Opposites Attract (A Dean Amb...

By switchblade_

Skye Blackwood bounced around backstage, bored with no one to talk to. "Hmph.." She thought, frowning. All o... More

Opposites Attract (A Dean Ambrose story!)
meet skye blackwood!<3
01 ; new friends?
03 ; mysteriously intriguing
04 ; new romances...?
not a chapter, but...
05 ; moving in reverse
06 ; make mistakes.
chapter 07 pt. 1 ; things lost and gained
chapter 07 ; part 02
chapter 08 ; having doubts

02; unscripted

6K 143 44
By switchblade_

Chapter Two:

Unscripted

Dean’s POV.

I awoke in the middle of the night. I thought all I needed was sleep, but, apparently that wasn’t the case.  Skye had invaded my dreams, in a major way. And, I don’t usually dream at all, which is what makes this weird. Much less about some chick I barely know.

I climbed out of bed, running my fingers through my damp hair. I looked down, catching a rather large tent in my basketball shorts. Okay, seriously, what the fuck?! This has never happened!! I barely know Skye, yet, she’s just invaded my brain and made herself home there. Fucking bitch.

I decided to just take a cold shower and try to fall asleep again. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower to its coldest setting, I stripped and got in. Half of me wonders if Skye thinks about me the way I think about her…Not possible. She seemed way too innocent to understand love, honestly. Which is adorable…God, She’s so cute. This was a first for me, considering I’d usually go for the sluts. Any kind of girl that seemed would be a good fuck for me. Skye was different, though. I liked different. I like it a lot.

At SmackDown that Friday…

3rd Person’s POC.

Skye arrived at the show a little later than she was supposed to. But, Luckily, Her match wasn’t until before the main event of the night. She snuck into the building, looking around and making sure that nobody sees her walking in late. Until she ran face first into someone, this time falling back on her butt.

“You have a real knack for that.” Skye recognized that voice by now, looking up and seeing Dean. This time, he was accompanied by Seth and Roman.

She smiled, helping herself back up, she shrugged. “I know.”

“Looks like somebody came late~” Seth teased.

Skye put a finger to her full lips, telling him to shush. “I know, I know! I don’t need Hunter on my ass about being late.” Seth simply laughed at the girl. Skye turned her attention to the third member of The Shield, in which she hadn’t formally met yet. “Hello! I’m Skye!”

Roman knew who she was, despite what he thought, Being mean wasn’t in his nature. Well, Not in his off-screen nature. “Hi.” Was all he said. Skye scrunched her face up for a second, before smiling brightly at him. There was an awkward silence, until Seth interrupted that.

“So, Why were you late anyways?” He asked, shifting his weight onto the other leg.

“Oh, I was catching up on My Little Pony.” She stated, her usual innocently bright smile still plastered on her face. Dean and Seth both burst into hysterics. Even Roman had to chuckle a little.

Skye stuck her tongue out at them. “Oh, Shut up and stop judging me.” She giggled. Seth held his stomach, Almost unable to breathe. “You watch My Little Pony?!” Dean gasped, still laughing. “How old are you, 8?!”

Skye giggled, rolling her eyes. “Look, I have a match to go get ready for. Call me when you’re done making fun of me.” She waved goodbye to the three, adjusting her purple duffle bag and hopping off to the Women’s Locker Room.

Dean and Seth’s laughter eventually subsided, and the three continued their walk to their secluded area, about to get ready to shoot a promo. “You know, She doesn’t seem as crazy as everyone says she is.” Roman said. Dean shrugged. “Yeah, I suppose so…”

Skye walked into the Women’s Locker Room, being greeted by the always friendly Layla.

“What’s up, Skye?” she said, Her British accent catching Skye’s attention. Skye smiled brightly, waving at the girl. “Hello!” she giggled, walking over to where her designated locker was, placing her duffle bag on the bench and getting out her ring attire.

Layla walked over to Skye. “Dolph came in here looking for you a few minutes ago.”

Memories of what happened that Monday at RAW flooded into Skye’s mind, causing her to gulp and rub the back of her neck. “Oh…Er, Did he say why?” she avoided eye contact, putting on her half shirt halter top. Layla shook her head. “Nope. Should I let him know that you’re here?”

Skye shrugged her shoulders. “I guess I don’t really mind…” She sighed, thinking. Why the hell does he wanna talk to me? Layla pulled out her cell phone, sending Dolph a text.

“Well, I have a match in about 30 minutes.” Skye said, trying to get off the subject, which succeeded. Layla had said her goodbye, going to hang out with Kaitlyn. Skye ran her fingers through her already dissheleved hair, groaning. Whatever. She slid on her skirt, knee-highs and boots and headed over to a secluded hall to stretch and get ready.

“The following match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, Alicia Fox!” Lillian Garcia announced as the redhead stood in the middle of the ring, hints of nervousness and fear in her eyes.

Seconds later, the now well-known Vocaloid dubstep song filled the arena, Some fans cheering and some booing. “Making her way to the ring, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She is WWE’s Sunshine Princess, Skye Blackwood!”

Skye hopped out from backstage, with a bright grin on her face. She literally bounced down to the ring, jumping off the ropes to stand on the top rope. She posed, before turning to Alicia. “A Happy Death for you too!” She smiled, jumping into the ring. With that, her theme music faded and the bell was rang. A look of sadism crossed Skye’s face as she stood in the corner of the ring, watching Alicia.

