More Than Your Best Friend |...

Von arisafari151

Seth Clearwater and Chelsea Uley have always been friends. They grew up together, never leaving each other's... Mehr

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Ending To This Imprint Story :)
Moving On - Part 1
Moving On - Part 2

Chapter 2

35K 541 607
Von arisafari151

1 week later

"Seth stop" I heard a girl's voice say with giggles not far from me. I was sitting on the sand at the beach, I stood up and started walking to my right where there were a group of tall rocks. I couldn't stop, my body wouldn't let me. I looked over one of the rocks and saw 2 people giggling and  hugging each other. I looked closer and it felt like my world stopped, I could feel my heart explode and shatter into a billion little pieces. It was Seth and Stacey, Stacey leaned in and crushed her lips to Seth's. I couldn't breathe, speak, move, I was frozen. My mind finally agreed with my body to run away. I ran as far as my legs could take me. I ran deep into the woods and tripped over a root. I lay there an felt the tears fall freely. How could they do this? How could Stacey do this? Why would Stacey do this? She knew how much I loved him. I curled up into a ball and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes, I sat up. I remembered my dream, Stacey was kissing Seth, my Seth. Why would she do that? I felt something warm run down my face, I touched my cheek and felt liquid, I was crying. More tears escaped my eyes. 

How could she do that me? How could Seth do that? I put my face into my hands and let the tears fall. All of a sudden I heard my door open, I quickly wiped away my tears "Wake u..."' I heard someones voice say "Chelsea whats wrong?" I looked up and saw him, the person who broke my heart. Seth.

The tears came back and slid down my face, I felt his strong warm arms wrap around me "Chelsea why are you cry.." I cut him off "Get away from me" I yelled, he looked shocked "Get out now" I hissed. "Chelsea" I looked at him and glared "Get out" He obeyed me and walked out the door. I got up and closed the door and locked it. I walked to my vanity and looked into the mirror, I saw my tear stained face. 

"Chelsea, honey are you okay?" I heard Emily's sweet voice ask on the other side of the door, "Chelsea what's wrong?" I heard Sam ask. I turned around and lay on my bed and cried into my pillow, ignoring the calls I got from everyone, each member of the pack asked to come in and every time I ignored them. 

Then I heard Brady's caring voice "Chelsea can you let me in, it's Brady" I stood up and walked to the door, I opened it, everyone was behind him, I grabbed Brady's wrist and pulled him in and closed the door on everyone else. I sat on my bed an he sat down next to me. "Chelsea what's wrong, everyone's worried about you" he said. I looked at him with a tear stained face, he wrapped his arms around me, I buried my face into his shoulder and let more tears fall. I just needed someone to hold me.

We pulled apart and I smiled, Brady was always there for me and that's what made him a good friend, but I could never be a good friend, I can't feel the same way about him like he feels about me. He was 14 I was 15, and to me thats a huge age difference.

I looked into his brown eyes and smiled, he looked into mine, he started to lean in.

He pressed his soft lips to mine, I quickly pulled away, he looked at me and then looked down, I could tell he was embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry" He whispered, I looked at him "No it's not your fault I leaned in to" I said. There was an awkward silence, he was gonna get up and leave "Thanks for my first kiss" he whispered, I stood up and grabbed his wrist, "Listen Brady, I don't the feel the same way you do, but if you want I can give you your second kiss" He smiled at me.

He put his hands on my waist, the boy was younger but still taller than me. I stood on my tiptoes and put my arms around his neck and crushed my lips to his, our lips moved in sync, I didn't feel anything special, but it was still good. We stayed like that for about a minute when I pulled apart. He was grinning form ear to ear, I smiled and sat on my bed 'So why were you crying?" He asked, I looked at him and smiled. I forgot about Seth for that moment.

It doesn't matter what happened in my dream, it was just a dream. I know Stacey would never do that and neither would Seth. I was making a big deal out of nothing. "Nothing I'm over it now" I responded. He smiled "Come on I'm hungry and today is cinnamon rolls Sunday" I pulled him and we walked to the door.

I put on a smile and walked into the kitchen with Brady. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me, I smiled "I'm fine" I said, they looked relieved and kept eating, besides Seth he looked at Brady with pure hatred. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Brady's cheek "Thanks for everything" I whispered into his ear, he grinned, I giggled. 

I grabbed a cinnamon roll and ate it slowly. I finished it and walked into my room, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on light blue ripped skinny jeans a white tank top and a pink hoodie over it. I blow dried my hair and decided to curl it, I did my makeup and put on my pink converse and wolf necklace. Just 'cause I'm mad at him doesn't  mean I wont wear his necklace.

I looked at my phone and had a missed call from Mason, it's been a week and he won't really get the hint that I don't like him...anymore, ya he's sweet and cute but not my type. I walked downstairs and walked out the door. I started walking to the little store by the beach that Embry's mom worked at. On the way there I saw Jake pass me on his motorcycle, probably to go get Bella, that boy never knows when to quit, he doesn't get that she loves the sexy haired vampire, I mean he has good hair. But Jacob is ripped and hot, so if I where Bella I'd pick Jacob, he's abbtastic. I giggled to myself.

I walked into the store and bought a chocolate bar, I went to the counter to pay. "Hi Ms.Call" I greeted her with a smile 'Hello Chelsea, how are you?" She asked cheerfully "I'm good and you" I asked "Great" She answered. I took my candy bar and walked out the door. I ate it and walked back to the house.

I entered and saw Sam glaring at Brady "HOW COULD YOU BRADY" He yelled. I turned to Jared and was about to say something when Sam looked at me 'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KISSED BRADY" He yelled at me, I looked at Brady and glared "YOU TOLD HIM" I yelled accusingly at him. "No Seth was listening to us and he heard us" He said.

I looked at Seth and glared, he looked down "Chelsea why did you kiss him?" Sam asked "Why do you care? I can kiss a guy if I want" I responded back. He glared at me, "Your right" He whispered, I smiled at him, I won again!

Sam: 31 Chelsea: 173

"Okay good" I said. There was silence, then Collin spoke, "Dude Niiiccceee, you got a kiss from her" He said, He slapped Brady's back. Brady grinned, I glared at them. 

I walked upstairs to my room and lay on my bed, I heard my door open, I sat up expecting Brady but it was Seth.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44.4K 975 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...
24.4K 416 20
This story is about Seth, Jacob and Leah's cousin. The one they never knew existed until her parents (Emmie Black and Lucas Uley) died. Cleo is ninet...
399K 7.1K 20
Aimee, a young girl who loved photography, arrived in La Push where she met her true love and was imprinted by the shapeshifter, Seth Clearwater. As...
15K 717 18
Bella moves to Forks in order to find peace from a stalker who has killed her mother an stepfather. But living with herself is hard as she is a troub...