You Just Love To Hate Me || R...

By rachelhorror

{Originally called Trouble In Paradise AKA Warped Tour} Chris Motionless has a sister. No one really knows si... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: I Know I'm Not Alone
Chapter 2: We Knew That We Were Destined To Explode
Chapter 3: Pay The Price For Your Betrayal
Chapter 4: It's None Of Your Business
Chapter 5: I'm Not Gonna Make It
Chapter 6: Coffin Kiss
Chapter 7: I'll Change Face To Get What I Crave
Chapter 8: Blood On Your Tongue With A Crass Embrace
Chapter 9: You Left Us All So Soon
Chapter 10: So Let's Rewind Back
Chapter 11: All The Lies In The Books
Chapter 12: Your Memory Our History
Chapter 13: Something Off, See It In Their Faces
Chapter 14: I'm Drowning From Within
Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed
Chapter 16: Let Him Into Your Heart Then You Can Start To Make It Better
Chapter 17: Your Withered Heart And Everything It's Seen
Chapter 18: Pretty Little Lady With The Swollen Eyes
Chapter 19: When Hope Looks Lost There's No One To Be Found
Chapter 20: Once My Remains Are On The Floor I'll Blossom Like A Flower
Chapter 21: Will You Remember Me After The Lights Go Out
Chapter 22: I'm The Only Thing Inside Of You That You Cannot Control
Chapter 23: Tear Out My Eyes
Chapter 24: I'm The Darkest Night That's Way Too Cold
Chapter 25: You Said This Would Last Forever
Chapter 26: Shall I Stay Would It Be A Sin
Chapter 27: I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
Chapter 28: One Day Lovers Will Dream Of This Undying Kiss
Chapter 29: I Know You're Laying Back Contemplating Your Own Death
Chapter 30: When Your Dreams Come To An End, How Will You Buy Your Happiness
Chapter 32: Time Won't Help You 'Cause Karma Has No Deadline
Chapter 33: A Flawed Masterpiece
Chapter 34: The Put You Back Together When You Fall Apart
Chapter 35: Even When I Doubt You I'm No Good Without You
Update:

Chapter 31: It's Insane That I Can't Get You Out Of My Bed

431 19 7
By rachelhorror

Song for this chapter: Scream - New Years Day

(I genuinely can't remember what she did in the band so if I get this wrong I apologise)

Vamp's POV

I moaned in content as my head rested upon Ricky's bare chest. Our fingers were laced and he was running his fingers across my knuckles and his other hand was wrapped around my waist and laying across my stomach, tracing circles with his forefinger and making me shiver.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"No," I replied and grinned widely, cuddling into him. "Just really happy. That felt really nice," I sighed.

"It did," He groaned in agreement. "I love you."

"I love you too Ricky," I smiled and leaned up, kissing him softly. "I really do. I've never felt like this before as long as I can remember and I probably never felt this way about anyone but you before what I can remember either."

"I've had my fair share of girlfriends, but I've never felt this way about any of them, not even close. The way I feel about you makes me wonder if I ever even liked them even the tiniest bit."

I escaped from his hold and wrapped the comforter around me. Ricky whined and made grabby hands at me. "Where are you going?"

"For a shower. Care to join me?" I winked and I'm not over exaggerating at all when I say he leapt up and ran into the bathroom so quick I almost didn't see him go. I laughed and was about to follow him when my phone rang. "I'll be two minutes Ricky," I yelled.

I heard him groan loudly in frustration, but I ignored it and answered the phone, without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hey Vamp," Riot said on the other line.

"What's up?" I asked, kind of hurrying him along because I didn't want to be on the phone right now because I had better things to do - pardon the pun.

"I just wanted to remind you that our show is in an hour since I figured you might be having to much fun with Ricky to remember it," He said and I could practically hear his smirk.

"Shit!" I yelled. "Ricky no shower sex I have places to be."

"Lovely," I heard Chris say in the background.

"Oops," I giggled. "I'll be there in 45 minutes," I promised.

"You better be." Riot warned and hung up the phone.

I ran into the bathroom, as best as I could with a comforter restricting me, and saw Ricky pouting at me and giving me puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Ricky I can't I have places to be," I sighed.

