Imagining Frost

By katrocks247

"Imagine If the sky was shades of purple instead of blue. Imagine If the trees were so tall that they disappe... More

Authors Note! (Hey there) ;)
Prologue~The Boy With The Blue Hair
(1) Blue To The Rescue
(2) Birthday Forebodings
(3) Message From The Other Side
(4) Blue Streamers
(5) The Chase
(6) One Messed Up Ouija Board
(7) Deep Within The Woods
(8) The Perfect Costume
(9) Beginning To Frost
(10) A Chilling Discovery
(11) Ice Patch
(12) Black Ice
(13) Thin Ice
(14) Hypothermia
(15) Hailstone

All Rights Reserved

332K 2.1K 109
By katrocks247

Katarina T.

Imagining Frost

© 2011, Katrocks247
Mesage me via inbox or Facebook page if there are violations.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/ publisher.

*******

My Facebook page where you can contact me about any issues or violations with my copright is in the EXTERNAL LINK! Also, please message me on this website.

Enjoy reading. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 72
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
516 5 23
“I tucked my light brown hair behind my ear and placed on my warm, light blue winter jacket and headed for the woods. He was here, breathing down my...
94 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...
78 0 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...