The Contest Winner

By literarymegan

After you win a week long trip to North Carolina with Nash and his family, your whole life starts changing. B... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 5

145 7 0
By literarymegan

The whole car ride to Nash's house was so fun! Will was playing throwback songs that Hayes would sing along too, Skylynn was telling cute stories about horses and Nash kept cuddling with me! When we got to the house Nash showed me to the guest room and helped me unpack some of my stuff!

"I don't believe you told me your name."

"Oh, I guess I didn't! My name's -"

"Don't tell me! What's your username? I wanna guess!"

"Okay sure!" I smiled at him. "It's @YourUsername."

"Humm, aren't you Y/N?"

"Yeah? You actually know me??"

"Of course, I love your account! I stalk you all the time, you're awesome.." He blushed.

I blushed back.

"Well I should probably let you unpack now, see you later!"

"Okay, see ya!"

I finished unpacking and remembered I needed to call my mom. I was exhausted so I decided to text her I landed safe and call her tomorow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
390K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...