"Just a quick one?" He asked and started sucking my neck.

"Okay," I moaned and pulled him towards the shower. "Quick though, I want you to bring out the thirteen year old boy in you."

--

"Fuck," I groaned as my eyeliner went wrong yet again. "This is karma, this is motherfucking karma isn't it?" I grumbled as I finally did it right after the 14th try.

"You look great, don't worry, but we should probably leave," Ricky murmured from his position behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, leaving sweet kisses on my neck every few moments to remind me he was still there, as if I could forget!

"I just need to get dressed," I said and held up one finger. I flipped my curled hair out of my face and quickly ran to my suitcase, grabbing my tight black dress with one sleeve that goes down to about my mid-thigh and my wedge ankle boots. I got them on as quickly as I could and ran out of the bus. "I can't run in heels," I groaned and moments later I was lifted off the ground and was being carried bridal style by a running Ricky. I kissed his jaw, leaving a black mark.

"Why are you dressed so fancy anyway?" He asked.

"This is the biggest venue we've ever played and we wanted to make a good impression."

"What's the capacity?" He asked.

"12,000."

"Shit man that's as much as Wembley arena in London."

"Fuck now I feel even more nervous. Don't you have a show to go to?" I asked as we reached the door and I showed security my ID so they'd let me in.

"Mines tomorrow however you leave then so you can't watch me."

"We leave as soon as the show's over," I sighed.

"Oh," He nodded, slightly crestfallen.

"But hey my tour ends in a month and I think we line up again twice!"

"Yay," He smiled half-heartedly.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot too, but while we have this time together we may as well make the most of it."

"You're right," He sighed and kissed me.

"Vamp Jesus Christ thank god!" Riot yelled.

I hopped off of Ricky and ran over to him. "I know, I know, I'm sorry I'm late I just-"

"Flame's hurt his throat and he can still sing, but he can't scream and you're the only one we know who can do it well, do you think you'd be willing to help us all out?"

"I can try," I nodded.

"Good, you know the set list, we tuned your guitar for you so you don't need to worry about that and you have about ten minutes to do your vocal warm ups with before Escape The Fate come off and we go on. You would've had longer, but I assume you did have shower sex?" I blushed and Ricky looked down at the ground and whistled. "I mean considering the hickeys on your arms and necks and bloody hell even your legs well done Ricky! Anyway I thought so. Everyone's waiting for you so I suggest you hurry." He said, turning around and running off.

Ricky and I ran off after him and eventually made it to the back stage area. Everyone was yelling different things at me, the Motionless guys were nudging Ricky and yelling things at him, Chris was trying to keep out of the way and Flame grabbed me and took me off to do vocal warm ups with him.

Ten minutes later Escape The Fate finished their last song and we were all jumping about, getting ready to go on.

Everyone in Escape The Fate wished me luck, apart from TJ who kissed my cheek and said, "Good look beautiful."

I felt Ricky tense up beside me and grabbed his hand, uncurled it from a fist and put my hand in it. "Let it go," I whispered. "I'm yours and yours only."

"Go kick some ass," He grinned.

"Will do," I replied and ran out on stage with everyone else.

--

"I know something you don't know," I screamed the last line of Chelsea Smile by Bring Me The Horizon and then waited as Flame made some huge speech about how thankful he was we'd made it this far. We threw our picks and drumsticks into the crowd and then ran off of the stage.

"I'm so proud of you!" Flame exclaims. "You screamed so well to Chelsea Smile, I didn't know you had it in you."

"Thank you," I giggled, but as I turned around the smile was wiped off of my face as I saw Ricky on top of TJ, punching him in the face over and over again. "Ricky, no!" I shrieked and pulled him off of TJ. "I told you to let it go," I spat.

Craig and Kevin helped TJ up and I apologised profusely to him then I grabbed Ricky's arm and pulled him over to the couch. "What the hell?" I exclaimed and then looked at his face and realised TJ had got some good hits on Ricky too considering both his nose and lip were bleeding and one of his eyes was almost swollen shut already. "Fucking hell," I muttered and got a towel from the table and wet it then came back to Ricky and started to gently dab at his wounds while he hissed.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked, close to tears because it was my big night and it's been pretty much ruined by them.

