Retro-cognition

By MajaDiana

[Paranormal / Action / Romance] Unique is the daughter of Retro-the God of Time. As a Goddess coming of age... More

Copyright
Chapter 1 - Fallen
Chapter 2 - Meeting with the Spawn of Satan
Chapter 3 - The Other Side of Sion
Chapter 4 - Angels
Chapter 5 - Awkward Tension
Chapter 6 - Whiskey Makes Everything better
Chapter 7 - A Make-believe Cupid?
Chapter 8 - Sion Saves the Day.
Chapter 9 - Experimenting is No Fun
Chapter 10 - Unique as a Gypsy
Chapter 11 - Slutty Clothing.
Chapter 12 - Sion's Strange Behavior
Chapter 13 - Unique's Wedding
Chapter 14 - Want to See My Tree House?
Chapter 15 - History Lessons.
Chapter 16 - The Next Step
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Training
Chapter 20 - Sion's Proposal
Chapter 21 - A meeting with fear
Chapter 22 - Envy's First Attack
Chapter 23 - The circle of Gods
Chapter 24 - A Unique Creation
Chapter 25 - A Kidnapping
Chapter 26 - The Reason for Unique's Death
Chapter 27 - An Escape
Chapter 28 - The Final Death
Chapter 29 - A Happy Ending
Note From The Author

Chapter 19 - Wet dream

4K 351 19
By MajaDiana

Chapter 19 – Wet dream

Unique hissed in pleasure. Her body responded instantly to his. Her fingers ran over his toned stomach and down to his hip bone. His muscular body structure lead a straight way down to where she wanted her hands to be. He moved away, and she pouted slightly. Such a tease.

“It’s my turn,” Sion said. Not long after, a finger ran over her thigh. His experienced touch avoided her core—he knew what he was doing.

The wings of a thousand butterflies fluttered inside Unique’s stomach. She was afraid to open her eyes. As long as they were firmly closed, she could pretend that this was all just a dream. The touch of a warm hand caressed her stomach, causing her heart to skip a beat as it neared her chest.

Pecks of kisses trailed up her naked leg to her thigh. Her lips parted, and she let out a soft moan. Strong hands cupped around her breasts, and she puckered her lips, waiting for an inevitable kiss. She wanted it.

“Sion…” she moaned his name. “ Please… Don’t tease me.”

A rough chuckle made her eyes open, and she found that she was fully dressed in the middle of an empty room. Confused, she looked around and found Sion grinning at her.

“What is this?”

“Well. Looks to me like you’re having a wet dream, love.” He smirked and wagged a finger from side to side. “Naughty, naughty.”

“No, I wasn’t.” Heat rushed to her cheeks, and she was quick to avert her eyes.

“Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to be here, now.” The smirk was removed, and in its place, a concerned expression formed.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

He shrugged. “This is my way of communicating through my power. It won’t work on everyone, but since you can see visions, you’re more receptive to it.”

“That makes no sense.”

“Well. It’s the only explanation you’re gonna get. Deal with it.”

Unique fought against a pout but lost.

“That’s not going to work. Listen, I need to tell you something. And it’s extremely crucial that you remember what I say.” Sion walked over the marble tiles to her.

“Why don’t you just tell me when I’m awake? It’s honestly not polite to invade on my dreams,” she scolded, and then muttered, “Especially not these kinds of dreams.”

“Because I can’t tell you when awake.” He ran a hand through his short hair. “I’m not in the cabin, and I won’t be again.”

“Wait, what?”

“Keep up with what I’m saying, Unique. This is important.” He sighed. “I have some… business, to attend, and I can’t be dragging you around all the time. I don’t know for how long. Don’t look for me.”

“I don’t und—“

“Also,” he interrupted. “You should run from the cabin. Envy sent a swarm of fire wasps to harm you. If they reach the kitchen, the whole place will explode.”

Unique woke up in the bedroom, gasping for air. The sheets stuck to her body, and her heart was beating rapidly. Her hands moved over her body, and she checked if everything were okay. She shivered. Such a horrible dream.

There was no chance that she was going back to sleep now. She rose from the bed. Odd. Sion wasn’t here yet. It was dark outside now, and she was a bit worried.

The dream hadn’t been real, had it?

She shook her head.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Unique,” she muttered.

Her eyes fell on the drawers. Sion had been highly specific about not snooping around. However… he had played around with her emotions once again—there was no way that she’d be the only one to spur off the start of that dream. It was more likely that it had been her mind, which had prevented it from going further by conjuring up a clothed Sion.

She bit her lip. He wasn’t here, so what could it hurt? In a way, she could understand if it were immoral to look through the drawers of other Gods. But Sion seemed pretty content with doing it. He had no qualms with this place, and treated it as if the treehouse were his property.

One look. That was all she wanted. Besides, she had to get some new clothes too; her other ones were dirty and filled with sweat from her training yesterday. He wasn’t here, so she couldn’t ask what drawer she was allowed to look through. Technically, it could be an honest mistake.

She tiptoed over to the drawer and let out a breath. Turning on the little lamp, she waited until her eyes adjusted to the sharp light. Then, she opened up the first drawer.

A pang of disappointment rushed through her when she only found men’s underwear. That couldn’t have been Sion’s massive secret. If it were, it would be the stupidest secret ever. Especially when she thought over all the times, she’d seen him in nothing but underwear. Opening the second drawer, she was surprised to find a variety of lingerie.