She ran towards Alicia, with her signature Thesz press with multiple slaps to the girls face. Half of the crowd cheered as Alicia blocked the hits, returning them with some stiff forearms to the face. Skye stumbled backwards, climbing off of her. Skye replied to that with a stomp to the middle of her chest.

The match continued to go in Skye’s way, with the exceptions of attempted defending by Alicia. But, The commentators and everyone else had deemed this match over by now. Skye went for her finisher, the Black-Out, grabbing both of Alicia’s arms and wrapping them around her neck.

Jim Johnston’s ‘Let’s Light It Up’ started, causing Skye to look up, dropping Alicia to pay attention to AJ Lee, Who skipped down to the ring with her WWE Divas Championship in her hand. She stood on the apron, causing Skye to walk towards her.

“What the hell are you d—“ Skye was interrupted by Alicia, who turned her around and hit her with a scissors kick. Skye fell to the mat, and Alicia pinned.

“1…2…3!” The bell rang and that signaled the match over. The commentators, and the crowd, all left in confusion as to way AJ did this in the first place.

AJ skipped over to ringside, grabbing a mic and climbing into the ring. She stood over Skye’s unconscious body, putting her lips to the mic.

“Next time, I’ll be the one to knock you out. You had better say away from my Ziggy!” AJ screamed into the mic, dropping it onto Skye and climbing out of the ring, her theme song starting again as she skipped backstage.

After The Show…

Skye’s POV.

I sat in the locker room, holding an ice pack to my head. Man, Victoria can fucking kick. But, seriously, I had no idea AJ was planning this! Could she really have fucking thought I was going after Dolph? I mean, yeah, the guy is attractive, sure. But, I don’t do much for the blonde show off types!

“Oh, my God, Skye!” Kaitlyn called, running into the locker room. “Are you alright?!”

I smiled softly, nodding my head. “Yeah, It’s whatever.” I had gotten used to getting hurt. I mean, I was the diva who competed in barbed wire matches with people like Sabu and Sandman.

“I asked AJ what that all was about and she just told me than you needed to stay away from Dolph.” Kaitlyn explained. I sighed, exasperated.

“Look, I don’t know what the hell she’s talking about. I mean, Dolph and I talked, like, once. He flirted with me, sure. But, I didn’t say shit else to him. Lay told me he was looking for me, but we have not talked since.” I explained.

Kaitlyn shrugged. “I don’t know what to tell ya. I just apologize for AJ.”

“Don’t apologize!” The voice of AJ rang out in the locker room, silencing everyone. AJ walked towards Skye, her  eyes not leaving mine. “I’m warning you one more time, stay away from Nick.”

Oh, So, were they seriously fucking dating? If I had to explain this one more goddamn time…

“Oh, My God, AJ, I don’t fucking want your goddamn boyfriend! So, How about you stay the hell away from me?!” I screamed at her, putting my ice pack back on my head. I was already 10,000% done.

AJ stared at me, an incredulous look on her face. She smirked, laughed, and turned on her heels, leaving. “Watch your back, bitch!” was the last thing she said. “Whatever!” I replied, rolling my eyes and closing them.

It was dead silence for a good 5 minutes, before Cameron interrupted it. “You gonna be alright, girl?” she asked, rubbing my back. I shrugged. “I could give less fucks about that chick.” I stated truthfully. I removed my ice pack, and got my clothes, about to go shower and get ready to leave.

Afterwards…

3rd Person…

Skye started to head to her car, before she was stopped by a group of 3 people. “Hey, Skye!” She recognized that voice. It was Seth.

“Yes?” Skye turned. She wasn’t her usual happy-go-lucky self. In all honesty, Skye was just tired. Sleep was just something she really needed.

“Was that whole thing with AJ scripted, or?” He asked. Skye sighed. “Nope. Bitch thinks I’m going after Nick, In which I’m not. She’s got her panties all knotted in her ass for no reason.”

Seth shrugged, patting Skye’s shoulder. “Sorry about that.” Was all he said. Seth wasn’t that great with advice, and Skye knew that. She was pretty much alright with it. Seth and Roman had walked away, leaving Skye with Dean.

“Hey, I know this is kind of a bad time to ask or whatever, But you wanna maybe go out for some food?” He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

“When, right now?” Skye asked. Dean nodded. “Maybe we could hang at, like, a waffle house or something?”

Skye giggled. “Alright, I’ll give. Sure.”

- x - x - x -

There you are, lovelies! c: I hope this chapter makes up for the sucky first one. I enjoyed writing this one, though, I'll be honest! <3 Dean and Skye possibly going on a date? C'mon, I know you guys are excited! xD Some notes I need to add, though.

1. I know AJ and Dolph aren't dating in real life, I just thought to add more drama to the story. 2. I'm pretty sure AJ isn't really a bitch, again, it's just dramatic effect for the story.

Alright, Time to talk limits! :3

For the next chapter, I'd like to have atleast 3 comments and 4 votes

Please, guys, Get your friends to read this too! <3 I'd love some new readers.

Until next time, lovelies! c: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 51 31
Jamie and her friend have no idea what was going to happen when they are backstage of WWE SmackDown for the first time ever.....
2.5K 21 22
This is the story of me, Penelope Copeland, and how I brought down the Shield. One by one.
86.7K 2.7K 53
When Alisa was 14 she ran away from her abusive parents. Fast forward 2 years later and she is homeless in a small town, but she still has the dream...
299K 6.8K 40
Dylan Brooks, younger sister of Cm punk couldn't wait to spend the summer off college going on tour with her brother. But what happens when Hunter wa...