Wrong Number (A NaLu FanFict)

By black_star818

Usually when you call the wrong number you apologize for the inconvenience and that's it that's all. But what... More

Author's Note
The Picture
The Picture (Guy's Version)
Camp Fairy Tail
You Look Fimiliar
Idk
New Co-Writer
65 Questions
Metting the Characters: Part 1
Meetin the Characters: Part 2

I LOVE MY READERS!!!!!!!!!!

5.3K 157 11
By black_star818

OH MY FREAKING GOSH I HAVE 1.01K READERS!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORIES. Also I want to recommend that you read my other story because if you like this one then you will might like that one too. My older cousin and one of my friends have an account on here so co follow them.

Black_night23

Naruto_ninja_hunter

Go and read their stories. And thank you all for reading my story I am so thankful to have so many awesome readers who have enough patience to wait so long for the next update. You guys are so awesome and I love my readers so much. And since your all so awesome you get a thumbs up. And I won't be able to update for awhile because I have no WiFi where I am so I am doing this really quick thanks and notification.

Like,

Share,

And

Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
470K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...