My Geek of a Fake Boyfriend W...

By LateNightOwl

One sexy CIA agent + one feisty redhead + one disturbed preschooler + one mentally disturbed stalker + one we... More

My Geek of a Fake Boyfriend Works for the CIA?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26~ END
EPILOGUE (and announcement!)
My Nerd of a Romeo Works for the Mob? SEQUEL!

Chapter 13

13.3K 290 97
By LateNightOwl

Woop woop! Last chapter, SUPER CREEPY, RIGHT? I loved it. I got a lot of comments saying either it was super creepy and they were kinda scared, or that it was really good and I should upload again soon. It made me so happy! I don't know if this chapter will be AS creepy, but it'll still be somewhat creepy. I hope. Anyway, read on (:

Chapter 13~

 (Ainsley's PoV)

 My head pounded painfully and I finally fluttered my eyes open, only to see a worried Geek hovering over me. Instinctively, I sat up abruptly and accidentally smacked our foreheads together. He winced and I shot him a glare as I rubbed my now-aching forehead.

 "What the heck? Why are you hovering over me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. He frowned at me like I was demented.

 "You just passed out, Ainsley. I was worried because it's been like ten minutes," Geek explained. I made an irritated sound in my throat and sat up, carefully, and looked up at him.

 "Nothing's happened in ten minutes?" I asked, my eyes widening. Geek shook his head.

 "Nope. Nothing. At all," he added, trying to convince me. My body sagged in relief. Sweet, sweet relief.

 "So... we're safe?"

 "Yup."

 "Completely?"

 "Yes."

 "You're sure?"

 "Definitely."

 "Super positive?"

 "Ainsley," he growled in annoyance. I rolled my eyes.

 "I'm just making sure!" I protested, and got up. "What time is it?" Geek looked at the clock on his phone.

 "Eleven something. I should probably get-" Before he could finish his sentence, I shot my fist out and grabbed a handful of his shirt in my fist, yanking him close to me so he was forced to stare into my eyes.

 "You are not allowed to leave my house until my parents call tomorrow and tell me when they're coming home," I growled dangerously, without breaking eye contact. Geek smirked and let his eyes stray down to my mouth, quickly meeting my gaze again in hopes I didn't see. Oh, but I did, my mind laughed maliciously.

 "Bossy, aren't we?" he asked smugly.

 "Shut up," I hissed and pushed him away, leaving him to fix his shirt. I stood up and held my aching head, making a face.

 "So-" Thunder rumbled angrily and I squeaked, trying to cover it up with an unconvincing cough. I will not allow Geek to think of me as weak. If anything, I should be protecting him! I took a deep breath.

 "I'm getting some Advil. There's food in the fridge. Help yourself before it goes bad," I mentioned over my shoulder as I cautiously crept to the bathroom in search of my Advil.

~

 (Geek's PoV)

 Okay, so I lied. Things did happen when she was passed out, and I knew she wasn't safe yet. I debated on whether I should follow her or to relax since every possible lock was locked. I nervously patted the gun hidden in the back of my jeans for reassurance. I may be a damned good CIA agent, but these kind of creepy, unnatural things freaked me out a bit, I'll admit. Especially when the psycho of a stalker had the nerve to call her house and leave her a very... detailed, message. I hung up and deleted the message before he could finish, and even disconnected the phone.

 Ainsley walked back in the room with a glass of water and two turquoise pills in her hand. I watched as she tossed them back and took a big gulp of water. She eyed me annoyedly over the rim.

 "What are you looking at?" I shrugged and averted my gaze, my insides screaming at me to drop the geek act and show her myself. I couldn't, though.

 "So, uh... a-are you hungry?" I asked, trying to channel my inner geekiness. Which was hard, since I wasn't that geeky.

 "I dunno, let's go see what there is in the fridge." She shrugged and walked into the kitchen with me at her heels. I opened the freezer, a blast of icy cold air washing over me, while she opened the fridge.

 "Gimme the flashlight," she ordered, sticking her hand out expectantly. I complied and pressed it into her palm. She flicked it on and began browsing for food.

 "There's leftovers, fruit, and... ew, I don't even know what that is," she muttered under her breath, pulling her hand away from an ominous looking box. "Moving on, there's even some smoked salmon in here," she offered.

 "I don't really care," I shrugged, trying to seem easy to please. She snapped her head out of the fridge and glared at me.

 "Fine, then get your own dinner," she said venomously, yanking out a container and letting the fridge door slam shut. Ainsley marched around the counter and grabbed a fork from a drawer before lifting herself up onto a stool. She jerked off the lid and stabbed her fork into the mystery dinner, stuffing a bite into her mouth and glaring at me. I don't get it; what did I do wrong?

 "What did I-" A weird sound cut me off. I froze, straining my ears, and Ainsley continued eating and glaring at me. "Ainsley, do you hear that?"

 "Heah wha?" she asked irritatedly, her mouth full of food.

 "Listen," I said, frowning. There it was again. I quickly flickered my eyes back at her, noticing how hers were now wide with fear.

 "Geek, what is that?" she whispered fearfully.

