My Rapist Found Me

By Misfitsnationn

More

My Rapist Found Me
Kayla
Chapter 1 : 7 Months Later
Chapter 2 : Baby Appointment
Chapter 3 : Welcome Home Malaysia !
Chapter 4 : Well.......
Chapter 5 : Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 7 : Lets Give It An Shot .
Chapter 8 : I Think She Like Me Bro .
Chapter 9 : But Look I Dont Care
Chapter 10 : First Day of Senior Year
Chapter 11 : I Dont Believe You.
Chapter 12 : Give Me Back My Daughter
Chapter 13 : Stop It , Your Hurtting Me
Chapter 14 : Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?
Chapter 15 : No I Cant Be.
Chapter 16 : You'll Must Regret The Day You Left Me
Chapter 17 : Drama.

Chapter 6 : What you Doing Here ?

3.2K 93 5
By Misfitsnationn

( Chresanto POV )

So Me and The Boys Driving To The LOVE NightClub , He Already Did The Drop and The Killing , We Got paid and Now we Gonna Celebrate .

Prince - So How the baby ?

Chresanto - Good , She Basically Slept All day .

Ray - Thats What Newborns Do .

Prod - So While The baby Was Sleep, What you and the Baby Momma Do ?

Chresanto - got To Know Each Other .

Ray - She Single ?

Chresanto - Yeah .

Prince - Shooted , She Fine As Hell .

Chresanto - Yeah , She Is .

Prod - What yall talk bout ?

Chresanto - She Ask Did i have Fuck Buddies , groupies and Sideline Hoes & I Told the Truth.

ray - True .

We Pull Up , To The Club And Got Out . We Enter In and Go In the VIP Section , We Popping bottles and All , im Not Drinking Since One of Us Have to Drive , but I Will Flirt With These Girls in Here .

This One Girl , Come Over to me . She Was Carmel Girl , With Short Hair , She had on This Tight Ass Black dress On , Some Black Heels , She Have Curves for days , Got an Fat Ass and More . She That type Of Chick , That Everyone In The Crew Have Fuck .

? - Hey .

Chresanto - Whats Good .

She Sat on My Lap .

? - nothing , much just wanna See Who This sexy Boy Was ? Im Kesha .

Chresanto - Im Roc

Kesha - mm .

Chresanto - Whats Up With You ?

Kesha - Whatever , you wanna do . * biting her lip *

oh yeah , So I Got Up and She Grab my Hand and We Went Into This Private Room .

Kesha - Come On and Sit Down , Daddy .

I Sat Down , She Unbucked My Pants . She Put Out Roczilla , She Look At how Big It Was .

Kesha - Wow . * smirking *

She Got On Her Knees & Went To Work .

15 minutes Later , She Got Up and Clean Her Face , I Bust Right On Her face , She Didnt Care . Smh Thats Nasty , I Fixed My Self , She Fixed Her Hair and Dress .

Kesha - Mmmm , So Whats Next ?

Chresanto - Nothing , I Only Wanted The Neck Whole Time , You Gave it To Me and Im Done With Your Ass .

Her Mouth Drop . I Left Laughing and Continued To Party . I Noticed Prod Said He Not Going To Get Drunk , He Said Go Head , I Started To Smoke Weed and Drink , I Started Partying Like I Usually Do .

1 in the morning , me , ray and prince was Done !! We All Left , I Was So Damn high , I Couldnt Even Open My Eyes. I Felt Around , I Couldnt Find My Keys .

Chresanto - Prod , Drop Me Off At Kayla House , I Left My Others Keys .

he Nodded , Took Me To Kayla Condo . I Got Out and They Pull Off . I Walk To Her Door & Begining Knocking . She Open The Door , In Her Boyshorts and An T-Shirt .

Kayla - What You Doing Here ?

Chresanto - I Left My Keys .

She Let Me In , We Look Around , i Went Into Her Bedroom and Loom around I Found Them under Her bed . She Came In & Got Back On The bed .

Kayla - you Founded Them .

Chresanto - Yeah

Kayla - oh Good , Well You Can Let Yourself Out .

Chresanto - they Left My Ass , When I Got Out . can i Just Stay Here For Tonight .

Kayla - Umm okay .

i took Off My Jacket and Shoes , I Took Off My pants and Shirt . I Was Left In My boxer and Wife Beater . She Look At Me and Smirk . She Layed Down , I Walk To Her And Pull Her To Me at end The Of The Bed .

Kayla - What Are you Doing ?

Chresanto - Just This Once .

Kayla - Wha * GCO *

I Hoover Over Her and Lay On Her Gently and Kiss Her , She Was Shocked and Tense up , But She Relaxed . I Put My Hands on Her Waist , She Put Her Arms Around My Neck , I Knew She Got Comfortable . Even though I Was High , I Knew What I Was Doing , She Just My Baby Momma , Nothing More To It .

I Deepened the Kiss , Then We Kept Going Then She Stop , And cover Her face .

Kayla - OMG , I Didnt Mean to . im Sorry .

I Got Off Her .

Chresanto - Its All good .

She Moved Back Into Her Spot , I got On The Opposite Side . She Turn off the Light .

Kayla - goodnight * mumbles *

Chresanto - Goodnight .

after That I fell Asleep , Happy That I Kiss Her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
237K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
54.5K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
1M 90.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...