My Rapist Found Me

By Misfitsnationn

More

My Rapist Found Me
Kayla
Chapter 1 : 7 Months Later
Chapter 2 : Baby Appointment
Chapter 3 : Welcome Home Malaysia !
Chapter 5 : Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 6 : What you Doing Here ?
Chapter 7 : Lets Give It An Shot .
Chapter 8 : I Think She Like Me Bro .
Chapter 9 : But Look I Dont Care
Chapter 10 : First Day of Senior Year
Chapter 11 : I Dont Believe You.
Chapter 12 : Give Me Back My Daughter
Chapter 13 : Stop It , Your Hurtting Me
Chapter 14 : Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?
Chapter 15 : No I Cant Be.
Chapter 16 : You'll Must Regret The Day You Left Me
Chapter 17 : Drama.

Chapter 4 : Well.......

3.6K 101 4
By Misfitsnationn

( Kayla POV )

I Woke Up and I Never Felt So Relaxed Before. I Sat Up and See The Nurse Feeding Her, She Look At Me.

Nurse- I Didnt Want To Wake You Up.

Kayla- Its Okay , Thank You

She Nodded and Continued.

Nurse - You Have Two Guest , There Two Males, Do You Want Them To Come .

Kayla- Sure.

She Handed Me The Baby And The Bottle , I Continued To Feed Her While The Nurse Got The Visiters.

Then They Came In It Was Chresanto and That Boy Ray.

Chresanto - He Wanted To See The Baby.

Kayla- Oh I Dont Mind.

I Look Down At The Baby as She Look At Me With Those Beautiful Brown Eyes.

Ray- Whats Her Name.

As He Grabbing An Chair , Sitting Next To Me and Chresanto On The Bed End.

Kayla- Malaysia Amber Washington.

Ray - Thats Cute.

Kayla- Well Thanks .

Ray - So How You Feeling .

Kayla- What You Think .

Ray - Damn , Fiesty Much.

Chresanto Laughed.

I Move The Bottle From The Baby Mouth and Burp Her . I Got Up and Put Her Back Into The Bin , I Got Back Into The Bed. Ugh This Gown Is Not Doing It . Its Irriating Me.

Kayla - So Why Yall Here Anyways?

Ray - Well , I Want Roc Or Chresanto Whatever you call him to get an DNA Test .

Kayla - Yall Really Dont Believe That He is The Father .

I Question Them.

Ray - We Just Need To Know.

Kayla- Look I Had An Boyfriend Before All Of This , But We Never Had Sex , It Against His Religion Before Marriage , Then When He Founded Out That I Was Pregnant He Dump Me and All . So I Been On My Own For Basically 9 months. Dont Come In Here and Say Thats Not His Baby .

I Start Having Couple Of Tears Come Down and My Face , Chresanto Touch Me.

Kayla - Dont Touch Me. Now I Dont Wanna See Yall , Yall Can Take The Test Next Week.

Ray - Okay Fine .

They Got Up And Left.

How They Going To Come In Here And Say That , Fuck . I Know He The Father I Wont Lie.

I Just Look At My Baby Girl And Watch Her. He Dont Have To Be In Her Life , I Can Raise Her On My Damn Own.

( 2 Weeks Later )

Im In The Living Room , I Have Malaysia In Her Vibrating Chair , Sleep She Is Too Cute . Im Watching Maury , Smh I Should Have Embarrassed His Ass , If I Took Him To Maury , But No Im More Classier Than That , Then The Someone Knock On The Door, I Heard Like 4 Voices On The Other Side, I Open It and It Was Chresanto and His Friends. I Let Them In and Chresanto Had An Brown Envelope.

Kayla- Whats That ?

Chresanto - The DNA Test I Got It Today.

Kayla- Okay , Open It Then.

I Sat Back Where I Was Close To My Baby , He Open It and There Faces Look Shocked, I Continued To Watch Maury .

Chresanto - Well.......

Kayla- I Knew That Baby Was His... * Shooked Her Head *

They Look At Me.

Kayla-- * giggled * Sorry I Was Watching TV.

Prince- I See .

Kayla - So Can I See.

Ray - Okay You Approve Your Point . He Is The Father.

Kayla- Like I Said Why Would I Lie About That . No Like These Other Girls Out Here Putting That Shit On Yall.

Prod- Yeah , We Owe You Apologies

Kayla- Its All Good. I Dont Care No More .

Then My Someone Knock On The Door , I Got Up and Let Them Sit Down . I Open It And It Was Hakeem.

Kayla - Hakeem !

Hakeem - Kayla !

We Hug , OMG He Is Here I Though He Was Going Visit Next Week and Go Back To His Grandma.

Kayla - I Thought You Was Coming Next Week.

Hakeem - Nope , Im Only Here For 3 Days.

He Had Baby Clothes , Bags and Teddybears. I Let Him In and Took The Teddybears . I Felt An Bad Vibe From All Of Them.

Hakeem- Who They Bestfriend?

Kayla- The One On The Far End Is Malaysia....... Father .

Hakeem- Thats The Bastard That Didnt Believe He Was The Father.

Chresanto - Who You Talking To Like That .

Kayla- Nahh , Not In My House. Yall Better Cool It .

They Chilled. I Took The Baby Bags and Clothes .

Kayla - Hakeem Go Sit Down . I'll Be Back .

I Look At Malaysia, She Wide Awake.

Kayla- Look She Up Now.

They Look At Her and I Went Into The Back . I Hung All Her Little Clothes Up , Then I Heard Chresanto Voice.

Chresanto - KAYLA , Wheres Her Pacifier . * yelling *

Kayla- In Her Swing * yells *

I Shooked My Head and Continued To Hang Them. After I Finished I See Sitting In Front Of Her Chair and I Sat Behind. The Other Boys Looking At TV And Hakeem On The Phone With His Mom , You Wanna Know How Because His Mom Speaks French . He Got Off The Phone and Came And Hug Me .

Kayla - Where You Going ?

Hakeem - My Mom Need Help . I See You Later Right .

Kayla- Yeah , Bye.

Hakeem - Bye.

He Left Out . Im Looking At Chresanto As He Playing With Malaysia Legs and Stuff .

Prince- Roc, We About Go Out and Eat . You Coming .

Chresanto - Im Later , I Wanna Spend Time With Malaysia.

Ray- We Understand.

They Got Up and Hug Me.

Them - Bye Kayla.

Kayla - Bye.

They Left , I Change The Channel and My Video Came On Justin Timberlake Ft, Jay-Z - Suit and Tie . I Love This Song Especially Justin Timberlake , He Sexy For An White Boy. We Chilled And Stuff , I Let Him Play With His Daughter. He Look Happy .

Then Malaysia Fell Asleep , From The Swing Going Back And Forth . Then Chresanto Lean Between my Legs , I Didnt Care .

Chresanto - I Cant Believe It .

Kayla - What ? Being Malaysia Father ?

Chresanto - Yeah .

Kayla - Oh .

He Threw His head Back .

Kayla - Whats Wrong ?

Chresanto - Im Tired , I came over Here Straight From My Drop , But I Did Go Home and Took An Shower And Stuff .

Kayla - * laughs * Well Go Get in my Bed & Take an Nap , Im Be Good , She Sleep , Nothing Not Gonna Happened .

Chresanto - Okay , thanks .

He Got Up and Kiss My Forehead . Went Into The Back .

I Need To Get back On My Dancing and Singing , Im Do That went She Hit 2 months .

Anyways , I Laid On The Couch . Watch TV , im Not Sleepy . So Im Just Chilled .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
24K 103 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
1M 89.8K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...