 "How should I know?" I griped, discomfort settling in the pit of my stomach. The sound was continuing, sounding more and more desperate.

 "Where's it coming from?" she snapped, probably even more annoyed at my griping.

 "Downstairs." I answered, rolling my eyes at how cliche this was.

 "OH HELL, NO!" Ainsley screamed, jumping off her stool. I swiveled towards her.

 "What?!"

 "TOBY!"

 Toby?

~

 (Ainsley's PoV)

 I dragged a slightly protesting Geek down the stairs, to the basement. Each step we took, the scratching noise got louder and louder. My heart hammered in my chest. I didn't know what would happen, I just knew that there was something in there.

 "Geek, I'll go in first," I whispered, trying to control the shakiness of my voice.

 "No, I'll do it," he offered, standing up and pushing me behind him. I watched as he extended a trembling hand and unlocked the door. The scratching noise increased, almost sounding desperate.

 Please, please be okay, I prayed.

 Geek slowly turned the knob of the door... and the basement was revealed as he let the door swing open. My eyes immediately went to the shaking, bloody kitten that was desperately scratching at the door.

 "Toby," I whimpered, my heart shattering as he mewed in pain. Water filled my eyes and I bent down, stroking his head with my index finger.

 "Geek, give me your shirt," I demanded quietly, trying not to scare the already-frightened kitten.

 "Wh-"

 "DO IT!" I whisper-yelled. I heard the shuffling of cloth and Geek handed me his shirt, bending down next to me.

 "Is that Toby?" he asked, horrified. I nodded, a tear sliding down my face as I stared at the matted, trembling kitten that was swaying on its feet. Using the shirt as a blanket, I gently scooped up Toby, who mewed in pain.

 "Shh, it's okay, baby," I murmured, stroking his tiny head again to soothe him.

 "Oh, shit. Ainsley, turn around and go upstairs," Geek ordered. I frowned.

 "Wh-"

 "FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, JUST DO IT, AINSLEY! DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS!" he yelled angrily. I jerked away from him, my eyes wide open in shock. My shock quickly changed into anger.

 "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I demanded, cuddling Toby in my arms protectively as I stood up to glare at him.

 My jaw dropped as soon as I laid eyes on him.

 Holy mother of fricking...everything.

~

 (Geek's PoV)

 I raked a hand through my wig, not even bothering to revel in the fact that she was quite clearly impressed at my muscles. My eyes were already transfixed on the room before me.

 "Ainsley, I need you to go upstairs right now and not come back down until I go upstairs," I said calmly, my fists clenched. She narrowed her eyes, desperately trying to keep her gaze on my face.

 "What the heck is your problem?" she demanded, harshly. I exhaled impatiently out of my nose.

 "Just. Do. It!" I was this close to yelling at her again. I should've known that she wouldn't follow my orders. Ainsley let her eyes scan the basement and gasped in horror when she saw it.

 I had the urge to pray.

~

 (Ainsley's PoV)

 A voodoo doll. There was a redhaired, blue-eyed voodoo doll hanging from the ceiling with big, black X's covering the eyes and mouth. Knives were stabbed through it, and to top it off, it was burning.

 It was me.

 Horror growing, I stumbled away from it, behind a shirtless Geek.

 "That's... that's..." I croaked, unable to finish my sentence. Geek nodded curtly, his fists clenched at his sides.

 "I know. Go upstairs, Ainsley. I'll be right up," he said quietly. I couldn't speak. And so, I went back upstairs, clutching a terrified Toby to my chest.

~

 (Geek's PoV)

 Cautiously, I walked towards the mangled doll that was hanging from the ceiling, and grabbed the knife strapped to the back of my calf, yanking it out of its place. I spotted a pack of water bottles and grabbed a couple, unscrewing the caps and splashing the burning object until the flames died. After I cut the rope, I pulled all the knives out--nine in total--and stared at the creepy doll.

 This was getting too out of hand.

 Now that that was taken care of, I stood up, gathering the knives in my hand, and did a thorough scan of the basement. The window was too high up for anyone to get in that way. Seeing as there was no other way of getting into the room besides the door, I was stumped. Frustrated and freaked out, I laced my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling.

 Not again.

 Think you're safe? Think again. This is only the beginning, darling Ainsley.

 Damn it! Damn it all to-

 I heard a terrified scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

*Ooh, spooky, right? This chapter is kind of a filler, I wanted to capture the full effect of how stalker-ish, psychotic, and demented Ainsley's stalker is. But think about it... Unopened window, and only a locked door... how did that doll get in there? And how was it burning?

So! Question: Who do you think the stalker is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
388K 17.3K 77
Romance|Action|Mystery|Humour Highest Rank- #7 Teen Fiction. #8 Mystery/ Thriller ...
Back To You By Lori

Teen Fiction

481K 14K 35
#144 in Teen Fiction 4/8/16 Ten year old Natalia Johnson was the shy girl who usually kept to herself. The only person who could even remotely get he...
1.2K 129 10
[COMPLETED] Obsession isn't a thing you can define. Much like emotions, obsession is located on a certain spectrum. For one boy, obsession is his li...