"All the guys were taking the piss out of me for our 'episode' earlier because apparently Galaxy came on the bus to get something and got a voice memo of us moaning and screaming for like five minutes, and they started playing it and TJ started saying how you could tell your orgasm was fake and then started saying that you'd never love someone like me and I just lost it with him."

"And you believed him?" I whispered as I continued to dab at his broken face, a tear rolling down my face as I saw what a mess he was in.

He reached his hand up to my cheek and carefully wiped the tear with his thumb. "No, I did it because I love you, and I've been working up to getting you forever and I already lost you once and I didn't give a shit about how you apparently faked your orgasm because you told me I made you feel amazing and even if I don't you still love me the same, but the second he told me our love wasn't real when this is the most real thing I've ever felt, I lost it, I snapped. I know he's into you and I know that you were into him way back when and I guess it just scares me because I know you love me, but what if one day you get all your memories back and all your feelings for him come back and you choose him?"

"I won't because I love you and even if I do remember everything I'll still remember this, I'll remember how great you make me feel, I'll remember how happy you make me, I'll know that what I feel now is a lot stronger than any crush I had on either of you back then and I know no guy can ever make me feel as good as you do so why give this up? And no I didn't fake my orgasm, you were great and don't you forget it," I laughed.

"Promise me I'll never lose you?"

"I promise you'll never lose me unless you drive me away, I'll never leave on my own Ricky." I whispered and kissed his bruised nose. "Never."

--

"What a way to leave you," I laughed sadly as I looked upon Ricky's battered, yet still perfect features.

"What a way for you to see me," He replied.

"If it helps you're still the hottest guy I know," I grinned.

"Hey!" Balz yelled. "Sometimes your words hurt!"

I giggled, but didn't reply and turned back to Ricky. "We line up again in nine days do you think you can wait?"

"To see you again, hug you again, kiss you again and be with you again? Not a chance!"

"I'll miss you too," I sighed and kissed his lips softly. "Nine days okay. And I'm always a phone call away. Good luck here tonight Ricky."

"Vamp, before you leave can you promise me something?" He begged.

"Anything," I replied.

"Stay away from TJ. You don't know him like I do and I don't trust him. Keep away."

"Okay."

"No Vamp please, promise me?"

"I give you my word Ricky, I will not go near TJ and if he comes near me I will walk away."

"Thank you," He sighed in relief. "Also remember that I love you and you're the best thing that ever happened to me and you're my fucking world."

"I love you too Ricky. I really really do and I don't know how many times I have to tell you but I'll keep saying it until it isn't true and that is that I love you and only you I will forever love you and only you, liking is one thing but love is powerful and I feel nothing but love towards you."

"Vamp we gotta go!" Flame yelled from the window.

"Goodbye Ricky," I whispered and kissed his lips softly, trying to hold in the tears because I know it's only nine days but it feels like an eternity every time I'm away from him. "I love you."

"I love you more." He mumbled and kissed me again. "And I'll say that until it's not true because I've loved you longer and it's a lot stronger to me."

"Time doesn't account to quantity my dear, but we'll talk about that later," I smirked.

"Uh Ricky! Oh Ricky! Holy shit Ricky!" Galaxy screamed from out of the window.

"I'm coming!" I screamed. I kissed Ricky once more before pulling away and running into the bus.

He texted me and told me to go to the window so I ran to the window and he was stood there, making a heart with his hand and mouthed 'I love you.'

I did the same back and then sunk down on the couch, a huge smile on my face and whenever I'm around Ricky it's permanently engraved there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 4 19
A stormy night in Scranton PA, where a 19 year old girl named Tessa. Found out some crazy things over the news, she didn't want to believe anyone or...
24.4K 1K 29
Meet Jennifer Ruiz. An 24 year old girl who has had a rough time as a teen mom and is currently in search for a new job. Meet Chris Cerulli. Better k...
7.2K 187 23
Y/n, Ricky's younger sibling, needed to get away from their old life and found themself in the middle of a band with too much energy. See how they ha...
268K 10K 42
Athena, the loner, and apparently the "freak" to everyone meets Chris Motionless, them being a tad bit different from everyone else makes them even c...