In Love With The Enemy ( An A...

By August_Slays

Zoe dad is a drug dealer and so is her friend dads. They all have kids and they tell the kids they have to da... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
One Year Later
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Teaser
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N
A/N
Sneak peek
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N
Sneak Peek 2
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N
The Hint
Chapter 55
A/N
A/N
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
A/N
Chapter 60/ The End
A/N
A/N

Chapter 43

2.7K 87 10
By August_Slays

• 2 weeks •

August POV

Zoe been missing for 2 weeks. I'm not telling nobody because ion want nobody getting in my business. So Zuri got the kids until I find Zoe.

Me: no Chyna said she was at the fashion show than never seen her ( mumbles )

I went to the place an asked can I the camera from that day.

____________________

Zoe POV

I'm really weak. He's been beating ever since he took me. I don't know what date I don't know how long I been here. I'm
Slowly dying. He came in the room an started hitting me. I was to week to scream an do anything. Last night he raped me for telling him to shut up. I tried to cry nothing came out. I lost my voice for yelling. Than I felt him pick me up an took me to the car.

?? POV

I'm dropping this bitch somewhere she boring me but I'll be back to get her.

____________________

August POV

It was late an I seen a body on the side of the rode. I just drove past it. I need to find my wife only her.

• 20 minutes •

I couldn't get the person out my head the body I seen. So I went drove back over to the body. I just sat in my car until the fill the need to get the body. It was a girl I can tell she had long hair. Than I took a deep breath an went over to the girl. When I went over their I flashed my light on my phone on the body. When I started to give her a good look. My heart dropped it was Zoe.

Me: BABY

I picked her up an she looked at me.

Zoe:........

I took her back to my hotel.

_____________________

We was at the hotel I got her a shower an laid her in the bed. When I touched her face she flinched.

Me: baby it's August

Zoe:........

Me: baby talk to me

Zoe:.........

I turned off the lights an got in the bed an pulled her close to me an start talking to her.

Me: baby listen to me please

Zoe: ( sleep )

Me: ( signs )

I went to sleep I felt her pull away from me.

___________________

• Next Day •

Zoe POV

I'm scared when he was beating me all the memories of when August beat me an raped me came back. I'm scared of August I don't want to but I am. I couldn't talk even though I wanted to.

August: come on the plane leave in an hour

Me: ( shakes head )

________________

• Home •

We was at home an I went to the room an laid down. August came in an kissed me. I didn't do anything. He pinned me down an started kissing my neck an kissed me. I kissed back.

August: just talk to me who did this baby

Me:........

I started writing down his name.

August: Quincy WHAT THE FUCK

Me: ( pull August )

When I did that he looked at me.

August: what

Me:..........

When he got in my face I got really scared. Than he kissed me. We laid down an he gave me a butt massage until I fell asleep.

____________________

• Next Day •

August POV

So I guess she no talking. She scared of me now. But imma kill Quincy. But Zuri dropped off the girls.

Me: thanks

Zuri: welcome

Autumn: HI DADDY

Layla: DADDY

Carly: ( smiles )

Me: y'all had fun

Haden: ( clap hands )

Amelie: yes

Me: mommy is upstai-

They ran upstairs an I looked at Haden an he smiled. When I got upstairs I seen the girls looking at Zoe. They were talking to her.

Me: ( smiles )

Than I heard Zoe talk she looked at me an laughed. I went over to her an kissed her. I got hard. Damn I wanted her bad.

Me: ( smiles )

Than I seen the girls start to get sleepy. I picked them up an took them in their room. I put Haden an Amelie in their room. Amelie wanted to share rooms with him. I went in my room an seen my sexy ass wife laying their. I went over to her an kissed her.

Me: this bout to be a long day

Zoe: I bet ( giggles )

I Started giving her hickeys everywhere. When I was inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I whispered in her ear.

Me: baby I'm sorry

Zoe: ( moans )

I seen that she had released her good shit. I went down an started cleaning it up.

Zoe: ( moans ) AHH baby

_____________________

Zoe POV

I woke up in August arms an smiled. I'm home with my husband an kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 28
Tamzin Fields goes through a lot in her life. Issues with her ungrateful boyfriend named Trevon and a crush on her best friend's twenty-two year old...
Bernice By Delyne

Fanfiction

6.5K 222 38
Bernice Marie Ketz is 25. She has been running away with her son since he was one. He's three now. She doesn't want her son around his Father's lifes...
115K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
22.3K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...