CallMeTalia's Book of Imagines

נכתב על ידי CallMeTalia

A compilation of imagines. Some of the imagines contain highly explicit content. This is your pre-warning. I... עוד

Romeo (Andliet one shot)
All I Want For Christmas (Daesung of Big Bang)
Make My Wish Come True (G-Dragon of Big Bang)
I Just Want You For My Own (Seungri of Big Bang)
I Don't Need To Hang My Stocking (TOP of Big Bang)
Laughter Fills The Air (Taeyang of Big Bang)
"Merry Christmas, Clifford." (Michael Clifford of 5SOS)
"I'm Helping." (Calum Hood of 5SOS)
"Can You Show Me?" (Luke Hemmings of 5SOS)
Authors Note
My Favourite Present (Ashton Irwin of 5SOS)
Lap Dance (Seungri of Big Bang)

Fallen For Me (G-Dragon of Big Bang)

86 3 0
נכתב על ידי CallMeTalia

You groaned and you cradled your drink close to your cheek as you rested your chin on the high table you were sat at, staring across at him... or them.

There was two of him, and you knew you only knew one Jiyong – not that you were complaining because two Jiyong's would be a whole lot of fun – but, blinking furiously away the second Jiyong, you figured it was probably the drink blurring your vision to the point where you could see two of him and that wasn't a good thing.

From past experiences you had deduced that your drunkenness had three stages.

Stage one was the most fun because it was the stage in which you hit your high and you danced without a care in the world and felt content with life.

The next stage happened without fail whenever you just surpassed what you had deemed as your acceptable limit of alcohol and was the stage you were currently at. This stage, you had noticed, was when the alcohol in your system no longer made you feel giddy but it wore you out and your body started to ache from all the dancing, your brain becoming scrambled so much so that you had to sit down and rest for a while. An accompaniment of this stage was your vision becoming blurry and you assumed that this led to the last stage.

Stage three of your drunkenness was one you never remembered but your friends always told you about and this was you passing out – one minute you'd be slumped in a chair, leaning across the table and watching the world blur in front of you and then the next you'd be waking up groggily, most of the time with a pounding headache that would last for days, in your bed with no recollection of actually passing out or being taken home and tucked in bed.

You didn't want to reach the last stage because when you woke up the next morning you always felt guilty of ruining your friends' night by making them leave early to take you home.

"Jiyong." You pouted across at your friend and his head snapped up from the phone he was currently tapping away at and he smiled at you.

"What's up?" he asked "You wanting to leave?"

You shook your head, frowning at him. "How come you can drink so much and not be affected but I always become such a mess?"

He let out a snort of laughter, reaching an arm across the table between you to ruffle a hand in your hair.

"I don't mix my drinks." He replied. "And I can hold my alcohol."

"Are you calling me a lightweight?" You asked, propping yourself up on your elbow and leaning across the table a little. "I'm not a lightweight." You told him indignantly, however, the slur in your words caused by the little amount of alcohol you had consumed already gave you away and you sighed to yourself, collapsing back into your seat again, bringing your cup to your lips to drain the last of your drink.

Jiyong chuckled, pocketing his phone before standing to his feet, shuffling out from his side of the table and stepping around to yours.

"Come on," he smiled, one of his hands reaching for yours and you placed your empty cup on the table and he pulled you gently to your feet and out the booth. "Let's get you home."

You whined in protest, stumbling slightly and leaning against him. "I don't want to ruin your night."

He wrapped one arm around your waist and you leaned most of your weight on him as he helped you walk through the crowded club towards the exit.

"You're not ruining my night." He told you sincerely, giving a slight nod to the security at the door as you passed them. "I don't like going out much anyways."

You didn't believe him. You had seen the videos and photos online last week of him partying it up and you had even received more videos and photos on snapchat from him of himself and his friends as the drank and danced in the very club you had just left.

"You do so." You huffed, shuffling yourself closer to him as the cool night air now engulfed you. "I saw the evidence."

Jiyong didn't answer you and instead led you across to a taxi, letting go of you and leaving you to wobble a little as he opened the door for you before helping you into the back seat.

He slid in beside you, fastening you in before leaning forward to tell the driver your address before sitting back and fastening himself in. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and once again tapped against it quickly before shoving it back into the depths of his ripped jeans.

You stared at him for a few minutes, his profile lighting up as the taxi passed streetlights and you smiled to yourself – if he noticed you staring it didn't seem to bother him and he didn't comment on it – before looking out the window, watching the world pass by in a shimmering blur.

You blinked hard to keep yourself from drifting off and before you knew it the taxi had pulled up outside your house and as Jiyong settled the charge you unhooked yourself from your seatbelt and stumbled your way out the car, stepping onto the pavement to wait for him.

As he joined you on the pavement you both began walking towards your house, however, gravity and drunk you were more than just acquaintances – as you had found many times before – and you tripped over your own feet. Letting out a yelp in surprise, you waited for the impact that never happened because as heroic as ever, Jiyong had wrapped an arm around you and pulled you into him so that you didn't fall, before steadying you against his chest.

