Before Its Too Late( Camren f...

By Writings_Everything

"What happen" I barley say. "I don't know" Dinah says surprised. "What do you mean you don't know. Why would... More

Opposites Don't Attract
Whose Hottie
Lauren Speaks
Love Me The Same
I Want Mila Too
You Want To Play, Game On
An Old Friend
Lo Lo What's Wrong
Regret Is A Powerful Thing
Get Your Head In The Game
Take Me Lauren
Im A Vampire Camila
Dinah What Are You
I Feel Nothing
Dinah What The Hell Are You
I've Been Thinking
What Have You Done
Mommy Knows Best
Looks Can Be Decieving
Baby Your Not A Wolf
Secrets Come Out To Play
Camila The Immortal
Lauren is my MATE
Fight Like Hell
Camila Vs. Conscious
Quiet Camila
Scared Yet
Camila Vs alimaC
We Live A Life Of Hell
I Need Blood
Another One
Fuck Me
Dirty Secrets That You Keep
Title Beats Blood
Important

Which Path To Take

3.2K 93 12
By Writings_Everything

"There comes a time in life when you have to choose a path. You either choose the road that everyone wants you to take or the road you hear your heart calling" She says and I smile, having hope that I can stay but she laughs.

"But That's the thing Lauren, You don't have a heart. You don't have a life, your dead" she says and reality hits me.

"How many times do I have to be reminded" I say while packing.

"Listen, I've been watching you and Camila and to be honest, I ship you guys. I told mom I took out the 75,000 but sooner or later the money and the favors and the compulsion will all wear off and then reality is going to hit them. Last year is going to be brought back up again and we're going to have to flee for our lives" Megan says.

"I used compulsion again on everyone. It should last for another year" I say and hear my sister laugh.

"You shouldn't have to trick people into welcoming you. Besides you been a senior for two years, you can't go another or people will get suspicious. The new place we go, we will not need to compel. There will be no need. We're going back to moms vampire academy" she says and I scoff.

"There's no way in hell I'm going. You can't make me, I understand Taylor and Chris are excited and want to go but Im not" I say and get gripped up by my sister. Her eyes turn a different color and her teeth come out. I stay in my natural form and stare off at her.

"You might be older in human years but I'm older in vampire" I growl and see her hiss before walking out.

"You can't be serious about staying" normani says and I sigh as I walk/limp over to the drawer.

"Can you please take off that cast, no humans are around" she says and I snap my desk.

"ENOUGH" I yell at Normani and see her shocked.

"Stop talking like we weren't human before. Stop belittling them like you didn't have a beating heart once" I growl and see her shake her head.

"Lauren, what century were you born" she says and I look away in guilt.

"Exactly, our generation wasn't like this generation where you dressed to show skin and act as a slut. You were whipped and punished for showing skin and you were a dead women walking, sleeping with multiple women. So these humans or friends or whatever you want to call them, stop feeling pity for them" she growls and walk out.

"You okay" ally says quietly and I sigh.

"I argued twice and lost, I don't want to go for a third round" I say and see her smile.

"I'm tired of living Lauren. Can you ever imagine me saying that I'm tired of living. I'm tired of watching our loved ones die. I'm tired of the pettiness our "age" distributes" she says and I just listen.

"What would you do" I ask and see her sigh.

"I would stay and have a person remind me what love truly is. I would live a good ten years before they found out and killed me but I would know every minute with that person would be worth it" she says and I start letting the wheels turn in my head.

"I'm not going with you guys to the academy. Tell my mother that........"

"Anything you have to tell me can be told right now" my mother interrupts and I go wide eye.

"Mother" I say bowing my head down in her present and so does ally.

"Chris tells me you've been acting out. Taylor told me your in love and Megan's told me you plan on not attending to the academy" she says so gently that I double think my answer.

"Yes, No,maybe" is all I say and see her smile.

"Your lying" she says and I frown.

"I can't be" I say and concentrate on hearing my heart and she's right it's quickened.

"You haven't been actin out" she asks and I say no. My heart stays the same.

"You plan on skipping out on me" she says.

"I honestly don't know" I say and my heart is the same.

"Your in love" she says and my heart automatically speeds up. I look up to my mom not saying yes or no scared of what she may do.

"What's the answer child" she says sigh.

"I'm sorry" I say before I run as fast as I can out of the door and into the woods, which took about 3 seconds. I go back into the public and walk the speed of a person and walk to the park. I spot Camila and Sofi and smile.

"Your late" she says and I glare at her.

"I didn't get the invite" I say as I pick Sofi up. I watch as she watches me quietly and I try my hardest to not intimidate her. I walk over to Camila and smile.

"You disappeared on us" she says and envelopes me into a warm hug and her scent instantly hits me like a ton of bricks. I smile and hug back tighter knowing if I don't I'll jump her bones. I don't know what this is but when I'm near her, her scent is so intoxicating, so delicious. It's like all I want to do is................."

"Uh......lo" she says and I instantly let go.

I look to see sofi smirking at me and I stick my tongue out.

"Your cute" I hear from behind me and instantly start shaking.

"Um thanks" Camila says but looks at me the whole time.

"Oh silly me, I'm Megan, Lauren's sister" she says and I watch Camila only concerned for me while my sister is glaring Camila up and down and I sigh trying to calm down.

"I need to go" I say and see sofi upset and Camila watching me.

Camila grabs me and Im trying so hard. Her smell on top of her touch, have my body craving more. But I can never touch her, she's a human and I'm a monster.

