no classes with him today, but I've never ditched class and I don't really want to. "I know you want to..."

"I have to go to class."

"But do you want to go to class?"

"It's not a choice---"

"Do you want to go to class?"

I feel like the tables are turned and a repeat of last night has just happened. I got a taste of my own medicine, and it really worked out for him.

"Not really."

"Then come on!" He tugs on my arm. "Let's make out."

I had never skipped a class before up until that moment. He introduced me to such exciting things. He made my heart race and my stomach flip, it was horrible, but exhilarating. And I suppose if I was going to start changing his angry persona, I could at least let him throw some excitement into my boring, ruled life. 

Like he said, Ares takes me behind the school shed. It's behind the gym and only the smokers go here. I feel intense just not going to class like that, it's really fun.

"You like the feeling, don't you?" He laughs, looking straight into my eyes with his green ones. Green. He's happy, and it made me happy.

"Yeah." I blush, it's a nice feeling being able to leave whenever I want.

"You're cute when you blush, you know." He admits, his eyes fixating on my lips. He stared at them like they were a meal, ready to take them in his mouth.

It made me blush even more.

"Your cheeks are almost as pink as your lips." He got closer, still staring at the entrance of my mouth. I wanted him to kiss me.

I let him admire me though, he looks so happy and entertained just staring at me.

"You're so pretty." He whispers right in my ear. His breath makes my body shiver, sending goose bumps right to the bottom of my spine. His lips were so close to me.....

All my life, I've been constantly told that I am pretty. With my long tangled dark hair, the olive skin and green eyes I inherited from my father, the group of freckles below my thick lower eyelashes and my short height I was always considered pretty. I had little insecurities, but I didn't have boastful confidence either. 

Alpha children were like celebrity children, somehow, they are just born looking nice.

"You're so gorgeous." He tucks one of my loose strands behind my ear. His finger drags from my tip of my ear, down my neck and stopping at my collarbones.

I reach up, on my tip toes and plant a kiss on his sweet lips. My arms wrap around his neck, and I couldn't find a place that I would rather be. He kisses me back, slipping his tongue into the entrance of my mouth. I of course let him in, and exchange in the favour. His fingers twirl my hair as he presses me against the shed wall. I slowly pull pack and begin kissing down his jawline and down his neck. He moans as I suck on a sweet spot, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

This feeling is intense, and I like it. The feeling of his lips on me makes me crave more. The way I could make him moan was addicting, and I want more. I look up to Ares, and his eyes are now yellow.

"What does the colour yellow mean?" I ask him, huffing. Making out is like exercise, and it makes my heart pace so much.

He pins me against the shed, and doesn't say anything, but he wriggles his eyebrows at me, and I know what he means.

-------------------------

We only skipped one period, so I arrived back to class as per usual. It was weird to think that, I, Aurora Trent skipped class to make out with my mate behind a shed. I felt different.

Last period I had Biology, and when I walked in, everyone looked at me weird. I took my normal seat next to Monica Brown, when she saw me she almost exploded.

"Rori!" She squealed. Monica Brown is one of the many Alpha children, and we've known each other since birth. Her parents are Zach and Zara, and they have the largest pack in the region. She's quite a popular girl. She lives off gossip, and all things girly.

"Monica!" I squeal back sarcastically, but she probably can't tell it was sarcasm. She tucks her short black hair behind her ear, and leans closer to me suspiciously.

"Word on the street is, you're friends with Ares Marshall?"

What more could I expect from her, she of all people would know. But no one knows the full details, that he and I are mates. And no one will know until the time is right. I could see all the werewolves in our class turn around and look at us. Damn super hearing.

"Uh, yeah. We're actually pretty good friends." I shrug, like it's no big deal, and it's not. Her mouth drops, and I know to be careful of what I say because any part wolf near us will be tuning in to listen.

"Oh my gosh! Doesn't he scare you? I mean... your pack was just attacked by rogues and he is a rogue." I feel like her big mouth has already said too much.

"The attack on my pack also has nothing to do with him. He's not scary at all, he's actually pretty sweet." I make sure to pick out all my words wisely, and remain calm.

"Well shit." She laughs, not looking at me so suspiciously anymore. "He is a Luna's child I might have to invite him to sit with us sometime."

And that's where I hope it starts for Ares. I hope that people stop being so scared of him so they can learn to like him. But I draw the line when it comes to hanging out with Monica, she's a bitch and she'll probably get her paws on him.

--------------------

i enjoyed writing this chapter

vote & comment

THANKS FOR READING ASDFGHJKL

i like this book more than 'completely typical!' (aka my first book)

@oh_cool
my instaaaa : @0h_cool

Vote please darlings it means a lot 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2K 159 25
"You was hurt. they have been dealt with and it won't happen ever again" his hand moved up to my face and caressed my cheek. I froze. 'I can't let m...
1.3K 35 13
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
31.5K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...