Mr.Vanoss

By santanicoe

Jonathan's a low life sexual crazed teen who plays videogames for a living. New neighbors arrive and he's fo... More

Ch.1 lonely nights and lotions
Ch.2 "I get messages from the stars"
Ch.4 Good boys are bad boys that haven't been caught
Ch.5 stay in drugs
Ch.6 I write Sins not tragedies
Ch.7 Black Mercedes lining
Ch.8 My youth is yours
Ch.9 Enjoy what you see and do not care if you get caught watching
Ch.10 You can Keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans.
Ch.11 "Oh Evan"
Ch.12 Prostates and lost dates
Ch.13 He's got a face straight outta magazine
Ch.14 A field of innocence
Ch.15 Tell me that you love me
Ch.16 "So let me cum on you and call you daddy"
Ch.17 Mrs. Vanoss is in business
Ch.18 The Phantom of the Opera
Ch.19 Masquerade of Throe
Ch.20 Marcel's hotter than the sun
Ch.21 "The Male Uterus"
Ch.22 The Three Lines of Doom
Ch.23 Same shit a bit and poison plus illusions
Ch.24 Tove Lo
Ch.25 KING DELIRIOUS
Ch.26 Teenage boys don't get pregnant.
Ch.27 He's a fool in Love
Ch.28 Where's Evan?
Ch.29 Vice-Versa.
Ch.30 One month
Ch.31 Lonliness kills
Ch.32 False admiration
Ch.33 The day of the Play

Ch.3 Maybe alright can be our okay

3K 117 70
By santanicoe

"Well that was fun Evan! Until you had to make lovey-dovey eyes to their damn son!" Sydney threw the dishes in the sink. Turning on the faucet making the water splash everywhere onto dishes and countertops.

"Oh shut up you ignorant twat. My god that was one time and it was awesome! Never thought that guys would be better than white girls!" Evan eyes fumed with a death stare.

"You're such an asshole." Sydney put down the soap and balled her fists. Water dripping from her pressurized palms.

"Daddy? Mommy?" Their son walked in with a blanket covering his small torso. His hair messy as he wobbled to his mother.

"I need to sleep. I have work tomorrow." Evan said scratching his head. He sighed loudly as Sydney slammed another dish in the sink.

"Sleep downstairs dick." Sydney as she picked up their son, covering his ears as she stormed up the stairs.

"Gladly!" Evan yelled. He opened the fridge to look for a beer but no avail.

Evan walked past the running faucet and opened the sliding door to the backdoor. He thought of all the times he had when he wasn't married with a kid. From college parties to sleeping in after a day off or an exam. He found himself staring at the sky. Watching the stars twinkle and grow before him.  "Why can't I be as beautiful as them?"

"But you are, Illuminating and gorgeous. I'm so jealous." There he was. His voice high and with a slurring accent. A North Carolina accent, simple but yet slow tone of voice.

"Oh! Jonathan I didn't see you there. Didn't even know you heard me. My God did I say that aloud?" Evan's cheeks flushed with red.

"And I called you gorgeous. Let's call it even."  He said opening the wooden gate that separates the two houses.

"That's sadly inappropriate and you barely met me. Not sure neighbors tell each other that when they first meet." Evan's hands were deep inside his pockets. He was nervous as if it was the fifth grade all over again and he had to ask his first crush Wendy if she wanted to dance with him.

"Well Love thy neighbor. " Jonathan smirked as he came closer. Holding his phone in one hand and his confidence in the other.

"I guess. You didn't hear anything else did you?" Evan swallowed his upcoming bile. Thinking of his argument with his wife made him cringe of embarrassment.

"Um you mean your wife asking you if you're into me? No, no didn't hear anything!" Jonathan said jokingly. That's where this sense of confidence came from. Certainty.

They both laughed. "Well then this is honestly awkward." Evan didn't deny it.  He really should of.

"Yeah but we are just neighbors right?" Asked Jonathan.

"Yeah why would we be anything else?" Evan could feel it. A blessed feeling of a harlot, coming onto him.

"Oh well okay. Oh and by the way can I ask you something?"

"Sure yeah, anything!"

"Um what do you do when you feel real alone. Like it's real quiet and you feel sad a lot." Evan was shocked. The young harlot is expressing his feelings so openly.

Evan thought about what the young boy said, "As we grow older we tend to be more social and vocal. Of course being quiet won't do you any good, many people want to be heard but don't have anything good to say. I'm not saying it gets better, because I don't know what you'll be when you get older but loneliness is only temporary."