"Please don't go and hurt yourself" she says and I watch my sister ears perk up.

"Lauren you have to finish packing" Megan says and Camila frowns.

"Your leaving me" she says and I can't help but to grab her face and make her stare into my eyes.

"Never. I already told her, I'm not going. Mani and ally and my family will be leaving soon but I'm staying right here. They're leaving without me" I say and start to growl without even realizing it. I see her look at me in terror and it breaks my heart. I walk away and Megan grabs me and all I see is red. I turn around ready to scream when I stop what I was doing spotting my mother. I watch her and her whole face shows she sees the way I feel about Camila and I frown. Disappointed that I couldn't keep this from her. I watch her eyebrow raise and I sigh again forgetting she can read my mind.

"Hi, Camila I'm Mrs. Jauregui Lauren's mom" she says and I see Camila smile nervously.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you guys" she says and I look away as my mom looks at me and say interesting.

"Dear it was our pleasure" she says and then Camila looks at her and shakes her head.

"I heard you guys are moving" she says sadly and I smile. I was about to speak when Megan grabs me and cover my mouth.

"Yes dear, I'm sorry to cut you and Lauren's friendship short. Maybe it was for the best. I heard you were just the suicidal charity case my daughter felt bad for" she says looking to me smirking and I growl. I break out of Megan's arms and i instantly comfort Camila. The look on her face was doubt and guilt. I hug her and I've never felt so much rage towards someone especially my mother. She's my rock and I have never ever disrespected her, that is until now.

"You are going to go and you are going to leave this state and never come back. YOU DO NOT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT" I yell and before I even register what I just said I look up to see a shocked Megan. My mother on the other hand is simple smiling. She looks at Camila and try to compel her but I say no.

"It's okay dear, now I know" she said and I frown.

"Know what"  is all I say but she is already compelling mila.

"You are to forget that you ever met me, you are to forget that you heard me say any of those terrible things and you will see Lauren for what she truly is" she says and I go wide eye.

"Why did you do that" I growl at her and she only smiles.

"Lauren you have been wild, braking things over this girl. You stole my money to save her life, not once but twice. You went against your best friends and disrespected me. You can barley breath when your around her. It's usually a sexual or a hunger thing and yours is sexual. Anything to do with Camila you jump to rescue. Lauren she's your mate" she says and I shake my head.

"That's impossible, vampires and humans don't mixed. We kill them, well you guys do remember" I say and she smiles.

"Nothing's impossible and I undid the compulsion you had on her so that way she can see you for who you truly are. She might be scared or run but she will come back" she says and I shake my head. She starts to walk away and I yell.

"Why did you have to ruin the only thing I actually have going for me" I say and she stops.

"Sweetheart pretending to be alive is not something to hold on to and it's not good to keep a band aid on a healing wound the only way to move forward is for her to know the truth"  she says and I laugh.

"No, no way in hell........"

"Lauren" Megan growl.

"I'll run if I have to, I will never let her know my true colors" I say and she looks at me curious.

"Why "she says.

"Because who could ever love a monster" I say and see her sigh.

"Don't make me have to do this Lauren" she says and I gently put Camila down watching my mothers every move. come get Camila immediately, I think to ally.

"Lauren......." She warns. Before she can say anything else I run as hard and as fast as I can. Only to run into an invisible wall.

"No, no, no,no"  I say to myself.

"ALLY LET ME THROUGH" I yell banging on the invisible wall.

"I'm sorry Lauren, what your mom says, goes" she says in my head and I scream.  I got to think, I got to think.

"There's no running, you wanted your human and now you got her" mani says and I shake my head no.

"Not like this" I growl and run as fast as I can to my only other option.

"Harry" I scream while banging on the door.

"What's up love" he says smiling.

"My moms here and we got into a fight and long story short I need your help" I say and see him nod.

"She put a curtain down on the outskirts of the state, I can't leave, so I need you to lift the compulsion spell my mother put on Camila" I say and he goes wide eye.

"Your mother just isn't any vampire Lauren, I've been a witch for what 9 years and your mother have been here for over a century. My magic can't touch hers" he says and I sigh.

"What about your parents" I say begging.

"Why are you trying to run so badly, what's so bad that you can't stay and fight" he says looking at me.

"The truth, I'm trying so hard to run away from the truth"

"Truth catches up with you always" he says and I sigh.

"Lauren dear, just the person I was looking for. Me and the girls are leaving, but I wanted make an offer" she says and I sigh.

"I'm willing to offer you freedom, and me uncompelling Camila if you come with us. If you deny, I'll compel her to find you, to want you in a way humans can't imagine want. I'm going to make her see what it's like for us. But all in hunger for lust. so right now you need to make up your mind on which path to take" she says and I scoff.

"Your black mailing me. If you do plan b I can kill her, I hope you know that. If that happened I would never forgive you and give you an eternity of hell" I growled and she sighs.

"Lauren dear make up your mind. Are you going to go with us or stay and suffer" she says and I sigh.

"Harry" I ask as he comes back. He nods and I smile.

"I'm staying" I say and see her snap.

"Fine, mani and ally are staying with you. Chris and Taylor are going with me. I hope you know what your doing. One wrong move and.............."

"I get it, I hope I do too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
232K 4K 22
Basic high school love story. Popular Lauren and basic Camila fall in love. What if love is the only thing they have in common? Is love really all? I...
77.1K 2.5K 16
(Y/n) bid goodbye to her friends and allies as she embarks on a new adventure with Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokemon and her other pokemon. Beneath the cap...