мy мυтed мaтe {COMPLETED}

By PassionUnicorn

Bliss is an werewolf. She is and average werewolf. Beautiful, smart, tall, skinny but she says the opposite... More

Introduction
Prologue
cнapтer 1
cнapтer 2
Chapter 3
cнapтer 4
cнapтer 5
cнapтer 6
cнapтer 7
cнapтer 8
cнapтer 9
cнapтer 10
cнapтer 11
cнapтer 12
cнapтer 13
cнapтer 14
cнapтer 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Young Love
ιмporтanт!!!
Updates
нer ѕoυlмaтe
Book Covers
Read These Books Please!
Help!!!
Thank You!!!!
Shutting Down Wattpad (for awhile at least)
I'm Back!!!
IMPORTANT!!!!! COVER CONTEST
PenPals??
Covers + Books
#PrayforAztec

Author's note

6.3K 110 3
By PassionUnicorn

Hey guys!!!!

So first of all, I want to thank everyone of you guys that has stuck with me throughout this book, even if I barely update. I am working on it and will try to update a chapter before school starts on Tuesday.

Second, I want to say how touched I am at all your comments to my book. I read all of them and even reply back to them. If I don't reply, don't think I don't read your comment because I do. I am having a tough time in my life and it doesn't always involve Wattpad.

It's just my family expects so much out of me that I can't do it. I talk about books all the time because I just LOVE them. That's just who I am. I can't change that about me.

I am just insecure about my body and all that stuff, that I think negative about myself and no one listens to me so you can see where I'm going, right?

Third, I want to say that it is so hard to find somebody who is willing to make me a trailer, ya know? I ask and ask but no one does it. Does anybody know somebody who will do it and won't say no?

Fourth, I don't know why but it's like I was made to write books. Every time I listen to music, I get a new idea and have to write it down.

Fifth, Sorry about this I am putting my other publish books on hold do that I can complete The Rejected Mate and My Muted Mate.

Go read them if you haven't already. They sorta go together.

Sixth, I have a hunt that goes on and tell January 15 and I am nervous. I have a practice using my bow until last minute and I shouldn't have done that.

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers so that I can get some meat for my family.

Love you all,
Crazy_Heels14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.1K 24
Bliss is a shy, sweet girl who just wishes she had a different life. Living as an Omega when her father is Alpha is hard. Being called names and bei...
155K 12.3K 40
Saving Isadore is Book 1 in the An Alpha's Fight Series Isadore is an Alpha suffering from PTSD and pseudoseizures. The eighteen year old is in his...
255K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...