In Haims, Goddesses didn’t wear bras or corsages like this. Usually, they only wore their Goddess gown, which was standard wear. Only Amora had a small collection of different gowns. But she was one of the Origins, so nobody blamed her.

Unique reached out and took out one of the brightly colored corsages. She held it up to her torso, and felt embarrassed when she imagined how it would look on. The clothing barely would cover her nipples, and it left remarkably little to imagination. Plus, the hard plastic inside the clothing would probably make breathing rather uncomfortable.

She threw the corsage down the drawer and moved around the other clothing around. She was about to close the drawer and look in the next, when her hand touched something hard.

A photo frame was revealed as she moved the clothing on top of it. Oh, God. She hesitated before taking it out. That couldn’t be…

Dressed in a wedding gown, she saw her own face smiling. It wasn’t what caused her heart to drop though. She’d seen the dress in Envy’s past. What made her worry was the guy next to her. Sion…

They were in a tight embrace—much tighter than Unique would have preferred to experience ever.

She sniffed. What—

Unique didn’t get to finish her thought before she saw the smoke coming from beneath the door to the living room. Acting without thought, she ran over to the small window and broke the glass with her hand. The shards tore into her skin, but she knew it would heal. She had to get away. Jumping out on the platform, she could see flames through the other windows, and she almost choked on the sob that threatened to come out.

She couldn’t get to the ladder; fire was eating away at the wooden planks. Noticing the swarm of little fire wasps rushing towards her—she knew that she had to jump. Staring down into the darkness below, she was aware that it was going to hurt. Without further hesitation, she swung over the rail and jumped.

“Please work, Please work,” she prayed, with her eyes closed as she tried to transport to the ground, rather than face the soon to come impact.

When her bare feet touched the ground, she spared only one look back and saw the whole right side of the cabin on fire. She ran with all her might and tried desperately to transport again, but to no avail, her feet kept bouncing of the grass.

She heard the glass break from the heat mere seconds before the explosion. A heat wave hit her with full force from behind, and she was about to fall over. The echoes of things breaking followed her, until she’d gotten out of the small forest that surrounded the cabin.

Unique stopped to breathe—she panted and tried to steady her racing heart. She plopped down on the ground and hugged her knees close as she stared at the flickering lights over the treetops.

It had been true. Her dream had been true. Sion had warned her against the fire wasps in her dream, and she hadn’t listened. He’d also said that he wasn’t coming back to her, and the realization made her stomach churn.

She was alone now. Unique hugged her knees tighter, hoping that it would stop the pain inside.

In the distance, she could hear the crackles of fire, and she knew she’d have to flee again soon. A teardrop fell on her skin, and she dried it away. There was no room to cry now. She had to decide what she was going to do. Only dressed in an oversized t-shirt, she imagined it would be hard to get any place to stay.

Actually, there was nowhere to go. Sion had been the expert about earth. The motel and the cabin had both been places he’d provided and figured out.

The thought of Sion made her think of the picture she found. Her mind was a jumbled mess of chaotic thoughts, and she didn’t know what to focus on. Nothing made sense to her.

Had Sion known about the picture? Was that what he’d been hiding all that time? That they were married. The thought made her gag. There wasn’t one thing to desire about Sion.

In her opinion, he should consider himself lucky that he wasn’t here to face her right now. She wouldn’t be able to kill him, but she was certain that she’d try hard to inflict pain.

Lying about her past, not telling her about their marriage, invading her dreams and leaving her. The list of things he had to pay for was growing longer by every second.

She dried off her eyes and rose from the ground.

“Think, Unique. Think!” she scolded. Where could she go?

What could be so serious that Sion had to take care of it alone?

Unique started to pace, ignoring the voices in the back of her head.

Why hadn’t he been able to tell her about this in person?

She looked around the place—she didn’t recognize anything here. It was just a gigantic field of grass.

Why had he let Envy send fire wasps after her? How had he known?

Unique ran a hand through her hair. Her fingers caught on a knot, and she pulled to make it untangle. The slight stab of pain in her skull felt almost likeable compared to the rest of her body.

What had happened? He was only supposed to get food and to tell Annelka—

The thought didn’t finish. Annelka! Of course. There was only one place, she could go to for help, and it would have to include the only other person she knew on earth. In a way, she found it ironic that she’d have to turn towards a human for help.

Focusing with all her might, she exhaled and inhaled deeply. The transportation had to work. She needed to get to Annelka’s home. Luckily, she’d already been there.

She glanced once more at the cabin, which still had many unanswered questions. They would have to wait for another time. Right now, she needed to get out of there in case Envy dropped by for a visit.

The familiar feeling of transportation followed shortly after. It was only in the last millisecond that Unique remembered she didn’t have any pants on. Praying to the Gods, she begged that Annelka wouldn’t be frightened when a half-naked fallen Goddess dumped down in the middle of her house. 

A/N Dedicated to Prisim because she beat me in a write-off where I finished this chapter. Please consider voting or commenting a thought or two :) MWAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 5 31
Always fear the dark. For centuries, after the shadow curse, monsters have roamed the night and retreat into the shadows during the day. The old gods...
22 0 31
The darkness of the past catches up to the present and looms over the future. The now-grown undead god meets someone from his past for the last time...
152K 12.6K 46
It was a normal day. It was a normal tree. It was an ordinary accident. It could've happened to anyone. But the girl that fell out of the tree wasn...
305 81 24
❝And in the end, I always learn how to be strong. Alone.❞ ________________ Falling in love seems like a dream to most people. To Calypso, it's a curs...