"Ah, I see you're falling for me." He gave you a wide smile, holding back his laughter.

You rolled your eyes, swatting at his chest as you laughed. "I can't believe people think you're cool." You told him, shifting so that you could link your arm with his so he could help you the rest of the way. "You're actually such a moron."

Once you had navigated your way into your house and up the stairs with quite a bit of help from Jiyong, you flopped yourself onto your bed, not even bothering to change out of the dress you had worn out.

"Here." Jiyong's voice cut through the gentle silence that you were grateful for as your head had started to twinge a bit.

Pushing yourself up onto your elbows and looking up at him, you smiled as he held a glass of water out to you. "You're a star." You reached for the glass and he shifted it out of your reach for a moment.

"I thought you said I was a moron." He grinned and you sat up, nodding.

"You are, but you're also great." He relented at that, handing you the glass and you downed the water before putting the empty glass on your bedside table.

You flopped back down and it was quiet again for another few minutes and you contemplated letting yourself drift off now, but you blinked your eyes open when you felt his hands on your ankles, unlatching the tiny sparkly buckles on your heels before slipping the shoes off your feet.

You smiled to yourself as he stood up and then leaned over you, waving a hand in your face before ruffling your hair.

"I'll see you later kid." he went to stand back up but you reached out and grabbed his arm, tugging him into you and he landed haphazardly on top of you before you shoved him to your side and wrapped your arms around the middle of his torso.

"No." You nuzzled your head into his chest and you felt him tense under you.

He hesitated, slowly wrapping an arm around you before shaking your shoulder. "Um..." he trailed off and you sighed, hugging him tighter.

"Shh. No talking, just cuddling." You murmured and you felt his chest rumble lightly with his soft laughter before he slowly tried to shift himself from under you.

"I've gotta go," he told you as you whined and clung onto him. "I told Seungri I'd be back in five to let him into the apartment."

You whined and struggled against him but he was stronger than you, of course he was, he worked out and trained a lot, so he managed to pry you off him so he could sit up.

You pouted, pushing yourself up to sit next to him. "Didn't Seungri leave the club early with a girl? Why can't he stay with her?"

Jiyong shrugged. "He probably said something stupid and she kicked him out." He was quiet for a minute and you folded your arms staring him down before he started smirking at you and you frowned.

"What?"

He let out a laugh as your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before he leaned forward, biting his lip, and then grinning widely he said "I knew you'd fallen for me."

You tried to supress your blush, shaking your head defiantly. "You're like my brother or something, you dork and I just want somebody to spoon me to sleep."

"Shall I call Seungri and ask him if he wants to stay here and help you out with that then?" his voice was taunting and you shot him a pouty glare, turning your head away from him.

"No," you huffed. "He'd end up sporking me instead." You muttered earning another laugh from Jiyong.

"I'm telling him you said that." He grinned at you and you shoved his shoulder.

"Shut up, you're just jealous because I'd enjoy it." You retorted, smirking as he narrowed his eyes.

"I'd make a better sporking partner though." He told you smugly. "Trust me."

You were about to disagree with him, just to wind him up, but his ringtone cut you off and he held a hand up as if to pause you before he swiped his phone from his pocket, answering it.

"I can't believe you have your own song as your ringtone still." You said and he shushed you.

Sticking your tongue out, you lay back down on your bed and listened as he spoke. You guessed it was Seungri calling to ask where he was because he looked at you with a smirk before saying "I'll be five more minutes; I was helping a damsel in distress."

You rolled your eyes, tucking your legs up onto the bed before you kicked at him gently, grinning. "Shut up."

After promising Seungri he wouldn't be any longer than five more minutes, he hung up the phone before returning his gaze to you.

"I've really gotta go now." He said and you shrugged.

"Go. Leave me here." You waved a hand dramatically, huffing into your duvet. "I don't care. I'll just call Seungri once you're gone."

Jiyong's eyes narrowed and he bit down on his lip before shaking his head. "You wouldn't dare."

You locked gazes with him before smirking. "Just wait, you'll let him in and then he'll be saying 'bye' five seconds later."

Before you could blink, Jiyong had a hold of your wrists and he pulled you up before he let go with one hand and ruffled your hair again.

"I'll be back in ten kid, I gotta go help out another damsel in distress." He stood up from the bed, letting you flop ungracefully back down. "I'm such a knight in shining armour."

You scoffed, shaking your head. "No you're not; you're a dragon in Saint Laurent."

He gave you your favourite grin, showing you his teeth, before letting out a little laugh, and you couldn't help but smile back as he turned, grabbing your key from your bedside table before leaving to go and help Seungri out.

You selfishly hoped he wouldn't take ten minutes to come back because you could feel sleep calling to you and, despite you denying that you didn't like him any more than in a sibling kind of way – which totally wasn't true, because as you had found over the years of being friends with him, it was practically impossible to not fall in love with Jiyong – you couldn't imagine anything more wonderful than falling asleep with Jiyong spooning you.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.4K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...
243K 3.2K 32
I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all originally from my Tumblr (stylesinthehallway...
601K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...
121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!