Jonathan smiled, fluorescent teeth brightened the hall of deep state of melancholy for this middle aged monster.

"I'll see you later Mr. Fong." Jonathan's voice got lower.

"Please, call me Evan." Shattered and painted on, Evan felt the cool air hit him delicately.

"Oh alright, Evan." Jonathan felt it too but it was harsher and made him shiver.

"Alright Jonathan."

💫

"I love cheese." Jonathan said as he stared at the white snack as their second period ended.

"Dude who cares! Let's just find Jack!" Marcel needed his history notes back and the test questions for Spanish. They walked briskly to their lockers as students rushed to thiers. Jonathan pulled out his math book and his phone charger.

"He'll come out Marcel, sadly not out of the closet but somewhere between there." Jonathan joked around a lot with Marcel, the kid needed some humor with his melodramatic state of mind.

   "Do you ever charge your phone?" Marcel rolled his eyes as Jack handed him the notes he was in desperate need of.

   "I forget. Shoot me man." Jonathan winked as he put a string into his mouth while juggling his books and closing his locker. The two walked to the lunch area where kids spent the passing time talking at the tables. They saw Felix putting his laptop away, sitting by himself.

"I hope they sell us Arizona's' today." Felix said as he got up to stand with his friends.

"The bells going to ring huh?" Marcel said as he looked around for Jack again after he realized he was missing a page.

"Yeah in four minutes. Should we go? " Asked Felix.

"Yeah." Marcel said as he picked up his pants. Nice job not wearing a belt.

"Hey so we have a new computer teacher." Felix said as they all walked to the halls.

"Oh yeah, I heard first period was drooling over him. Thank the Lord we have him for third period. I don't think the girls want an older man. " Said Marcel as he popped a gum in his mouth and chewed.

Jonathan laughed "If only you knew."

The three all sat in the back. It was a white walled room. Inspirational posters and your typical high school movie desks filled the room but the color of the desks were black and shiny. With a white board and a oak wood desk right at the front. They all had laptops either from home or just the schools laptop. Jonathan didn't care for anything in that class, the old teacher didn't care so he was in his comfort zone.

The bell rang loudly, Jonathan laid his head down and stared at the dark desk. Bored with the void color. Jonathan looked around for something else and saw there he saw Brock who was an old friend. He sat at his usual seat, alone. Jonathan enjoyed the poor kid, even if his quiet self interfered with his ability to make friends.

Then the door opened and all the students looked at their new teacher, Brock's eyes even  widened. Jonathan took one last glance at the kid and looked  straight ahead. The heavens, hell, and in between collided and broke the system of sanity and sin. There he was, Evan. Jonathan looked away, embarrassed and shocked. The entire class listened to the man speak. Jonathan looked down at his desk and bit his lip.

Evan looked around the room, average kids with tired looks. They all got out their computers, Evan then saw him, the boy next door. Red cheeks, beautiful red cheeks on his smooth skin. Evan played around with his tie till everyone was sat down. Jonathan pulled out his computer and stared ahead like nothing was wrong. Nothing is wrong. So why would Jonathan think so?

"Now since this class isn't much used to actually doing anything. I'll have to teach you the basics and some tricks." Evan saw the students smile.

Jonathan wanted Everyone to go away and for the spotlight to directly aim at them. He wanted to be alone with the man. He wanted the man period.

💫

There was twenty minutes left in class and Jonathan was too busy arguing with Malika who was so positive that Jesus was white.
"People in Jerusalem look like they are from Israel. Shit I think it is in Israel! Also their skin back then was pretty dark. You know with Jesus being God's kid and all." Jonathan said not noticing Mr.Vanoss look at them arguing.

"He's white, have you seen what he looks like on the cross!" Malika said as she bit down a pencil.

"Are you fucking stupid? Jesus was fucking white-washed!" Jonathan eyes popped out and he splattered his Anger all over Malika's belief.

"Well Jonathan, you can stay after class for ten minutes if you don't know how to control your language." Mr.Vanoss gave Jonathan a light smile.
Malika's eyes widened and she went back to the computer. Jonathan was in awe. Mr.Vanoss pursed his lips and sat back down in his chair with his hand in a certain position that covered his mouth. Which was smirking deviously.

As class ended, Marcel patted Jonathan on the back. "Good luck man, you'll need it."

The heavens, hell, and in between looked at each other and the laws broke loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...