My Rapist Found Me

By Misfitsnationn

More

My Rapist Found Me
Kayla
Chapter 1 : 7 Months Later
Chapter 2 : Baby Appointment
Chapter 3 : Welcome Home Malaysia !
Chapter 4 : Well.......
Chapter 5 : Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6 : What you Doing Here ?
Chapter 8 : I Think She Like Me Bro .
Chapter 9 : But Look I Dont Care
Chapter 10 : First Day of Senior Year
Chapter 11 : I Dont Believe You.
Chapter 12 : Give Me Back My Daughter
Chapter 13 : Stop It , Your Hurtting Me
Chapter 14 : Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?
Chapter 15 : No I Cant Be.
Chapter 16 : You'll Must Regret The Day You Left Me
Chapter 17 : Drama.

Chapter 7 : Lets Give It An Shot .

3.6K 83 2
By Misfitsnationn

I Woke Up , Chresanto Not in The Bed , So I Got Up and Went Into The Bathroom and Did My Hygienes , I Put On A Peach Bandeau Top , With my Light Denim Vest , Some White Shorts and My Custom Peach Platform Hightop Top Shoes With Spikes On The Back , i Put My Hair In a Bow bun , And My Big Hoop Earrings .

I Leave Out The Room , And Walk Into The Malaysia Room , I See Chresanto In The Rocking Chair holding Her .

Kayla - goodmorning .

He Look up and Act like Someone Died .

Chresanto - G-Goodmorning Kayla .

I went into Malaysia And got An outfit .

Chresanto - i Already Wash Her Up .

Kayla - Thanks .

I Walk To Him & Pick Her Up . I Walk Her To The Changing Table , I put On an White Onesis , Some Pink Shorts . She Is So Small, They Cant Fit Her At All , Too Cute . I Put On Her Booties On Her Feet and Hands , And Her Hats . I Gave Her Back To Chresanto .

Chresanto - Where yall going today ?

Kayla - My Aunt House For An Cookout, She Already Knows About You .

Chresanto- Huh ?

Kayla - Your Coming , So They Wont think That Your An Dead-beat Dad .

Chresanto - Shit .

Kayla - Watch Yo Language around Her .

Chresanto - * laughs * Sorry .

Kayla - Now whats Your Size ?

He Told Me , I Walk In My Closet . I Pull Out brand New Clothes Of Boys , Dont Ask Me . Lol , I Put Out An Black Shirt , Some Khaki shorts & Black Tube Socks & Boxers . ( Dont Judge , Lol )

I Walk Back Into The Room , And Gave Him The Clothes .

Chresanto - What ....

Kayla - Dont Worried , This Was An While Before I Saw Your Ass Again .

He Laughed and put The Baby In The Crib , She Was Sleep . I Gave Him An Towel and Washcloth and Left Him In The Room . I Went Into The Living Room , Watch TV .

30 Minutes Later , He come Out & He Look Good . I Kept Staring .

Chresanto - Kayla ??

Kayla - Huh ?

He Laughed .

Chresanto - Wheres The Baby ?

Kayla - in Her Room and Can You Get Her For Me ?

Chresanto - Sure

He Went back There And Got Malaysia , and came Back , I Got Her Carseat and Strap Her In . He Grab the Stroller From Out The Hall Closet and Brung It Out To the Living Room .

Kayla - You Ready ?

He Nodded , I Grab The baby Bag , My bag with My Phone & Charger In It, The Keys and He Pick Up The Stroller and We Went To My Truck , It Was An White Range Rover , With Pink & Black Rims . My Aunt Brought it for Me .

Chresanto - Nice car .

He Was Putting The Stroller In The Trunk . As I Finished Straping In The Carseat .

Kayla - Thanks .

He Shut The Trunk & I Close the back Door . We Got In and took Off For My Aunt House .

Chresanto - So Do Anybody Else Know ?

Kayla - Nopee . Really Alot Of my family Didnt know That I Was Rape , Only My Aunt . They Knew I Was Pregnant , But I Never Told Who I Was Pregnant By .

Chresanto - Oh . Well .... lets Tell Them The Truth .

Kayla - About What You raping Me ?

Chresanto - no , About You Having An Boyfriend .

My Eyes Widen .

Kayla - I Dont Know .

Chresanto - Lets Give It An Shot ? Only For Today .

Kayla - Okay . Fine .

He smiled , I continued Driving Then We Pull Up To The House , Chresanto Got Out and Got The Stroller Open , I Got The Baby Bag and The Car Seat .

He Put The car Seat , Snap On The Stroller and I Shut The Trunk . he Push the Stroller And We Walk In Her Front lawn , We Around Back and I Heard my Aunt .

Aunt - Here Is My Niece & Family . Hi , Im Aunt April, You Must Be Chresanto .

Chresanto - Yes Ma'am

They Hug and See Look At Malaysia .

Aunt - OMG , She Do Look Like Him.

Kayla - I Told You .

Aunt - lets Go See The Family

We Continued To Walk In the back and Everyone Gasp and Clap , My Big Cousin Like my Age and Stuff Ran To Me Hugging Me .

Sophia - OMG , Kayla Who Baby ?

Kayla - Mines , Well Ours . This is My Boyfriend Chresanto , Baby This Is My Cousins Sophia , Cassandra , Alexandra , Xavier , Darren , And Jas'marie .

Them - Wassgood .

Chresanto - nothing .

Aunt- Well , Go Head and Sit and Chilled . We Will Be Serving The Food Soon .

We Nodded and Went In This Tent That Keep The bugs Out . We All Talking , While Sophia Holding Malaysia .

