Victorious Preferences

By ray-ray-2000

Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the... More

Break Up
How you handle the break up
How they handle the break up *Their P.O.V.*
Nicknames
How you meet
The Silent Treatment
They have a nightmare about you leaving them
Hickeys
You wear something of theirs
Cat Break Up
They get jealous *Their P.O.V.
Periods
They meet your parents
Soulmate AUs!!
Sneezing
Jade West Imagine
Prom
Finals
You are having a bad day and they help you feel better
It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday!!
You get a pet together!
Please Don't Hate Me
Keeping Cool
Surprise!
How you Kiss
How you Hug
How you Cuddle
How they show PDA
Snow Day!
You get signed to a big label
Request "Rules"
Accidental Hit
Robbie Imagine-The Passing Down of Rex
Phone Contact Names and Why
Dating would include...
Andre Imagine--You free?
Sushi Savior-Jade Imagine
They Walk in on you Changing
Defense Squad! (They Defend You)
Red String Soulmate AU
Beck Imagine **TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS ABUSE**
Robbie Imagine--To Crush a Watermelon
Jade Imagine **CONTAINS MENTIONS OF TORTURE AND PARENTS BEING KILLED**
They Comfort You After A Bad Day
Jade Imagine--Shot Through the Heart, but not really
Plus Size Latina/Latino
You have a Childlike/Innocent Personality
Making Out

You get back together

46.3K 612 277
By ray-ray-2000

Beck: *His P.O.V.* I sat tapping my foot on the steps as I waited for the bell to ring. It was the day to put my plan into action. The bell rang and the hall filled with students. But I was only looking for one in particular. And when I found her I stood up. "Y/N" I yelled silencing the hallways. The students parted like the red sea leaving Y/N at the end. "I'm so sorry" I said walking toward her. "You said you wanted me to be happy but the truth is I'm only happy when I'm with you." I continued walking even closer. "So this is me asking you to take me back". I wrapped my arms around her and rested my forehead on hers. Her eyes were watery. "Come here you fool" She smiled her voice cracking. I grinned and kissed her right there in front of the student body. Everyone started to cheer and Y/N pulled away in shock as if she forgot they were even in the hall. She was blushing and she buried her head in my shoulder and I looked up and waved as everyone started to disperse. Some people patting me on the back. I looked back down at Y/N. "So we good?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled. "We're good" I grinned and kissed her again. I was so happy I had her back.

Andre: *Your P.O.V.* It was the night of my performance and I wasn't happy. I sat in front of my makeup station applying my makeup. Beck then stopped behind me and rested his hands on my shoulder. "You alright?" He asked. I shook my head no. "No. But I'm going to put aside my personal problems and give my all to the show" Beck gave me a disapproving look. "You know you can talk to me right?" I nodded while putting on my mascara. I capped it and turned around and stood up. "I know." I said as I moved to my costume rack. I picked up my costume and smiled at him and I walked behind one of those changing things and started to change. I then finished and practiced my dance until the lights started to flicker meaning 'Actors get in there spot.' I walked to my opening position in the play and then the play started.

It was almost over and here came the kissing scene. I was facing upstage away from Beck. I started walking away "Margret" A voice that was not Beck said. A hand was on my wrist and sparks shot up my arm. I turned "Greg" I whispered.... It was Andre. "I can't lose you.... You're all I have left" He said leaning his forehead on mine. He rested his hand on my cheek and leaned in. Our lips met and there were the usual sparks that shot through me. The audience went nuts. We slowly pulled back and I looked back at Andre. We hugged and he whispered 'I'm sorry' over and over in my ear. "Beck told me what happened at that you were crying in your locker." He whispered. I blushed as he told me he knew I was crying. We turned to the audience and bowed and we went off stage. "I'm also sorry that I didn't give you a chance to explain" He told me. "It was my fault. I should have told you about me and Beck practicing." I told him. "Pizza and Disney movies?" He asked. I nodded. "You know me so well" I said kissing his cheek. He grinned and took my hand. As we walked out we saw Beck smirking at us as if to say 'mission accomplished'. That sneaky boy.

Robbie: *Your P.O.V.* There was a new Robbiarazzi on the slap. I clicked on it and was surprised on what I saw. It was Robbie. Just Robbie standing there. He then started to talk. "Breaking News. Jerk of a boyfriend gets dumped for making his girlfriend's friends look bad on the Slap. Y/N I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I chose being popular over what was most important to me. You. Please forgive me. I love you so much. I miss you." Robbie said. My eyes watered and I nodded even though he couldn't see me. I closed my laptop and grabbed my car keys. I drove over to Robbie's and knocked on his door. The door opened and there stood Robbie. I didn't waste any time. I threw my arms around Robbie's neck and hugged the heck out of him. "I love you too" I said into his shoulder. "You saw my video?" He asked. I nodded against his shoulder. He stroked my hair and pulled me into his house as he shut the door. "I'm really sorry" "I know Robs. I know."

Tori: *Her P.O.V.* I ran into school to find Y/N. I found her by her locker. I ran over to her and hugged her from behind. "Woah there" She exclaimed. But then she relaxed and I'm pretty sure she figured out it was me. "Tori what are you doing?" She asked. "I found out who sent the message. It was Rider." (I think that was the Begging on your knees guy). "He wanted me to himself which didn't make sense but I reported him and he won't bother us anymore. She turned around and I pulled her into a kiss. She melted into me. I was so happy to have her back.

Jade: *Her P.O.V.* "I can't believe I'm doing this." I said to myself. "Buck up" I said once again. "This is for Y/N" I rang the doorbell and waited a few moments and the door opened and there stood Y/N. "Jade. What are you doing here?" she asked. I set down my CD player and hit play and the music started. "I'm Jade and I was wrong. Now I'm singing the Jade wrong song. I shouldn't have gotten jealous now here is my remorseful dance" I sang as I did a ridiculous dance. (Comment for Gravity Falls) She was smiling which was a good sign. I finished the song and Y/N was trying so hard not to laugh. I smiled at her and handed her the bags. Inside were her favorite movie, food, candy, flowers and a bunch of other stuff. She opened the door more and I walked in. "Come on. Let's have a movie marathon" She said. I nodded. We cuddled on the couch all night and everything was alright in the end.

It is 2016 baby. I need to update more. Leave me ideas because I'm at a loss and writer block. But enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
104K 2.5K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
21.2K 316 33
My first Jori Book This book is for 18 and up. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Lesbian series. You got request just let me know.
407K 5.9K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...