ripple effect ; jhs

By -lgbts

one smile led to a friendship, one friendship led to a kiss, one kiss led to a relationship, one relationship... More

 『ripple effect
rewritten
 「one」
 「two」
 「three」
 「four」
 「five」
 「six」
 「eight」
thank you note

 「seven」

2.8K 235 94
By -lgbts

「edited; 16.08.02

— there he was, kneeling. one hand holding her hand and the other holding a ring.

"kim yerim, will you marry me?"

she looked at him in shock. she didn't know what to say. she loved hoseok with all her heart.

but, she didn't know if they were ready. if they really wanted to get married. she was only 23, and although that may seem like a perfect time for other people, it wasn't for her.

she still had so many things she wanted to accomplish before tying the not.

even though she hated what was about to come out of her mouth, she knew it was what had to be said.

"i'm sorry, but no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 5.1K 33
It all started at a coffee shop. ~ (very short chapters) (complete) Highest Ranks: #1 - junghoseokff #1 - junghoseokfanfic #1 - hoseokfanfic #1 - ho...
43.3K 1.6K 17
What if one day you and you're friends go for a hiking in a mountain up to one of your friends rest house but then a landslide happens... will you st...
21K 875 13
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹ "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PLAY WITH FOOTBALL NOT HIS BALLS???" ‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹ In which the younger brother of Jinpanchi E...
223K 10K 35
" you'll always be a princess in my eyes "