Sophia - OMG , She Is So Small .

Kayla - i Know .

Cassandra - So How Yall Meet ?

Kayla - At An Party . * lying *

Alexandra - awww , Yall are an cute couple .

Chresanto - Thanks , Umm Alexandra Are you And Cassandra Twins ?

Alexandra - yeah .

Chresanto - Okay .

I Look At darren and Xavier They Staring At Chresanto And Shit .

Kayla - Whats Wrong With Yall ?

Xavier - Nothing .

Darren - yeah it Is . why is this dude here ?

Jas'Marie - i Know , He Dont Need To Be Here .

Alexandra - Yall Dont Start Shit .

Chresanto - No , its all Good . im here Because Im Here With My girlfriend and Daughter .

Jas'marie - but We Wasnt Talking To You .

Sophia put the Baby In the carseat In the stroller and Left .

Kayla - Look Here , yall cant Never Be Happy for Me Or Nothing , just Because My ex is not the father , doesnt mean nothing Shit . yall Irriating the fuck out Me Yo .

Jas'marie - You need To Watch That Fucking Temper of yours , kayla .

Everyone Was Look At Us .

Kayla - No , Jas'marie , You , Darren & xavier Always Do this When I Come around With Anyone , An Boy Or Girl . thats why I Stay Away From The Fuckkng Family , I Only Visit Certain People , Because All of this bullshit yall three Always start . Yall Jealous Ass Need To Shut The Fuck Up , Be Happy Get an Fuxking Life and Get the Fuck From Out my business .

I got up , Unzipped The Tented and left .

I Heard Them call Me , But I Ignore Them , I Went To Go Sit Up front On The swing chair . Then My Aunt came .

Aunt - you okay , honey .

Kayla - Yeah .

She Sat Next To Me ,

Aunt - Look Sweetie , Dont Worried about Those 3 . they been Like That Ever Since They Got Drop on their heads .

We Laughed .

Aunt - But look , you have An Angel Looking Down At you , And Your Watching your Angel , Grow Up For The Next 18 years . Dont Worried Bout Nobody . Understand ?

I nodded and Hug .

Aunt - Good . you better always visit me .

I Laughed .

Kayla - okay .

Then Chresanto Came Out .

aunt - Well Im let Yall Be alone .

She Got Up and Left & He Sat Beside Me , I Laid against Him . We Swinging Back and Forth .

Chresanto - you Okay .

Kayla - yeah , Sorry .

Chresanto - Its All Good .

He put His finger Under My Chin , making me face him .

Chresanto - look , Dont Worries about them , you Have malaysia . Thats All You Need to Focus On Right Now .

Kayla - your Right .

Chresanto - oh I Know .

We Laughed and He Gave An Kiss On The Lips . I Need That . He gives Me The Affection , that i Want and More . His vibes around Me , Is so Good . He Pulled Away .

Chresanto - Dont Worried , Okay .

Kayla - okay .

He Smiled and We Got up and Went Into the House , I See Alexandra , Cassandra , Sophia and The baby .

Kayla - baby , Sit With them Right quick I need to talk to my aunt .

Chresanto - Okay .

He Kissed my Cheek & they " Aww " and More . I Walk To the back and Pull My Aunt to The Side .

Aunt - Wassgood ?

My Aunt can be ghetto At Times , lls .

Kayla - Ummm , What you Think about chresanto .

Aunt - He Actually Very handsome , Smart , Sweet and Loving Father .

Kayla - I Know , You Know We Dont Really Go Out Right ?

Aunt - yeah , i know . But why wassup ?

Kayla - I Dont Know , He Is Really Sweet , Can Always Make Me Smile and Laugh , He bring Good Vibes around Me and malaysia , He Love His Daughter and Well Do anything For Her .

Aunt - Do You like Him ?

Kayla - i dont Know , i Dont Wanna Be Hurt , If We Go Out Or Anything .

Aunt - thats will never happened , he love that little girl to much .

Kayla - i Dont Know auntie .

Aunt - I Think You Should Give Him A Shot ?!?

Kayla - maybe , i'll give him an shot.

I Hug her And went into the living room , Pull chresanto back on the front porch .

Kayla - Chresanto , Do you Like Me ?

His Eyes Widen .

Chresanto - Ummmm , As An Friend and Baby momma way , But In Relationship Form ? I Dont know .

Kayla - Oh . Okay .

Chresanto - Why ?

Kayla - Just Asking .

He Nodded and went back into the house , i did to but i sat beside Cassandra. I think Asking That Question , Will Make Things Awkward . We All Chilled & Then My Aunt Decided To Watch Malaysia For Me this Weekend . Yess ! I Gave her Everything and We Left , We Went Back To My Condo . He Sat on The Couch , it Was only 8 . Im Go out and Party tonight , we Have Talk Since i ask Him That Question . Since Hakeem Said It Was An Beach Party , I put on My neon Green and black Bathing Suit , See Through Cami On Top , an Long Maxi Green Skirt , My Black Sandals , I Put My Hair In A Bun and Walk Out To The Living Room .

Kayla - you gonna stay here , while i go to the beach party ?

He Look Up & Look me up and Down .

Chresanto - ummmm ? who party ?

Kayla - Hakeem's

Chresanto - Yeah , I'll Stay .

Kayla - Okay , When the phone ring , you better answer my calls .

he laughed

Chresanto - ard .

Kayla - And Only & I Mean Only Prince , Ray and Prod Can Come Over .

Chresanto - Okay .

I Grab My Keys & Phone and left .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 14.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
3.5M 83.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
173K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
230K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.